Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:27:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:42:18 AM

It's good to hear that KFC is accepting bitcoin as payment. This means convenience for the customers. Soon other establishment may follow this scheme if they can see that it has good effect to KFC. I can imagine if I'm using bitcoin to buy foods. I think it's awesome.

ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:43:20 AM

I think is good, KFC accepts payments with bitcoin, via payment platforms, this is one of the fastest forms of bitcoin development, I will try to buy something with bitcoin through the payment platform, but for now I prefer to buy something with currency
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:45:01 AM

I think this is really very good in because there is progress and cryptocurrency may be a global currency, now it is booming booming again, may be nantik fore store and restaurant shops may be all will receive payment using cryptocurrency.
Shinza

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:45:15 AM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

wow, good news for a new day. KFC is a chain system of large consorts around the world and currently KFC accepts btc, which is really something we should expect. Maybe this will be a push to bring btc closer to people all over the world

notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:46:01 AM

Too bad i hate KFC, Five Guys would be great though, but this is a good sign

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

"With my luck, I'll be stuck in the drive thru behind the guy paying with BTC and waiting 10+ mins for the confirmation.  :/ "

It is only online right now, so you would have to buy the chicken using bitpay and then have the chicken sent directly to you.

In essence if you have the bitpay debit card you can buy anything with bitcoin, so this doesnt really change anything.

Positivebetting
Generalbablita

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:45:13 PM

This is just the beginning of a more widespread use of bitcoin. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if we could pay taxis with bitcoin in the coming years.
codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

Yak i read that story
Thats in canada and its call bitcoin bucket right ? Thats was good idea
KFC prepare to face the future
Maybe next year lot of company will use bitcoin as  payment system

sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:02:23 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

If this is true, then it is great for cryptocurrency world. This is how bitcoin acceptability will creep into the fabrics of different sectors of the world markets. Apart from bad publicity of cryptocurrency, it would have been a major means of bills payment by now.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

This, great news!
After all, this is only the beginning. When everyone was stunned by the news about buying pizza for bitcoins. Now payments are becoming more significant.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:06:25 PM

I think this is a good news, but people really use bitcoins to buy at KFC? With the high fees is getting not cheaper to pay for a chicken. Anyway, it is really cool. I hope KFC accept Bitcoin world wide.  Tongue
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:10:14 PM

With my luck, I'll be stuck in the drive thru behind the guy paying with BTC and waiting 10+ mins for the confirmation.  :/

This would be the case, but if segwit and the rest of scaling features kick in, we could be buying KFC with BTC.

But in any case, it is impossible to offer proper over the counter service without a second layer solution because it has to be instant. I think in the next years we will see solutions for that.

But even then, you still would need to fill your LN channel with money, Im not sure how that works yet..

Maybe decentralized payments for such small purchases like a chicken is just not possible.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

This is a great news because more and more establishments are accepting bitcoin. Just imagine how it will affect the market demand if big businesses would accept and adapt on bitcoin transactions. It's really convenient to have and to use bitcoin.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

Do you guys think this is going to be huge for cryptocurrency or just a KFC marketing scheme?

Both are getting benefits for marketing strategy to make more money using Bitcoin payment in the fastfood chain and for Bitcoin this great starting marketing advertising as virtual cryptocurrency because KFC is one of most popular food chains in the world.

Cung dung

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:26:21 PM

Acceptance of bitcoin payments is quite obvious when all major banks around the world accept the use of bitcoin as a means of payment.
juliamichaels18

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

i hope burger king and mcd would do the same and accept payment with cryptocurrency. this is a good start for cryptocurrency to enter the market of uses in real life . when cryptocurrency could uses in daily life it would be the revolution of fiat money to become digital money. i think its big step foward to the future where cashless society will improve our live on earth. there just too much people dont realize that this is the best way to reduce money on the hand. bank doing it wrong all the time and this is the real way to reach that goal.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

Customers waiting for network 6 block deep confirmations.

JJack@

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

The funny thing is that you will probably end paying more for the Bitcoin fee than for the bucket itsself. This is imo exactly the reason why bitcoin isnt a good ' paying system ' yet. Before it can be used, a lot of scalability problems have to be fixed
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

Yes its really good now for who love KFC and now they can buy with bitcoins, in Canada KFC are accepts bitcoin so i am from India lets see what will happen here.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

I think is good News For all Cryptocurrency user. KFC accepts payments with bitcoin. But I'm not sure its real of fake news, I hope soon all retail store are accepted Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: