Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6584 times)
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:58:24 AM

It is a learning for us that whatever it's we have to find out all the information that exists, so we will be able to minimize the crime that may harm others

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
ronaldo 1994

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:19:56 AM

It is true that I think it is also a pyramid scheme and you should not join the pyramid because it can be sure to be a scam.
victorserrano

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

There is a lot of scam in the Bitcoin world, but bitcoin is not a SCAM
Kethek

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:20:41 AM

I never thought bitcoin scam was bitcoin did not have a real shape but bitcoin has a real value and its value is very high Cheesy Wink
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:45:02 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
In your story. You are wise because entering investment in bitcoin. Don’t need to referral fees from every person invite! If this the marketing strategy of someone offers you for sure this is a pyramiding scam. Yes, you are correct people use the only bitcoin to scam other people. So, tell your friends and mostly your related family to care. If you want sure investment, in bitcoin research how you will convert the real money to bitcoin. Don’t rely on other people do your own risk.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

I think bitcoin does not fool anyone, bitcoin makes a profit and helps to minimize time and transaction costs quickly. To say that bitcoin is deceptive, there are only two causes, the government does not trust currency, money encryption, and fraud by hackers and greedy users.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

Bitcoin is not scam, take a look. How can we say bitcoin is a scam if they have many people around the world where it is legally accepted has many investors that as we can see in their experience, bitcoin gave them a better life now compare before.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

Unfortunately many scammers create Bitcoin investment Ponzi schemes and they sell it as Bitcoin. These schemes offer daily interest and referral bonuses and Ponzi type networks. People should note that Bitcoin come with no guarantees of specific interest and referral bonuses, because you trade in a currency/commodity.

Stay away from these investment sites, where you <invest> in Bitcoin, but you never own these bitcoins. ^grrrrrr^

People use bitcoin to scam other people. We shouldn't trust others easily in this community. We have to investigate or observe first before engaging in something. Investing is kinda dangerous and risky nowadays not only because the bitcoin price is unstable but also there are getting a lot of scammers.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

Yes bitcoin ponzi quiet popular in my country.
Bitcon is definately a scam.  Stay away.  You will lose all your money.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
arteme

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:49:08 PM

These scam offers on the name of bitcoins affect the trust of people on genuine coins. You should ignore this scam offers.
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment. It is not a scam. Do your reaseach and do not allow other people to fool you. Scammers are everywhere and you should be wary of them everytime. When someone came up to you and offered an investment with a 'too-good-to-be-true' type of investment, just stay away. It is better to handle your own bitcoin investment and study the technology that it offers. No need to be super technical about it, the basics of the crypto will do.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

Bitcoin is not scam, take a look. How can we say bitcoin is a scam if they have many people around the world where it is legally accepted has many investors that as we can see in their experience, bitcoin gave them a better life now compare before.
Bitcoin is not  scam definitely since in the beginning it was  designed to avoid the third  party intervention, that's why it it anonymous and P2P as a currency it won't bring a name of country or it has no boundaries.

bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:27:39 PM

Since the news about the bitcoin scam here in the Philippines, many people question me about investing here. When they heard the word "bitcoin" the first thing comes to their mind is "scam". It's hard to explain to them that bitcoin is not a scam. It just that there are other people who uses bitcoin to scam other people and it's sad because it affects the image of the bitcoin world.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

Good thing that you did not invest with your friend and did your own research because if you do invest in that company your money would be also vanished I know it was tempting because it is your friend who you trusted but then they got scammed. So always make sure search their company online for reviews if it is legit or not this is why I don't trust someone immediately because I know many people now are scamming to get some money. So do your own research and do not believe immediately.
Haneul

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

I think always analyze and investigate, when I want to invest. yes it is important to know the project and progress. we always have to monitor to avoid errors such as scam. make an example for the future to be able to choose on a project that is not a scam.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:20:16 PM

Thats why you really have to know and plan where you put your precious money. You have to be careful in every step you are taking. Lesson learned! Know more before trusting anyone.
I agree with that opinion, you must have some plan or idea if you want to involve to an investment so that you can avoid scammers and to avoid losing money. In addition to that, you must some knowledge about bitcoin if you want to invest and try to look for good investment so that you can avoid all scammers.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:32:00 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
it is not possible once bitcoin is a scam investment. Because of the large number of users and large turnover of funds makes bitcoin impossible for fraud
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:15:45 PM

well these kind of scam has been on a long time and more persons keep falling for it despite how much awareness has been created. anything pyramid is something i will always kick against.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:38:43 PM

Always report if you heard that someone is using the name of bitcoin and/or any other cryptocurrencies just to fool the public and ruin our image to other people. We must spread awareness that bitcoin and scams are very different from each other. I wish those people that created that scam will be caught and show that bitcoin is not the bad guy here.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

Trust is really a dangerous game to play in any business opportunity so you better be wise where you will put it. Events like this ruins the publicity of bitcoin as the public often blame the tool and not the person. Hopefully, the public will realize this and they will be more aware that no matter how good a system is, if it fall in wrongs hands, things will get dirty and tricky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: