Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:42:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

Its good News I think you will see more n more company will accepting bitcoin and alt coins and i am also very excited to see and response of companies for crypto currency.
yes it's a very good new because its good for all users a lot of people they are eating and like fast food so it's very good for kfc and for bitcoin users now they can buy food easily and there are some countries who will accept bitcoin and some more rich companies are also joining bitcoin .
novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

At the end of 2017 Burger king began to accept bitcoin. But somehow they ended up doing it, as I know. Perhaps KFC is waiting for the same fate.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:32:17 PM

Its good News I think you will see more n more company will accepting bitcoin and alt coins and i am also very excited to see and response of companies for crypto currency.
yes it's a very good new because its good for all users a lot of people they are eating and like fast food so it's very good for kfc and for bitcoin users now they can buy food easily and there are some countries who will accept bitcoin and some more rich companies are also joining bitcoin .

Not only good for KFC customers and who will spend bitcoin for KFC. It is a great news for all bitcoin  investors all over the world.
Such news from some bigger companies or shops will cause the bitcoin price to rise very much.
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

KFC made right decision and it will be reason to  big companies will start to accept Bitcoin like KFC more than before also  We need to like that good news for Bitcoin  so it is really good news.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:38:52 PM

Do you guys think this is going to be huge for cryptocurrency or just a KFC marketing scheme?
fuck,do you think some bitcoin holder care to use their bitcoin just to pay chicken?this coin  is much valuable than gold and will just spend for foodchain.no way this wont help our economy here in crypto.so this news is nonsense and should not give a attention
zomgmike

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/28/kfc-reports-gravy-shortage-following-chicken-crisis.html

They accept bitcoin now and they run out of chicken and then they run out of gravy.

The events are obviously correlated! They cannot handle our demand!
nandamo

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

This is a marketing scheme, I rather use our country currency than using BTC for ordering these.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:15:20 PM

I hope all KFC outlets soon receive bitcoin, because I've never seen KFC receive bitcoin in my city, I'm sure that if KFC received bitcoin then there will be profit for bitcoin users because it can pay directly without using paper money.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

At the end of 2017 Burger king began to accept bitcoin. But somehow they ended up doing it, as I know. Perhaps KFC is waiting for the same fate.
Some stores accepted Bitcoin for a little bit then the dropped it. I don't know why they just don't keep it on there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

I think the KFC approach will draw attention to bitcoin. This is a good advertisement. It's great for KFC customers to be curious about bitcoin and attract more people to invest in bits.
Emin90

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

News of this type before and now no longer surprised, because we see how blockchain and crypto coins and therefore it's a matter of time.Not far away is already a time when many companies will accept bitcoin and other coins!

Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

The KFC restaurant in my country doesn't support bitcoin transactions. I want to KFC restaurant in Canada accepted currency to pay this is a wonderful thing, in the future, may be the world KFC will accept the bitcoin of payment, it's fantastic, I hope that my country KFC launched the bitcoin to pay as soon as possible
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

Some stores accepted Bitcoin for a little bit then the dropped it. I don't know why they just don't keep it on there.
Probably because the demand was too low they didn't see a point in keeping the system going. Too sad because I was actively looking for how to buy it myself, that was until I found out it was only in Canada *facepalm* Cheesy. Waiting for that elusive day when I can spend my bitties on fast food!

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

Probably because the demand was too low they didn't see a point in keeping the system going. Too sad because I was actively looking for how to buy it myself, that was until I found out it was only in Canada *facepalm* Cheesy. Waiting for that elusive day when I can spend my bitties on fast food!

Why not just buy a bitpay card and then you can?

Positivebetting
andamers

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:49:31 PM

KFC accept bitcoin is a huge news, because it will also increase the demand for bitcoin.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

I've heard of that before and it amuses me that through our earnings here in bitcoin , we will be able to make transactions to buy our wants especially our favorite fast food chain. It would be more convenient if we could also make transactions through bitcoin to buy our daily necessities at home anytime. I've also heard that Mcdonals is also accepting bitcoin which is good for most of bitcoin users.
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

This is a great news for the crypto currency world, this will help spread the word about Bitcoin, it could be a part of a marketing scheme to encourage people that they can use Bitcoin. I am happy that slowly more and more businesses and companies from different fields are now being open and ready to accept Bitcoin and all the good things that it can bring. But Personally, I will not use my Bitcoin to buy KFC chicken, I prefer to use fiat money for that because for now, I use my Bitcoin for trading and investment purposes.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:02:06 PM

This is a great news for the crypto currency world, this will help spread the word about Bitcoin, it could be a part of a marketing scheme to encourage people that they can use Bitcoin. I am happy that slowly more and more businesses and companies from different fields are now being open and ready to accept Bitcoin and all the good things that it can bring. But Personally, I will not use my Bitcoin to buy KFC chicken, I prefer to use fiat money for that because for now, I use my Bitcoin for trading and investment purposes.

finally some other use for bitcoin than sheer speculation. I know blockchain is being used thanks to bitcoin, but transactions are another level we need bitcoin to bring at
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

It's the start of things to come. Burger king was accepting waves tokens (actually they created their own token) so KFC decided to jump in as well. Soon enough McDonalds will join and then the rest of the world!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:18:07 PM

it is very good for the bitcoin users that KFC start to accept bitcoin. It will also make environment for other companies to start accept bitcoin as payment. And i think this environment will be merged soon all over the world. Once a company start accept bitcoin other will see the effect and will definitely start accepting bitcoin as payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: