Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:52:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
Df9898

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:08:39 AM

I think bitcoin has a high value and kfc accepts it because kfc also wants to invest by trading its wares with bitcoin and I think kfc invests with bitcoin than that he accepts bitcoin payments for his restaurant and I think if someone wants to buy chicken with bitcoin definitely the amount of food and drinks ordered very much.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:33:13 AM

Many people to be interested in bitcoin since it's now showing to be a viable currency to use in everyday situations, like buying food, and if KFC deems it a successful strategy to accept it. but for me, it's an easy way to use flat money.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:41:57 AM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

This will be good for everyone who wants to buy without going to any KFC branch and just calling KFC to order and deliver it immediately, and now many business and companies are interested in bitcoin since it is popular and most useful cryptocurrency.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:01:46 AM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

This will be good for everyone who wants to buy without going to any KFC branch and just calling KFC to order and deliver it immediately, and now many business and companies are interested in bitcoin since it is popular and most useful cryptocurrency.

Yes I think, more companies now will be more interested in bitcoin because they see the potential of bitcoin and it's popularity. I think more companies business will adopt bitcoin now, like Samsung..
suzane18

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:10:11 AM

This is a great and positive news for Cryptocurrency Segment altogether. As the number of people accepting Bitcoin increases, popularity of bitcoin will also increase and future looks to be bright

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:13:32 AM

Great to hear that my favorite fried chicken will be available for payment in BTC sometime in the future. Definitely a step into the right direction for the company. I want to start my own company and accept BTC as payments as I'm sure it will attract more people and future-proof it.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:19:14 AM

With bitcoin everything becomes easier, I hope all online shopping and various places follow KFC that accept bitcoin, by creating an account and available bitcoin deposit menu then transaction can be faster than transfer bank or cash.

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3032

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:24:59 AM

Indeed, the company appears to be jumping on the publicity bandwagon surrounding cryptocurrencies. However, unlike some public-traded firms that have seen their stock prices soar after announcing some kind of tie-in with the tech, the move doesn't seem to have had much of an effect on the price for Yum! Brands, KFC's parent company.

In one post on Twitter, the rep managing the KFC Canada account suggested that the company may accept other cryptocurrencies as well.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
doloresdeleon07

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:30:10 AM

This sure is a publicity stunt for KFC showing that they are innovative and future proof, never the less this is a good strategy for KFC and a good publicity for Both KFC and Bitcoin, it only shows that the use of Bitcoin nowadays is almost limitless. We are definitely looking forward to see other establishments to start accepting Bitcoin for their transaction.
Khailequang334

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:32:18 AM

Do you guys think this is going to be huge for cryptocurrency or just a KFC marketing scheme?
just a KFC's marketing scheme, imo  Cool Cool
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:45:01 AM

Do you guys think this is going to be huge for cryptocurrency or just a KFC marketing scheme?
Bitcoin is too popular to make an impact on all. In addition to value for utility and performance, it is also effective advertising and marketing tools including big companies such as Microsoft, Dell, Samsung. However, it is the positive influence of bitcoin and them. KFC also showed that, but it did not seem so comfortable.
strelko

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:47:37 AM

Wow I would love to order with bitcoins. But those taxes + other blockchain fees really hurts.
kovalevg

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:49:11 AM

Looks more like publicity stunt. Why will anyone order with so much taxes ?
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:52:33 AM

I think they are not accepting everywhere maybe in only some countries but definitely not in India.
I hope KFC accepts bitcoin soon in India too.

nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:54:31 AM

I actually live far away from Canada, so it will cost me more in shipping  Grin
I just prefer buy some KFC's chiken in my city. Cheaper anyway  Grin

However, it is good to hear that more companies accept bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:56:37 AM

Its interesting, can you give link about your news because people interested where the specific country's kfc want to accept bitcoin as payment.
This is big starting opportunity for bitcoin kfc lead to the another food chain to accept also bitcoin as payment.
lukinam

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:01:46 AM

It is good that new companies are accepting bitcoins as a payment medium. It helps to add more investors as well.
ocim128

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:05:19 AM

It's like good news but unfortunately not in my country Sad
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:17:10 AM

Looks more like publicity stunt. Why will anyone order with so much taxes ?
That's right, I think only people who are rich and has a lot of bitcoins are willing to buy their food in kfc using their coins. Considering that there are too much fees compared when you just buy it locally in their store. I guess you can order more with the money you have rather than ordering it online and paying bitcoins with it.

nacionjj

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:18:57 AM

Wow! Wanna buy there a Chicken bucket all by myself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: