Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:46:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

When big names accepts Bitcoin it makes life easier for many consumers, because crypto is a really popular right now and it can become currency of the future!  Cool
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:50:14 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

I think KFC's support for bitcoin will be a good way to promote bitcoin. KFC has a lot of loyal customers, and when they see KFC supporting bitcoin, they will be curious and go back to learn about bitcoin, which is a good way to promote bitcoin.
It is good to hear that some of international fast food chain is now  accepting bitcoin that means  also that KFC is helping  bitcoin  to  promote it to their customers and later on it will  create domino effects some other business es will also  follow

thang94btc

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

I think this is good news for the electronic money community. More and more companies accept payments by Bitcoin and many large companies will call for capital in the form of electronic money as ICO via facebook, telegram, ... This will make more people use the service facebook to have cryptocurrency information and they will invest money in this market will lead to btc prices increasing.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

do you have any official statement from kfc regarding this? I see this as a good news for bitcoin. I personally don't use bitcoin to buy food myself and not a big fan of kfc ever since they handed me raw chicken that was barely cooked.
Although this is good news but it also has bad side for bitcoin because kfc is a chain store everywhere in the world, if they accept bitcoin, it will help bitcoin to become popular and get new sources of money. In return, that also makes bitcoin get the attention of the government, the government will care and become more difficult with bitcoin, we may face taxation or bans when bitcoin has a big impact on the economy, a lot of trouble will happen, so I feel that this information is just a rumor, it can hardly come true.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:07:08 PM

I heard this news and also heard that people do not really like this system and it would be better if there was always a national currency.
nysha90

Activity: 207
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

everyone has his own taste and color, for that and payment through BitPay, which not everyone has yet, but would have done better both through his internal exchanger, and screwed his taxes there
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

It certainly shows that KFC is for innovation and progress. Accepting cryptocurrency looks like a win-win situation. Good marketing for KFC and increased popularity for BTC.
will you pay bitcoin for chicken?lol your joking i think,though its a popularity exposure for cryptocurrency specially bitcoin but i guess this is not a cause for celebration as a fastfood is not a great place to spend the precious bitcoin,and i know you guys wont do buy mushroom soup with bitcoin
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

This is such an outdated news, Canadian KFS has been accepting BTC payments for a couple of months already  Smiley It's not a breaking news anymore, sorry for disappointing you, my friend  Wink Sad
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

Well I think it's totally awesome though I wish it's legal on my country though so I can buy too , without shipping. And it's good to hear because our deer bitcoin has gaining popularity and so resulting to open up a new opportunities.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
parker99

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:09:34 PM

This is not new. But this move of KFC will cause a lot of people to know and become interested in bitcoin.
Parpeus

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

That is simply starting, I expectation and I have faith in future one sort of coin will be acknowledged. Possibly it is bitcoin, however perhaps it another substitution coin. As an ever increasing number of individuals remember it and it will feel more popular.They will be wealthier and wealthier. Gives up arrange in kfc utilizing our btc. I think its great as well.
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

WOW..THATS A PRETTY GOOD NEWS.
Happy to hear that bitcoin is accepted in retail payment too.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:37:12 AM

Yes, KFC Canada is accepting Bitcoin for a limited time, and only for online orders of the the “Bitcoin Bucket,” a new menu item that can be purchased via Bitpay, a popular Bitcoin payment processor. The bucket comes with 10 chicken tenders, waffle fries, gravy, a side, and two dips
Vladimir4ik1

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:17:26 AM

This is very cool, as it is convenient. I think that soon more companies and organizations will take bitcoin.
elsie34

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

that is another good news. Bitcoin is now definetly getting popular all over the world. soon the adoption of bitcoin will still spread , not only kfc will accept bitcoin but almost any fastfood such as mcdonalds, subway, jollibee , burger king , etc..in my country, some local restaurants here do now also accepts bitcoin as a payment. many of our fellow men are verry happy to witness it but we are still hopping that they should add more partners including the popular fastfood chains.
long8899

Activity: 202
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:38:07 AM

I think it means more and more people are recognizing crypto currency. bitcoin is the first one. maybe there will be more type of currency can be accepted in the future.

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:05:42 AM

I think it means more and more people are recognizing crypto currency. bitcoin is the first one. maybe there will be more type of currency can be accepted in the future.

It's a good news then however only KFC in canada accepts bitcoin, hopefully all branches in the world will do. And it's a good sign that big companies started to accept bitcoin, this gonna be a good start.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:12:45 AM

It's a good news then however only KFC in canada accepts bitcoin, hopefully all branches in the world will do. And it's a good sign that big companies started to accept bitcoin, this gonna be a good start.

Yeah. That was a good start. Obviously KFC will monitor it closely if it indeed made a material impact on their products and services. Hopefully more will follow in the next months to comes. Currently bitcoin transaction fees are high though on small transactions.
gates

Activity: 167

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

I am not sure ordering in KFC this way will be very popular among average people, because the transactions are expensive and the shipping is not free. Most of the people are not interested in overpaying. However, this knews is good for bitcoin and the whole crypto. KFC is a huge corporation, and it shows that bitcoin is becoming a real method of payment, masss of people, who are not involved into crypto, can recognize it now.

clairewarwick7866

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

Soon more companies will accept BTC as payment methods to exchange goods or services. Maybe soon we pay by BTC for haircut.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: