Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:17:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
texlipsy

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

there are so many stories like this. people think cryptocurrencies are a kind of pyramid system. because they are in great promise who talk about that.
Sempoel

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

Never say bitcoin is a fraud that depends on you if you believe it or not, bitcoin is real and never a scam. bitcoin really helped me like I could buy whatever I wanted that I needed for myself and my daily activities. at first I didn't believe that I couldn't make a lot of money because bitcoin my friend told me to research about bitcoin and im curious.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

Bitcoins are never a scam, they are a lot of strength and are accepted by some organizations for payment in goods and services so consider before discussing this issue can affect the price. BTC

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
nancyjewelmcdonie

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

Sadly numerous tricksters make Bitcoin venture Ponzi plans and they offer it as Bitcoin. These plans offer day by day intrigue and referral rewards and Ponzi write systems. Individuals should take note of that Bitcoin accompany no certifications of particular intrigue and referral rewards, since you exchange a cash/product. I think dependably break down and examine, when I need to contribute. indeed it is vital to know the venture and advance. we generally need to screen to keep away from blunders, for example, trick. make a case for the future to have the capacity to pick on a task that isn't a trick. indeed, even a few beginners feel that bitcoin can be just utilized as a part of ponzis and other profiting plans

one of my companion really reached me to ask me which cloud mining site I utilize , cause he simply found out about bitcoin and he suspected that the main use for bitcoin is to put it in cloud mining and different destinations that claim to offer ensured restores This shows us a thing or two not to trust in this sort of plans. Bitcoin isn't a trick however a few people utilizes the word bitcoin to trick others. This is valid. I've seen it ordinarily. Much the same as what you've stated, similar to a pyramiding plan. When they acquainted it with me, they resemble organizers. I don't trust them. They didn't realized that I'm in to digital currency and I know how it functions.
Emjohn.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

It saddens me whenever there are people out there that is being scammed. We should be vigilant and careful specially when there is money that is involved.

I also think that your title is incorrect since bitcoin isn't a scam at all. Maybe you are mistaken since many of the scammers use bitcoin.
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Thank you for sharing your life experience with us, it's a good and very useful story, you immediately refuse investment without first learning the benefits and risks, and I read if we want to invest it should be someone we trust and proven successful in investing that. still be careful in determining investment choices.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

I think a lot of it is in the name of bitcoin for the sake of making a profit, and promising things that are promising money back ... make experience for everything ... bitcoin is not a scam because bitcoin itself is an investment

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
jpnl0002

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

Like the saying goes watch before you leap but most persons leap before they watch and that brings them lots of trouble for the fact you did not make enquries before investing is a huge mistake to make.Be wise in making your investment because there are lots of ponzi schemes out there and so many are falling prey for it.
jpnl0002

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

Bitcoin is no scam when there is no concrete information about what you want to get involved with you tend to have things messed up you dont just throw your money anywhere simply because you see people doing it and you dont bother to make  enquiries on how it works when everything gets messed up it becomes a scam
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:49:12 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
I also experienced what you experienced, I was also almost exposed to trickery I was offered to invest and promised lamborgini, not only that he even promised a house, beautiful not to be true, for me I was not tempted by the gift he offered

Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

Every investment has its negative side, but one has to invest better to investigate and find those investment that really exist and never to listen with any quick to riches promises, if one must place his hard earned money on an investment, then he should be more careful and be very positive that he already understand how things works, bitcoin if treated as an investment better to learn how to control your emotions and keep learning while waiting for your success. simple advice.
edutBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

Well, to be honest it’s relatable that bitcoin isn’t a scam but there are people who uses Bitcoin to scam other people. That’s a fact. So we all should be careful before joining some groups who promises to provide us some profits.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:08:28 PM

Bitcoin has been used to scam so many people in the past and it is still being used to scam. A lot of HYIP platform use bitcoin in their scam and so many people get trapped because they usually promise high interest and they will suddenly disappear after receiving a good number of deposits from their victims.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:14:04 PM

Bitcoin itself is not a scam, it's the people who speculate the price and manipulate trustful.people.
Lucky you are that you didn't invest your money into that pyramide and did your own research, otherwise you could easily lose everything.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

Yes, people mainly get scammed only because of foolishness or because of less knowledge on Bitcoin that's why they believe in rumors and does not even do a little bit study. Researching about the product or service before investing in it is a very crucial part of marketing always remember never say, anyone, if he sounds foolish.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:41:46 PM

Whole banking system is scam and are made of bunch of money hunters. Let's hope for future to get beter system and improved transactions between peers. Bitcoin eliminates the need of banks and makes everything easy for governments in case of states accept it.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:50:27 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam but a young and promising technology that can change humanity for many years. Since Bitcoin is still young, he is very volatile and speculative.
Mrconnect

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:59:00 PM

It is okay to have some skepticism, especially for someone who hasn't heard of the Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies before now. Yes, the Bitcoin can be highly profitable, but people should be aware that it has its downsides. The value of the Bitcoin is highly volatile and can confuse a newbie for a loss. However, if you are patient, your investment in Bitcoin can come good and be very rewarding. Also, as is with the internet, people try to play a fast one on others by way of tricking them to reveal their wallet passkey or transfer their Bitcoin to them on one dubious promise or the other. It is good for people to be aware of the danger of being carefree in the Bitcoin world. You have to be extremely careful in your dealings with people when it comes to cryptocurrencies. No one can be trusted and the one person you try to trust might have the intention of scamming you. The key word here is " be careful".
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:34:54 PM

If only they do understand bitcoin they would do more of the talking and making people know more about lack of understanding is the root of all misunderstanding so they need orientation to help them know that bitcoin is no SCAM
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:45:12 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is a fraud, you can see that the decline of bitcoin at the moment is the inevitable law of the market, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuating strongly after reaching the 20000 mark $ at the end of 2017, bitcoin prices have fallen sharply over the past few months and have fallen to $ 6,000. I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply until the end of 2018.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: