Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:03:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
bellakrstna

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:33:44 AM

wow, this is a great news indeed. if kfc start to accept bitcoin,
the other big companies will follow to using bitcoin too, i hopes.
Emjohn.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

It is indeed a good news for everyone who is using bitcoin. It makes the transaction easier. We should thank KFC for promoting bitcoin by using it as a payment and I am hoping that other food chains will follow.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:25:13 PM

It's a very good news. Once a time will come when everyone will accept Bitcoin.
Yeah right, and I hope all KFC outlets can accept bitcoin, if all outlets accept bitcoin then users will increase significantly and certainly impact on prices that will skyrocket.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

This is good news and hopefully more news in the near future. Bitcoin will become increasingly popular and practical.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

I think there will be more and more international big companies accept bitcoin, it goods for the bitcoin is a good news, this will help the development of the bitcoin there will be more and more people know the bitcoin
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

This is a clever marketing move by KFC. The company is trying to learn a new crypto currency market for itself, and if the profit is good, I hope bitcoin will be accepted in ordinary KFC restaurants.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

Nice if KFC done that for there bitcoin bucket it might be the start for the other fast food for them look for the alternative for cash like bitcoin.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:53:06 PM

i think its a good news for crypto future.more big company accept crypto (in this case bitcoin),mean more people know about cryptocurrency.dont see from its usefulness,but see it from marketing side.

LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

Hi

That would be great for KFC as well as Bitcon for interact more people in cryptocurrency world. And also that make sense for other companies for apply Bitcoin for their product.If this possible for all over the world then demand also will increase in BTC. 

Thanks     

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN
Yassin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:19:22 PM

This is good news for me and my friends because it will make it easier for us to make transactions especially since I also never have cash so this will get a very good response for bitcoin holders and hopefully this can simplify the transaction.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

Great news! At least we now have a major food chain allowing bitcoins to be used in their stores as payment for their goods. To be frank, however, is there anyone in their right mind, would use bitcoins as a mode of payment for food or for something fiat money can afford? I don't think so.

Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

The KFC restaurant chain in Canada now accepts bitcoin for a fried chicken stylized under the crypto currency theme.
As part of the company's advertising campaign for a new product called Bitcoin Bucket, the company posted a Facebook tracker tracking the real-time price of a chicken poultry, which varies around 20 Canadian dollars, depending on the exchange rate of bitcoin.
It is also reported that you can not just go to the Canadian KFC and pay off at the box office with a crypto currency.
Arindava

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:42:46 PM

This is a very good step by KFC that they started, hopefully KFC in my country can also receive bitcoin for its payment method, and not just KFC hope others can follow it too. KFC looks at the future bitcoin that will replace the paper money and they've seen it..
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

The KFC restaurant chain in Canada now accepts bitcoin for a fried chicken stylized under the crypto currency theme.
As part of the company's advertising campaign for a new product called Bitcoin Bucket, the company posted a Facebook tracker tracking the real-time price of a chicken poultry, which varies around 20 Canadian dollars, depending on the exchange rate of bitcoin.
It is also reported that you can not just go to the Canadian KFC and pay off at the box office with a crypto currency.

We will see how long will it last. Cryptocurrencies are too volatile for now and they would need to adjust the price every few minutes to keep crypto prices similar to price in fiat currency.

Another story is mining fee that you must pay when paying in Bitcoin. The price of your food would then be 10$ bigger. Plus you would have to wait for transaction to be confirmed.

I would suggest to KFC to start accepting some other crypto.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

how,how about paying bitcoin in dip for chicken?reasonable?lol this has nothing to help the bitcoin economy,because i think only fool will use bitcoin for fastfood chains..but thanks to KFC you made us smile lol

Will you pay for it mate?your valuable cryptocoin for fried chicken?if thats the case well congratulations..but me,for sure will never be
Reptiles

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

wow, this is a great news indeed. if kfc start to accept bitcoin,
the other big companies will follow to using bitcoin too, i hopes.
If KFC start accepting bitcoin than in future other organization will also start accepting bitcoin. If there is more bitcoin holders. Than the shopping malls and restaurants will soon start to accept bitcoin. Even the hospitals and school and colleges. Bitcoin community is in growing age. More people trust bitcoin more people like bitcoin.
maxbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:30:46 PM

That would hurt buying a bucket of wings at KFC with bitcoin ouch!
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:34:56 PM

It is good that such methods of payment are introduced into our lives. For this the future. It's very convenient to not use ordinary money. And KFK is just the beginning. I hope that using Bitcoin as a payment will become a common thing

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:48:11 PM

it's a good indication that it just means that there's a chance that it's going to happen Even some kfc branches can get bitcion in a bucket of chicken and not just in canada but in all its branches around the world and there is a possibility also not just in a bucket of chicken but in all of their items and because of this they can even imitate of  another food store to accept btc as mode of payment

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

It's a very good news. Once a time will come when everyone will accept Bitcoin.
Yes off course it’s a very good news and I wish some other companies will also a accept bitcoin because bitcoin is now available in many countries and if bitcoin reached to companies as well so then bitcoin users will be increased also which will be a very good thing in my country bitcoin is now very famous and I can use it any time anywhere and I hope in other countries bitcoin will work as like my country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: