Bitcoin Forum
October 28, 2024, 03:28:46 PM *
News: Bitcoin Pumpkin Carving Contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6604 times)
shashkova

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

stay away form investing sites or these people that's promising easy money. better to invest directly not through others.
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:38:09 AM

Many people do not believe the Bitcoin, however, I already proved that Bitcoin is real and is able to give us an advantage in investing.
I invest in the long term and the result could be 3 times the capital I. And until now I have not only invested in Bitcoin but also on Altcoins.

Supremacy2

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:42:51 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

I love the part you said DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH..  That's the best advice to give friends & family these days and guys should try to understand how Bitcoin and altcoins works, this will guide you away from scammers. My opinion
gooopal

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

hey bitcoin is not scam. i want to tell about bitcoin founder

sathoshi nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who developed bitcoin authored the bitcoin whitepaper created and deployed bitcoin original reference implemenation as part of the  implemention  they also devised the first blockchain  database in the process  they were the  first to slove the double spending problem for digital currency using  a peer to peer network  they were active in the development  of bitcoin up  untill december 2010
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:52:10 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
It is true that the bitcoin can use in scam project but the bitcoin is not scam. The reason why you lose your money is because your strategy is not good. You buy at the peak at the price and you sell it at dip.

julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.

Yes no scum bitcoin I'm not good at bitcoin but it's a tunnel cradle bitcoin is not really scum because I'm cash out because bitcoin is a lot of people loloko gina with bitcoin is advisable not to be careful we are not ma scum.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

Not if bitcoin scam may be bitcoin will not last until now and if any want to invest in bitcoin you also have to be careful because you play in the world of cryptocurrency you also do not know when your assets can be hacked so we must be more careful in choosing a place to invest
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

I acknowledge that so many people commit fraud on behalf of bitcoin.
but I emphasize here that bitcoin is not a scam,
t's just that many people use bitcoin for fraud mode
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

Bitcoin is not scam, but you are not lucky with bitcoin price when you bought, you have unlucky to buy bitcoin on highest price, you have check before buying bitcoin its good or not to buy bitcoin at highest price, you have keep more spirit to hold your bitcoin until reached your price before you bought. I am sure it become true some day when bitcoin can cross your price first when you buy bitcoin, maybe bitcoin can cross to $20,000 next time.
hoaphong5474156@gmail.com

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:20:13 AM

This is a useful lesson. You should be more careful because the scammers always lurking our loopholes. Bitcoins are not bad but there are always people who take advantage of Bitcoin to benefit
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

bitcoin no scam bitcoin real in the world
Balayashi

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:25:42 AM

Unfortunatly it always exist people that will try to scam others. Bticoin it's just a small part. As long as there is a possibility of a financial profit anywhere there will be people trying to scam others.
Now, this is a lesson 101 on how to act. Always do your research, never go by for just what other said.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

If bitcoin is scam then why people are still buying it. The reason why many people are got scammed because their knowledge is not enough. There are many greedy people who are using their skills to scam other people.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:34:55 AM

If bitcoin is scam then why people are still buying it. The reason why many people are got scammed because their knowledge is not enough. There are many greedy people who are using their skills to scam other people.

True,  some people got sacammed because they go on with their investment without doing any research if it is legit or not.  It is more secure to know more about the product or any bussiness before you invest to avoid from any scammers that is working everyday.
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:35:03 AM

In my experienced using BITCOIN BTC , i do buy for the purpose of Holding it to my BITCOIN wallet and waited patiently for the right time that BITCOIN value will rise in the market. This opportunity take risk but i just invest my extra savings for it to earn profit.
patitricks

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:37:12 AM

I wish those people that created that scam will be caught and show that bitcoin is not the bad guy here. Because bitcoin is trustworthy and many people trust bitcoin but before you trust an websites or something that gives you a money or something that help you to earn money in easy way you must know they're background.
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

In my experienced using BITCOIN BTC , i do buy for the purpose of Holding it to my BITCOIN wallet and waited patiently for the right time that BITCOIN value will rise in the market. This opportunity take risk but i just invest my extra savings for it to earn profit. Scam is everywhere but having proper knowledge and information how BITCOIN works then theirs no need to worry.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:43:18 AM

I think its a big no, can you see why other people are here? to earn and to know more about bitcoin and crypto,this is the reason why bitcoin still existed because many people are believing on it.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:51:53 AM

Many people out there on behalf of Bitcoin for profit with the various models he describes so that someone who is their target is in space and can not think positive again because of their cradle, so if anyone wants to invest in bitcoin do that to yourself do not do it to others so we can control our coin ownership.
Muspion

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:15:40 AM

Experts disagree whether the new virtual currency is a fraud or emerging competition for state money. I would argue, btc is a revolution and not a scam and you do very well that you do not catch the old tricks on a pyramid game called Ponzi scheme. Common sense prevailed over temptation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: