Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

Great news. With the growing number of large companies like KFC which accepts payments with bitcoin, investors will be more confident to bitcoin invested bitcoin.

KFC isn't accepting the bitcoins directly

Positivebetting
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:25:49 PM

Really? This is great news,hopefully more food chain soon will  accept bitcoin as payment and hope this kfc bitcoin accepted payment is open to all countries. One of these days,i will check here in my county if we're included

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

KFC always make new breakthroughs with new ideas and now they use bitcoin as a means of payment is really a smart and good thing for their company, and I am sure with the good news like this, then other companies engaged in any field will follow in the footsteps KFC

Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

This is a very good news. In particular, I think those Bitcoin traders.
There are many KFC restaurants in the Bangladesh country, Bitcoin will accept?
I always hope to accept Bitcoin in all countries.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

KFC acceptance of bitcoin is another plus for bitcoin, it enable users to know more about bitcoin possibly transactions using bitcoin will increased, this will attracts more customers who are already bitcoin users.
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

Maybe if more wider chains start to accept bitcoin as a form of payment then it would be more widely accepted.
Such as Starbucks and McDonalds.
Even in a form of putting money on your giftcards to use there would be a start. Wink

buiduc

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:58:57 PM

Great news for btc, and i think more and more company will accept btc. Btc will be important around the world Smiley
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

I'm not using KFC and other fastfood but it's good news because world started accepting cryptocurrencies and other new things. But it's also can be trap Grin
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

KFC accepts bitcoin here is really good news. This makes bitcoin more user friendly by using bitcoin payments for KFC. This makes bitcoin more practical for our lives. This will definitely promote the development of bitcoin.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

This is a very good news. In particular, I think those Bitcoin traders.
There are many KFC restaurants in the Bangladesh country, Bitcoin will accept?
I always hope to accept Bitcoin in all countries.
Still no confirmation regarding to this news, KFC have a lots of franchise all over the world, if they will start accepting bitcoin transactions then it will really create good impact to this system and a good possibilities that more businesses will also start adopting this payment process, I'm still waiting for any information so I can use my bitcoin to treat my family.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

I'm glad to hear that. These famous companies accept bitcoin payments as a boon to the development of bitcoin. KFC customers have a lot of people. When they know they have bitcoin, they become interested in bitcoin, and more people will know about it.
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

I'm glad to hear that. These famous companies accept bitcoin payments as a boon to the development of bitcoin. KFC customers have a lot of people. When they know they have bitcoin, they become interested in bitcoin, and more people will know about it.
Wow if this gonna be happen i will  e always taking may dinner in KFC.This is a good news and i bope nkt only KFC but also the all branches of the whole world.
zabjerr

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

very good companies that accept bitcoin fees could have been deduced by other entrepreneurs or companies that they would receive bitcoin, so many could buy and sell their sales.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

This is something very shocking news because many are grateful that KFC is willing to accept bitcoin in payment transactions. This news is a positive news for bitcoin holders. Thanks
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

Its such a great news that we know that KFC are accept bitcoin, it shows only that they trust and appreciate bitcoin. We hope that other companies will accept also btc, and i think its possible it will happen also on the next days. Hoping that in my country will next to accept bitcoin on that popular companies.
sauravrajput1

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:02:52 PM

Its good News I think you will see more n more company will accepting bitcoin and alt coins and i am also very excited to see and response of companies for crypto currency.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

KFC has some other matters to care about
they changed their delivery system company in order to save some buck
it resulted in a huge screw up,many of the stores had to shut down
I hope it is all sorted now,but I would not be too happy about them and paying for chicken in bitcoins
there will be a limited number of restaurants that accept bitcoins,besides imagine yourself behind a dude that is paying
with bitcoins- opens his app then scans the code,enters the amount,waiting for the transaction etc. etc.  Grin

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

I just watched a video on twitter, 40% of Chinese people are currently using mobile payment. So it will be possible. Where all we have is our mobile phones. We just have small and for emergencies bills. I am making myself aware of that. That's why I am in crypto.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
KingKrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

The blockchain fees and pretty much the overall fees of the blockchain are too high for so many little transactions. Until the lightning network is not released these types of integrations are pointless, too expensive.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:22:53 PM

We all know that KFC is a well known company for their fried chicken formula and gone so far across the globe, however i think accepting bitcoin as a payment would be very exaggerating as it is more hassle than paying a fiat because using bitcoin needs an internet connection and passwords which is a very personal. Would you enter your password on public places ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: