Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3175 times)
vegethegreat

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

I agree that many new rich people are from bitcoin. They are a great believer of bitcoin which i am looking forward to be like them too. Their patience are absolutely amazing, that there are able to control their emotions very well.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

I think it's true; because I see it happen in my own brother's life. Since my sister knows my brother lives bitcoin changed drastically financial and I'm now trying to join my brother's footsteps. I hope I'm lucky

It's the same with me, i saw what bitcoin did to my sister. It changed her life, i too am following her footsteps.
Bitcoin has contributed a lot to it's users and supporters, it somehow gave people the opportunity to earn and
invest, and that benefits them the most. Plenty have become wealthier in their own standards and that is a very
positive thing. It's quite an inspiration.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
Some big traders have benefited from bitcoin enormously and are now living a better life which was not possible in the absence of this crypto pioneer.But one thing which small and new traders can learn from them is that patience and risk bearing is key factor to survive for long term in this market.The prices rise and many new rich faces will be shown to world.
Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
Maybe youre right it continues to rise so as the users too well obviously haha. There are cases about Bitcoin that it is not appropriate to obtain but some made millions of it i know some wont be enough but its worth a try. Now if everybody would try my mindset they would be bankrupt lol i guess understanding whats best is for the best..
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:02:35 PM

Bitcoin price also continues to decrease so that is pulling investors that are optimistic about bitcoin but starts to think about of something else that their bitcoin's will lose or the investment they took part will start to lose. Investors who took part bitcoin when it was still lower than $5,000 and bought a lot of it are now surely rich people.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:36:02 PM

I agree to this, there are many people who hold bitcoin when its price was very low. I remember reading a post about a person owning 1700 bitcoin when its price was 2$ only. If you'll put that scenario on today's price, that person was already a millionaire! Same goes with other wise holder.

Yes. I do strongly agree that this is true. Clearly if that person really held onto his bitcoins, he surely can very well be very rich right now. And this also goes for others who really did hoodle. But the thing is, a lot has already sold their bitcoins back then because of all the fud spread which makes these few lucky people very few.

Now, if the investors are investors that invested only because of the butcoin hype on december on bitcoin's highest peaks, then too bad, they really have lost a lot of capital. I sure hope they didn't try to cut their losses amd sold their possesions. Because if they did, then too bad for them. They just made the second biggest mistake of their lives. And the first one was to ignore bitcoin back then.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:41:17 PM

Today i talked to a guy who started investing $400 a few months ago,and he now has $80k on his entire portfolio, that is a huge amount of money, but he is not rich, he just has a huge wallet, lmao.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Lily04

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

Yes it true, most people that invested long term in Bitcoin have gained a lot now. And those into,other Bitcoin mining program are also making it big.
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

you're absolutely right! Many people get rich now because of bitcoin. Too much people are now getting interested doing it or should i say working it and earn more than a regular job can give. More people are now choosing bitcoin than working.why? because bitcoin make us rich so easy

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:12:06 PM

Its one of the benefits on engaging to bitcoin which can really potentially change the way of living of certain depending on how he utilize carefully on investing or trading up on bitcoin but generally if you do tried to read up the whole whitepaper then you will surely see its not actually the sole purpose on why bitcoin is being created but well most people are seeing on a different way by the way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

I certainly agree with you. Rich people on this generation is made from bitcoin. People who were afraid to try something new before but took all the risk just to achieve their goals are billionaires now. They are actually the people who inspires us. With dreams and goals plus hardwork and actions to achieve it, they got what they deserve. I'm hoping to be one of them someday.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:39:18 PM

Bitcoin on its own exactly didn't make any one rich. The people who invested in the markets did. Technically, people got rich were only because other who were buying bitcoin at a higher price, and people who bought at less became rich. So good for rich people, bad for people who bought at a higher price? Not exactly, pump groups buy at a higher price than the prevailing market price, getting rich is an objective in the long run for  a lot of people than in the short run.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

Now Bitcoin prices are starting to decline, but from the beginning Bitcoin prices have increased a lot, many people are rich because of Bitcoin, they bought Bitcoin in the early days where many people do not know this coin will skyrocket.
Canis Majoris

Activity: 126
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

Bitcoin on its own exactly didn't make any one rich. The people who invested in the markets did. Technically, people got rich were only because other who were buying bitcoin at a higher price, and people who bought at less became rich. So good for rich people, bad for people who bought at a higher price? Not exactly, pump groups buy at a higher price than the prevailing market price, getting rich is an objective in the long run for  a lot of people than in the short run.

I don't quite agree with you, though I distinctly see where you are getting at here. Even if Bitcoin is mostly about speculation these days, speculation and profiteering is still not everything there's to it. Bitcoin can be used for other purposes as well, for instance, as a means of payment, however small that field of application might be. And if we look at it from this angle specifically, it can be said that it has quite enough potential and capacity to make people rich on its own.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:55:20 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 12:10:20 AM by Gameroid

Its one of the benefits on engaging to bitcoin which can really potentially change the way of living of certain depending on how he utilize carefully on investing or trading up on bitcoin but generally if you do tried to read up the whole whitepaper then you will surely see its not actually the sole purpose on why bitcoin is being created but well most people are seeing on a different way by the way.
That is right to say that  bitcoin has helped so many people to become rich and still  bitcoin is providing the opportunity to people, in fact bitcoin is still in its early stage and its price will continue increasing therefore still people have the opportunity to become rich from bitcoin while connected with it. We can see that a lot of people have already made a good profit from bitcoin trading and investment.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:07:45 AM

Yes and I believe many new rich people came from bitcoin because of bitcoin they have stable life now they can do what they want. They invested in bitcoin and for that they gain. Many people envy for thise who rich because of bitcoin for that they became a bitcoiner too. In bitcoin a lot of people achieve the happiness that a long time they wanted to feel. People fall in love in bitcoin now because of what they have heard.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:33:14 AM

Yes true there are many new rich people because of bitcoin. To make your dream come true you will do what's the best thing to do in order to reach your goals in life. Today we do hear plenty of inspiring stories that they become rich because of bitcoin. They do have good strategies and techniques in investing and trading for them to gain bigger profit. All of these may come true through hard work, patience, believing in yourself and the ability and be wiser enough in taking the risks especially in investing and trading your money. Hoping that someday I will also become rich because of bitcoin.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:52:09 AM

Yes true there are many new rich people because of bitcoin. To make your dream come true you will do what's the best thing to do in order to reach your goals in life. Today we do hear plenty of inspiring stories that they become rich because of bitcoin. They do have good strategies and techniques in investing and trading for them to gain bigger profit. All of these may come true through hard work, patience, believing in yourself and the ability and be wiser enough in taking the risks especially in investing and trading your money. Hoping that someday I will also become rich because of bitcoin.
Yes that's right, I get jealous of people like that and very sorry for never daring and willing to invest. Usually such a person can be rich because of storing Bitcoin last year. Or maybe someone could be rich because by accident, he saved Bitcoin last year and when his price jumped dramatically, then he got a lot of profit. People who can become rich because Bitcoin is the person who deliberately save Bitcoin in a long time. There are also people who save Bitcoin because he knows that the price of Bitcoin will increase dramatically as now. I myself decided to invest after knowing that the price of Bitcoin can be like today. Hopefully I'll collect a lot.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:39:39 AM

Bitcoin is very expensive this day.There are Bitcoin and will be made new rich, but the benefits of Bitcoin became rich due to the unknown information of those who can benefit from all but the fact that I've seen my friends. It may be trading, mining or investing but it may need to be researched before starting and before waiting for bit to play an important role here.
Vadeprix

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:42:47 AM

Those people had trust in the bitcoin since they bought. Early adopters of bitcoin are rich now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: