Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:25:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
marcrenton

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:48:07 AM

This is a cool idea of promoting BTC in everyday life!
I think, they could release their own KFCcoin or another, why not?
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

Good news !
It seems impossible but let's dream!
Hope we don't need do do the KYC to buy at KFC!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy

Ok that was not a good one!
Let me take the backdoor please...

Cryptojoker.

Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:07:19 AM

KFC canada accepted bitcoins for a bucket of chicken for limited number of days as a part of the promotional activities of KFC and the idea was a success as all the chicken bucket has been sold out, as the name and price of  bitcoins has reached far and wide all over the world, people would definitely try out to trade products in exchange of bitcoins. As the price of bitcoins is not stable the price for the chicken bucket keeps on changing, and bitcoins was accepted in KFC for online orders. When the price of bitcoins increases people who traded the bitcoin bucket from KFC will be thinking of the price then.
hopefully in some other countries other than kanada KFC receive payment with bitcoin even though the country where KFC is located has banned bitcoin

Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

This is great news great, I hope all KFC outlets accept bitcoin so I do not need to bring cash or ATM when paying, and of course payments with bitcoin can be faster and do not have to queue up.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:31:10 PM

It's good news it can make other fastfoods and reustorans accept bitcoin in future. Maybe not that soon but bitcoin will conquer the world at some point.
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

very good, because it is more practical with online, and its payment is also easier, because now is online era.salam I make it easier
Andika23

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

Good news. As more and more large companies like KFC are receiving bitcoin payouts, investors will be more confident about bitcoin invested by bitcoin.
Joylee

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

it is very good for the bitcoin users that KFC starts to accept bitcoin. It will also make the environment for other companies to start accepting bitcoin as payment.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:53:13 PM

It's funny to me that if you buy food by paying bitcoins, it's more practical to pay for bitcoin but better use bitcoin for future assets, if to buy a house or a car is also very good. But all back to bitcoin users respectively.

Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

Well, that's a good news for bitcoin users since they could have it as a mode of payment through fastfood chains like KFC. It is just a sign that there are already businesses who are starting to have bitcoin as a mode of payment. However, I think it is quite expensive to purchase since it includes taxes and blockchan fees.
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:03:31 PM

only rich people will be happy with this Huh
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:36:34 PM

I don’t have any idea that the KFC has already accepting the bitcoin in their services but if that so, then it is great because there are business already starting bitcoins in their transaction which helps the community to grow and promote innovation for better future
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:40:27 PM

I don’t have any idea that the KFC has already accepting the bitcoin in their services but if that so, then it is great because there are business already starting bitcoins in their transaction which helps the community to grow and promote innovation for better future
Well for me thats a good idea accepting bitcoin as a payment. Actually it really helps the payment system very fast so the transaction would be fast also but I dont have any branch here in the philippines accepting bitcoin as a payment. Maybe there is one but ive dont seen one.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

it would be nice if kfc can accept bitcoin and this is very helpful for people who already have bitcoin because now many people use bitcoin as a means of payment and they feel comfortable hopefully in my country can grow well and get support from all related parties Grin
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:50:10 PM

only rich people will be happy with this Huh
Yea this is not for all as we have to pay many extra charges for this but still we can say its good news as its spreading more and big names coming in this for accepting as payment method hopefully we have some more like this in future but will some good charges as its not going ruin all of us for extra charges
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

This is a good development by KFC, seems they realize that BTC is the future form of payment and how reliable it can be. This shows just how important BTC is, How much it has evolved, hope this eliminated BTC doubters
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

Good! They are a successful forward thinking company, soon McDonalds will also accept bitcoin so KFC has become the first. Also a good marketing tactic as it will be all over the news.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

I also do not have any idea that either KFC is accepting bitcoin or not, i think that still in my area, KFC is not doing so, because in my area still bitcoin is not so much popular, but may be in such places where people have facilities to use bitcoin for different purposes, may be there KFC is also facilitating the people to use bitcoin. But still i do not think that it will be everywhere.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ninjaeth

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:35:34 PM

It is a big impact especially to those areas who have KFC accepting bitcoins. This will be easier to those who may not buy on the fastfood chain location since it can be delivered already straight to your home.
kil5478

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:42:55 PM

Yes, it may sound a little funny, but the main thing is that crypto-currencies are becoming more and more part of our daily life. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: