Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:10:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
glanmarc

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:49:21 AM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

This is just a marketing tactics of KFC. Because that $25+ worth of bitcoin can be 100$ in a short period of time. They will take a big risk and KFC will earn more than original price of their products. So, I suggest Buy KFC products using your own currency in your country.
Helpful62

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:13:43 AM

I do not think KFC accepts bitcoin i thinki will not bother with bitcoin for 10 or 20 bucks .
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:17:06 AM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Hope so but I don't hear any news yet that KFC now accepting  bitcoin, but, 7eleven now accepting bitcoin
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:25:45 AM

It's certainly a big step forward for bitcoin. Just wishing that all others would follow this example. KFC is moving forward with the times and in the right direction at that.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:45:06 AM

KFC in my country has not implemented such a thing, because the government policy that has not legalized bitcoin as a means of payment.
ThePresident

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

Great! Now i can order my favorite fried chicken to them, and pay it via bitcoin. Now thats a great new for us all! more and more are trying to cope up with bitcoin and accepting it by letting us pay them through bitcoin , thats a great improvement. Keep it up.
Trilogy-AI

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:49:35 AM

Definitely not serious. Average transaction fees for Bitcoin over the last month have been $10 - $15. So you are going to buy $20 in chicken and then pay another $15 in transaction fees?? I think not.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:58:17 AM

I see a lot of post being skeptical about what the real intentions of KFC for making this move. Yes this could be another scheme or a publicity stunt but I can also see a positive side about this. KFC is a big food chain and I believe with this move others will also follow and start accepting bitcoin. Plus this is also a way of promoting bitcoin to others who have no idea what it is. I think we should also see the other end instead of just looking at the front.
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:05:29 AM

until now in my country Btc is not legal yet, and it seems only a dream if you wish to be used for payment,
whereas the online payment system has long been applied.
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:16:46 AM

until now in my country Btc is not legal yet, and it seems only a dream if you wish to be used for payment,
whereas the online payment system has long been applied.

as well as my country, bitcoin has not been legalized as a tool of transactions, buying anything using bitcoin is still prohibited, I do not see any KFC accept bitcoin payment in my country, even if there I will not use bitcoin to transact buying and selling of goods.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:33:11 AM

KFC is one of my favorite fast food chain and it is great that they are now accepting bitcoin because i really love to eat some of their meals and it makes me happier that they are now into bitcoin so i can just enjoy their meal while enjoying the benefits of bitcoin for being used as a payment for my meal.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Petmalu001

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

It’s an interesting time to be accepting Bitcoin as payment, mostly because Bitcoin can be really expensive to send (the average fee people are paying is

just under $30), and because it’s so valuable, increasingly fewer people want to trade it for things like fried chicken. Nobody wants to be that guy who

spent a ton of Bitcoin on two pizzas years ago, which would be worth millions of dollars today. Still, having nowhere to spend Bitcoins on normal stuff in the

first place is big part of the problem, too, and KFC Canada accepting them as payment is a small step towards addressing that. Maybe some of Toronto’s

shiny new cryptocurrency ATMs will get some use now.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

It was clever digital marketing on the Canadian stores part, it was at the height of the bitcoin peak over the Christmas period and as we can see it brought a lot of attention their way, maybe other countries will follow suit at some point.
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

This is a good start. More and more companies will accept bitcoin for payment. Its actually a win win win situation if businesses do that. Convenience for us consumers and for the company, more and more people will patronize their products. And for bitcoin, it widens the scope of usability. I'm glad kfc has taken the run for this.
This is another big accomplishment of bitcoin that another famous brand has started supporting bitcoin. This will help people in trusting bitcoin because people need evidences and examples of others trusting   and using bitcoin. Bitcoin is the digital currency of the world and the way technology is improving and developing day by day, there is no way that we can remove bitcoin from our lives. It is must to have some knowledge about virtual currencies for a secure future.
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:44:21 AM

I think this is a big step for bitcoin and all the crypto-currencies, the support of such a large and famous company as KFC will help in the development of crypto. I hope other companies will follow suit and help accelerate the integration of crypto-currencies into everyday life. That's probably why people like KFC so much Smiley
budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

KFC minded and choosing bitcoin is the right thing right now. We know KFC is worldwide in worldwide franchise network. With the history KFC has traveled and passed through to date, it is a proof that they are able to exist for long periods of time, my prayers for bitcoin should also last a long time.
Hxyro

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:00:30 AM

well bitcoin gain more popularity when this news came out started to spreads. most of the people  are simple minded, if it's trend go for it, if it's popular go for it. advertising is a great help for every cryptocutrency
Bunios Vardo

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

Hi, Buddy

i've been try it !!

It was  really amazing...
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

I think more and more you will see many companies and industries start to accept bitcoins and maybe other crypto currencies.  It’s good for business and it shows they are forward thinking. 
Yeah It tooks that if it's true we should all be glad because this is the start of convincing fastfood company that they recognized the spirit of bitcoin.We glad to be a part of bitcoin and on how it's spread to be famous in all over the world.
hazznel

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

Not long ago wast MC Donald, now KFC. That's great news. I look forward to see more initiatives like this one. But, first, I think the Bitcoin fees will need to get fixed. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: