Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
Iamdavid

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

That sounds great if KFC now accept Bitcoin, if more companies also embrace this act it will help grow the bitcoin community and make shopping even more easier.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:45:20 AM

does KFC around the world have received bitcoin or only KFC in which the state has received bitcoin?
my country has banned transactions using bitcoin but I do not know KFC in my country to receive bitcoin or not
jerrysmith

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

It is just beginning ....
Wait and watch so many companies will add Bitcoin in their system very soon.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:08:31 PM

It is a good thing as it will legitimize bitcoin for a lot of people that are not involved in it at the moment.

"Hey, I can buy my food with bitcoin now, this must not be a ponzi after all.. Maybe I should look into buying a bit?"

But lots of places like overstock, Microsoft etc have been accepting it and that didnt cause a huge pump in people using it.

Positivebetting
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

I think developed countries can implement the Bitcoin business model. In my country all KFC has not yet accepted Bitcoin payments and my government is trying to prevent people from using Bitcoin because people always think Bitcoin is not safe.
drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

If the KFC is accepting bitcoins, I'm pretty sure the other companies will also accept bitcoins so they can compete and bitcoins will be spread and shopping will be more easier. Thats good for the bitcoin community
fukingnutz

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

Interesting for sure.  Likely marketing on KFC's part but good for them.  

I like crypto pushing into the mainstream but the transaction fees and transfer times will make it an uphill battle.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:28:51 PM

It sounds good. But are you willing to use your bitcoin to buy fried chicken?
Well, this news will be great for the development of cryptocurrency, that means cryptocurrency is becoming more popular.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

Expensive. To be honest, it is more favorable to KFC because they gain bitcoins, which appreciates in value overtime, compared to fried chicken that actually depreciates overtime due to rotting or ingestion. So I think this a smart move for KFC and a bad move for btc investors.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:14:44 PM

Good for your country but in my country kfc are not accepting bitcoin because bitcoin is illegal here in my country. Im sure the other fast food chain will also develop to accept bitcoin as a payment if many customers will patronize kfc because of bitcoin payment.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Expensive. To be honest, it is more favorable to KFC because they gain bitcoins, which appreciates in value overtime, compared to fried chicken that actually depreciates overtime due to rotting or ingestion. So I think this a smart move for KFC and a bad move for BTC investors.

Correct what is the use to pay the bill in BTC. We already paying more tax on that blockchain fee is additional. But how the KFC will show there business profit and loss to governament? I think they will keep this secret and show only cash transaction.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:31:25 PM

"KFC now accepts Bitcoin" is that all of the news?? Or "KFC now accepts Crypto currencies" is the new??? If only Bitcoin then I think there's gonna be few problems. First of all, we all know how high the value or price of the Bitcoin is which makes it impossible to use as a payment in a smaller amount (like paying up in KFC). Don't you people think of that?
mrhollis1

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

good for them. when's subway gonna do the same thing?
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

good for them. when's subway gonna do the same thing?

I dont think you can buy it directly, but there are a few sites that let people buy giftcards with bitcoin.

Positivebetting
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:04:26 PM

By any chance is that legit? to be honest I just know the atm bitcoin and now I know kfc will now use bitcoin as payment cool and easily to pay, but on the other hand not all country legal right? only canada?

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dravenz

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

The rich people only pay the KFC using bitcoin. And what country accepting bitcoin
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

It is really a good news that KFC is now accepts bitcoin. No matter it is a advertising technique  or marketing technique lot of bitcoin users will be physiologically it give us a positive thought and confidence more about bitcoin future and this can lead other food chains also to accept bitcoin as payment. What ever it is it is good new for bitcoin users.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

It is really a good news that KFC is now accepts bitcoin. No matter it is a advertising technique  or marketing technique lot of bitcoin users will be physiologically it give us a positive thought and confidence more about bitcoin future and this can lead other food chains also to accept bitcoin as payment. What ever it is it is good new for bitcoin users.

I think it does help to some extent, but not as much as some people might think. For bitcoin users we know its not worth it to actually purchase the chicken. For others, they might hear about it, however bigger companies like microsoft and overstock have been accepting it for awhile.

Positivebetting
Luke101

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

It's a good sign for everyone, that more and more establishment are accepting bitcoin as payment aside from their own fiat....
Furthermore in the future, if every establishment are accepting bitcoin then it's a hussein free again for shoppers......
fireblond

Activity: 200

Thrive

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:13:57 PM

With my luck, I'll be stuck in the drive thru behind the guy paying with BTC and waiting 10+ mins for the confirmation.  :/
Haha, that would be horrible. As for delivery im not that familiar with transaction confirmation times but as long as it doesn't take a long time and still at an affordable price I think this is good for crypto as customers would see the adverts and tell themselves "Oh bitcoin is accepted, wait.. whats bitcoin?" and would create more interest in crypto and also serve KFC as people with crypto can spend it. TLDR a win win situation : )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: