Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
Jimrch

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:54:40 PM

Not all of projects regarding BTC and other cryptocurrencies are legit. Beware always on where you invest and always do a research when you do invest. Scammers are everywhere. At first they will give you a good impression on them, will give you payments in time, so you as individual who experienced the legitimacy of their system will spreadiut the good news to your notworks so they become popular and there that time they can now start their true motive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sergamin

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

I always watch what's what, what would not have been fraud. Otherwise why continue to work after all. I need constant monitoring, I'm analyzing the situation. Constant mediocrity.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

If in joining in bitcoin requiring someone to recruit and promising to get a referral payment or fee then definitely it is a scam and not a true bitcoin community. Many are using the name of bitcoin to fooled someone or trying to scam others because bitcoin is a stable, trusted and well-known digital currencies in today's generation.
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

A very good example,  this is the best way to not let heartless people do us bad,  proper knowledge will help to protect us in this kind scam.  So better check it first to your self than easily believe or join easily even though you don't understand what the offer means .
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

The impression that bitcoin is a scam arises from people who are trying to earn money from illegal ways. There are fake promises, pyramids and other modus operands. Where in fact, bitcoin is real as long as it is use in legal work.
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

Yes you are always analyzing and investigating, when you want to invest. It is important to know the project and its progress. You should always monitor to avoid mistakes like fraud. make an example for the future in order to choose a project that is not a scam. Even some beginners think that Bitcoin can only be used in ponzis and other moneymaking schemes.
kapustin

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:04:27 PM

There is no fault of bitcoin or crypto in this, many people are running such schemes in the name of crypto. You should do proper research before investing.
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

literally bitcoin is in fact not a scam but if bitcoin is already used to scam others it is certainly a feared form of criminal action that will make bad bitcoin image. Well, it's good if such information we share in the community, so that no one will be the victim of the scam.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

That is a good learning that you experienced. Before you spend money into bitcoin many things to be aware of, is not easily put your money and you will get profit. But you have to be aware of, where you save bitcoin to invest and where is the safest place for you to invest. Not a few exchanges choose a path to deceive any cryptocurrency users. I'm sure the people who say bitcoin is scam is someone who does not understand the development of the technology world, but service providers and some way to buy, store and sell bitcoins is the main factor SCAM.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

This teaches us a lesson not to trust in this kind of schemes. Bitcoin is not a scam but some people uses the word bitcoin to scam others. This is true. I've seen it many times. Just like what you've said, like a pyramiding scheme. When they introduced it to me, they are like networkers. I don't believe them. They didn't knew that I'm in to cryptocurrency and I know how it works.

Sometimes lot of newbies got scammed because they just jumping to crypto without knowing what is crypto world.

I think it's possible to got a scam if you allowed to be a victim. For me it's not  a scam. It's  a real money to invest bitcoin. Just be prepared and secured  of what you do business.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

I see in this thread that many are still looking towards Bitcoins as Ponzi or Pyramid scheme, But its not. As per my acknowledgement, Bitcoin was widely introduced with referral or affiliate program where users get rewards for introducing new user to system. But it all run till user interact. Later on it gets collapsed and user and investors get losses of their equity.

Many undeveloped countries Like Tier 3 and down ratings are still don't have equipment and environment for such type of Digital or Electronic currencies. Even their governments also don't have any strong stand for such a disruptive and innovative technology.

Scammed users never ever try to test such things where they get loss.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

hhahhh, for one man whole system can not be banned yet. There are some bad men everywhere who always engaged their brain in wrong work that may go another man in danger. But when you trade you must be sure that you are trading with authentic person or body. BTC is not SCAM as well.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

Bitcoin scam, we do not really know Bitcoin yet, we can not recognize that what this Bitcoin actually is its future?In fact what Bitcoin is perfect for us or what we can do by doing these coins will be what will make my future bright?
Many of us have made many questions in mind.I am saying..Bitcoin is not a scam, but a lot of people have been able to slip down a lot, and many people, especially those who have been profiting daily by bitcoin, and many people who have been very successful by earning this bitcoin, have all been made possible only by Bitcoin.Then why would we call Bitcoin Scam?You should always work to avoid mistakes like forgery because these bitspaces act as an example for the future to choose a project that does not have a scam.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Good job user on avoiding that scam that might change your perception to Bitcoin. This experience/story really shows that Bitcoin is not a scam. This experience gives us a lesson that we must think first before acting. If you want to join/act, you must research  and gain a sufficient knowledge first before you join/act . In order to lessen the probability of getting a risk of something you must have the sufficient knowledge and/or experience before you chose that risk.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

bitcoin is not a scam because like any asset it has certain price and if you bought it at maximum price it's only your problem. it just means that you are a bad investor.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:33:05 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

You must understand and plan where you should put your precious money. You have to be careful in every step you take. Do research first before choosing, because it can minimize risk.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

a good life story and teaches us all.
Unfortunately many scammers make Bitcoin investments and they sell them as Bitcoin. This scheme offers daily interest and referral bonuses and a network of types of people should note that Bitcoin comes without any warranties of certain interest and referral bonuses, as you trade your currency can buy bitcoin with fiat. Keep it in your wallet and then wait until you see the profit. because bitcoin is real and promising, not a scam.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

I think people do not have specific information about Bitcoin. That's how Bitcoin works and how we can earn profit from Bitcoin. So people can not invest in Bitcoin and they fear that they will not be harmed. Bitcoin imposes a scam to some people for some such reasons.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam it is a digital crypto currency. But some other people used bitcoin to scam that is why many people believe that it is a scam. I think we need to research more about bitcoin for us to become more satisfied of our investment. Bitcoin is really amazing I believe that we can gain on it in the near future.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam it is a digital crypto currency. But some other people used bitcoin to scam that is why many people believe that it is a scam. I think we need to research more about bitcoin for us to become more satisfied of our investment. Bitcoin is really amazing I believe that we can gain on it in the near future.

Yep, it is being used by hackers and criminals and exploited its psuedo anonymous features to scam people. And its a phenomena to say the least. Everyday we will hear a lot of news about those scammers racking millions of dollars and taking it from unsuspecting victims.

That's why we need to be careful but its not bitcoin's fault because for most of us is really a good way put our money in their as a investment and watch it grow overtime.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: