Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:47:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3175 times)
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

Especially those that are into industrial Mining of Bitcoin where excess Virgin coins mined are actually shared among them and these generates a whole lots of money. Should we also speak of stakers in maximum capacity? and largely or highly talk of huge investment that actually hits highest bitcoin value at the time in question. We can never deny the fact that new rich people are hence seen through afore saids points logically.
Pakwan12

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

Yes many became rich because of bitcoin.i have some friends and relative because of bitcoin they change there live and help to solve there  financial  problems.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:20:19 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
Indeed. This is true that with the rise of the Bitcoin's price suddenly makes normal people to be a new rich people because of continuous usage, earning and gaining Bitcoin for their own goods. As a result, many people got to engage into Bitcoin cryptocurrency to start up working and earning for the aim of becoming one of those people who are already been turned out into a new rich people by just using and working into Bitcoin cryptocurrency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

Yes many became rich because of bitcoin.i have some friends and relative because of bitcoin they change there live and help to solve there  financial  problems.
Yes right, many people are successful and rich because of bitcoin, they are now enjoying all the produce and filling every day with things they like, like holidays, shopping and buying luxury goods, I hope the bitcoin price this year can reach $ 100k so I can like them .

Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:38:22 PM

I agreed , I have some relatives that is doing business by bitcoin and also she helps people to understand what bitcoin is and how to trade ,invest and doing some jobs that paying crypto .Bitcoin is very helpful and also to those people who knows Bitcoin I am glad that they share their knowledge so that everyone will be in bitcoin industry .
True, many people indeed become rich because of bitcoin. Who really works hard to earned money from bitcoin,who really learned the possible way to reach their goals. This shows that bitcoin has helping a lot of people and this is why many supports of bitcoin until now.
buzzbeez

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:42:01 PM

I think the rags to riches stories have already happened with BitCoin. If you were mining BitCoin in 2010 and didn't lose your coins you are wealthy indeed. However, I do think there is plenty of money to be made with Crypto in general and that many people will become wealthy in the process. I think there will be more rags to riches. I just don't think it will be done through "BitCoin" itself.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:06:51 AM

It's true,and thanks to bitcoin for giving the poor a chance to be rich and the rich to be richer.Bitcoin makes our way of living comport able and easy.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:58:20 AM

It's true,and thanks to bitcoin for giving the poor a chance to be rich and the rich to be richer.Bitcoin makes our way of living comport able and easy.

That is absolutely right many people have getting rich because of the digital currency that was so amasing in it's price that totally reach over thousands up to million dollars once you have a huge bitcoin in your wallet with the amasing price high awaits. It's so nice to earned ahead of trading.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:49:03 AM

Yeah this is true since investing in bitcoin does not mean you to work hard. You just have to buy bitcoin and wait for price of bitcoin to go high. You just have to check the bitcoin updates of price from time to time. You see the work is so simple and the of bitcoin just got high sometimes that it could double your investment. If lucky enough that more investors will invest and that the of bitcoin will go high. As a newbie i found out these things just fun reading some post and threads. And also with theory of learning by association with the topic which is the demand and supply i economics. So to incorporate that all is the idea of bitcoin. If there are many demands and supply will last the bitcoin price will go high. And if the supply is high then the price will go down.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:13:03 AM

Yes you are right, many people be come rich because of bitcoin. bitcoin can making people rich day by day.
because the price increasing recently give out a golden opportunity to the oldest holders.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:20:46 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

Yes sir that's very true, because of bitcoin many students here in the Philippines are getting involved with bitcoin because of the good profit generated from it. Some of them are in a good living standard because of bitcoin. Not only that, also their teacher can adopt bitcoin and  joining also a signature campaign. that's the big influence what's the bitcoin is great for all of us.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:38:46 AM

Very true,so now many new people using bitcoin because they know a lot of people change life in bitcoin, so other people want to try bitcoin because they think bitcoin can also change their life. But its not easy to do that, we need to work hard so we can reach what they reach. 
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:45:35 AM

I do two point of views to that situation. I think the good opportunity is in the sides of wise investors and wise traders. The bad opportunity is in the sides of in hurry investors and in hurry traders. Not all become successful and not all become in desperate but both are beneficiaries of same opportunities.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:05:47 AM

Yes you are right, many people be come rich because of bitcoin. bitcoin can making people rich day by day.
because the price increasing recently give out a golden opportunity to the oldest holders.
Agree, this makes bitcoin users believe in the future bitcoin, I'm also sure that the price will continue to rise so never hesitate to buy as much money as I have, to be successful and rich of course we must be patient and do not panic when the price drop.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:50:54 AM

The infamous Winklevoss twins, who are well-known for their legal battle with Mark Zuckerberg, are also bitcoin millionaires because they invested part of their money during the early years of bitcoin. The leading virtual currency is not an easy investment, it is risky and unpredictable, time and effort is needed to understand how bitcoin works. Once you studied and understand how bitcoin works, and have followed all the proper rules on investing, you would surely earn big in the future.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:05:16 AM

Some of the quality attainment business concerned parties have recently speculated that blockchain really holds the potential power to bring all the traditional banking services to the the end by 2030 by replacing with bitcoin. We must agree on it as the technology can't be belying, this is the obvious intimation that bitcoin might be higher in price
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:12:18 AM

I also think people are rich from bitcoin after i feel it too. Bitcoin is really help us moreover for people who don't have less income or even don't have any job in real world. Not really rich but may be called can buy anything you want easily.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

I think it's true; because I see it happen in my own brother's life. Since my sister knows my brother lives bitcoin changed drastically financial and I'm now trying to join my brother's footsteps. I hope I'm lucky
I must say it is true because i have witnessed many people who has become rich and has been financially stable because of bitcoin. And now im one of the aspiring bitcoin user who is looking forward to experience also the financial stability and the urge to earn and to be rich. Looking forward for a positive change in life.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:40:00 AM

Unfortunately a lot of people are currently in the ruin because they bought at an ATH. It's rather sad. So no system is perfect, because people who don't know much other than it's a good opportunity could end up losing big. It's the luck of the timing.
It is not about luck it is about knowledge and common sense, if I had discovered bitcoin just a few months ago, I would have taken the time to look at its previous history and I would have realized the price was at its highest point and I would not have invested until the price dropped.

That is the habit that newbies and other cryptocurrency investors should avoid, investing in a coin where its price is at all-time high. They need to educate themselves first on how and when to buy a coin properly. Researching a coin's price history before buying it will give you the right decision to invest or not in that particular coin.
Yes but they let their emotions take control of the situation instead of them being the ones in control, they see the price going up and they think they can make some easy money not understanding the ones that are making huge profits bought the coins when it was cheap and not at those high prices.
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:38:14 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 01:33:05 PM by Cita1

Very true and i will become one of them too. I will experience on becoming  a wise trader and investor since i have the capacity already. This will be the time to help my love ones to enjoy travelling and eat foods they like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: