Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
AdTraxis

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:38:19 AM

That's a nice move by KFC. Hoping to see this replicated in other KFC branches worldwide. It's even better to see that btc is only accepted when ordering online. Can't imagine the anguish that confirmation delays might cause when buying in store
niksxv

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:42:47 AM

wow that's a great news! it really helps. less hassle too. i hope that can apply in our country too.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

wow that's a great news! it really helps. less hassle too. i hope that can apply in our country too.

It's good news. That is a sign that the presence of bitcoin is widely accepted. But, even so, I do not want to pay fried chicken with BTC, I prefer to keep it for investment only. I think conventional money or e-banking is still effective.

jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:27:35 AM

I think it is the sign of growing community of bitcoin. Little by little,  our world will accept crypto and it will be a happiest moment for me. I can only do for now is to believe and suppprt crypto.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
futuristic18

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

Whats a big deal in it. Bitcoin usage in Canada is legal so what if KFC started to accept it. Its just a publicity stunt by the brand to get more visibility and en cash Bitcoin's popularity.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

Yes, I have a bitcoin and about his personal experience .

I am now in Moscow and I have used bitcoin to buy food from
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

Yes, I have a bitcoin and about his personal experience .

I am now in Moscow and I have used bitcoin to buy food from

Do you use a bitcoin debit card or the places you eat at accept it directly?

Positivebetting
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

It's good to see big merchants like KFC accepting BTC (if true). this is positive news for BTC community

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Madisoon

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:12:36 AM

It's  really great news for KFC accepting Bitcoin.I hope that  It will also increase the demand of bitcoin. After all it helps  to people who is earning from bitcoin.
If we would like to buy a bucket of chicken in KFC, we must Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.
You are right if they will accept the bitcoin then it will be good for both the bitcoin user and the accepter as with each passing time price of bitcoin is getting high and it is just because of most popular and reliable companies that accept bitcoin. It is increasing the popularity of bitcoin and with increasing popularity value is growing fast. Price will be high if KFC will accept bitcoin because this thing is making the power of bitcoin more than before.
Robert Le

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

This is good with lazy and rich people, i still prefer to use our country currency in buying foods so that it will not be late. But KFC accepting Bitcoin as one of their payment method is a good news  and it can become a test run for some food chains before deciding to accept Bitcoin like KFC. Cry
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

This is good news, bitcoin is getting closer to ordinary people! and KfC is not a bad advertisement, competitors need to think and act in the same direction)) soon you look and you will be able to buy bread)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:04:16 PM

This is good news, bitcoin is getting closer to ordinary people! and KfC is not a bad advertisement, competitors need to think and act in the same direction)) soon you look and you will be able to buy bread)

They are storing the bitcoins though. So if you have a bitpay debit card you can already buy the stuff...

Positivebetting
EPICA Token

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

I thought, it was established long ago (november-december 2017), or was that a news duck? Anyway, it shows how strong and important crypto ecosystem becomes in the transnational business life and how it is going to grow step by step, company after company.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:14:07 PM

This would be a good news to us all.I'm happy for it because it is my favorite fast food chain.I think this would be the beginning of bitcoin's price to get back at a high value (19k USD).I hope that there is more establishment there that will follow of what KFC did.Thanks.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:22:11 PM

I think that's how KFC survives. They think they've found a way to make more money and maybe it works. But still far from perfect.
kshmrcrs

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

The Colonel is embracing cryptocurrency. KFC Canada has rolled out the Bitcoin Bucket, an offering that can only be paid for using Bitcoin. The limited-time marketing move sees the Canada-based chain advertising "The Bitcoin Bucket" complete with a Facebook-based live-tracker of the standing price for the product, which works out to roughly 20 Canadian dollars depending on the exchange rate with bitcoin. That said, you can't exactly walk into a KFC location in Canada and pay with crypto at the cash register. Instead, the company is accepting Bitcoin via BitPay as one of the options through an online check-out page. The Bitcoin Bucket will be delivered directly to the customer's address (the product also carries a $5 fee), according to the check-out process on its website.
kmrunner

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:30:49 PM

KFC toronto Canada has started Bitcoin as payment for a bucket of fried chicken for a limited period of time only and do not intend to integrate Bitcoin as permanent and long term payment method. I think the company just wanted to see how much market they could gain for using it and how much people will react to their Bitcoin bucket campaign.It is good  that some companies are now considering Bitcoin as payment method.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

This is in select Canadian stores . whether its a publicity stunt or not bitcoin is the winner ,over the past few months we have seen more and more reputable companies move to take advantage and become pioneers in the fast growing crypto markets championed by bitcoins, this suggest that bitcoins are here to stay and also it speaks to the" realness" of bitcoin as the way forward and the future currency of choice.

legok

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

wow,..top bitcoin,
congratulation..
good work..
i hope will be good for bitcoin and kfc..
but not in my country..
Aziel29

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:41:10 AM

They may be just using their finger lickin good chicken for us to get fooled and for them to store up many bitcoin until to the point where the price of bitcoin increase and their capital is just a chicken... its not worth it i think haha.. because the price of their chicken will stay the same but the value of bitcoin can increase many folds..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: