Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

Wow, at telegram channel, they said that we can download linux wallet and make solo mining CGM at this time. Greats!

Well, I think you can try to mine click gem for now from your PC and Laptop but it's not worth effort and not even profitable. But If you have high specs GPU's then try and observe if you are earning or not.

Then, it is better just to buy token rather than mining just because it is not profitable. Anyway, this kind of platform needs some more innovations  because there are already existing platform that is also serving globally.
Yeah! there was similar platforms with the common features however ClickGem is taking all the challenges understanding the competitors and discovering the innovative agile methodologies to bring brand new features.

Yes, I agree, Even if some existing projects have same features like clickgem I am sure this project can make a way how they can make difference with this project. They will succeed soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

Developers of the project added news about themselves and about what exchanges are planned to be released in the near future? This is one of the basic issues of the growth of the coin
I guess your're right. They need to have here always on this thread so that they can give information in which exchange they are planning to put clickGem. It is very important issue that needs to be tackled by all members of this team. I hoped they will give the details as soon as possible.
Normally, listing on exchanges will only be happen if the ICO has been ended and successfully reach their target. For now, you can visit their site in order for you to know their status of their ICO.
I have visited ClickGem website, it conveys ICO for the 30th round is starting now and the Timeline is not updating after 00:00:00:00 and BUY CGM, DEPOSIT Money buttons are enabled. Dev team shall really take a look as it is impacting the entire project
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

Wow, at telegram channel, they said that we can download linux wallet and make solo mining CGM at this time. Greats!

Well, I think you can try to mine click gem for now from your PC and Laptop but it's not worth effort and not even profitable. But If you have high specs GPU's then try and observe if you are earning or not.

You are right. mining is not profitable now, it needs very high specs to mine good amount of coins. I am following this project now for a while, I am expecting for more developments now.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

Developers of the project added news about themselves and about what exchanges are planned to be released in the near future? This is one of the basic issues of the growth of the coin
I guess your're right. They need to have here always on this thread so that they can give information in which exchange they are planning to put clickGem. It is very important issue that needs to be tackled by all members of this team. I hoped they will give the details as soon as possible.
Normally, listing on exchanges will only be happen if the ICO has been ended and successfully reach their target. For now, you can visit their site in order for you to know their status of their ICO.
I have visited ClickGem website, it conveys ICO for the 30th round is starting now and the Timeline is not updating after 00:00:00:00 and BUY CGM, DEPOSIT Money buttons are enabled. Dev team shall really take a look as it is impacting the entire project

Well, may be its better for them to cancel all this project and start a new one. From the beginning there are many undecided points in the project and it really damaged the whole platform. Sometimes its better to start something new.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

You are right. mining is not profitable now, it needs very high specs to mine good amount of coins. I am following this project now for a while, I am expecting for more developments now.

Let's all hope and see how this project can make this successful, and let's wait how far clickgem can go. i am sure as time goes by more and more investors will be interested to join the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
hakatu

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:58:31 PM

Let's all hope and see how this project can make this successful, and let's wait how far clickgem can go. i am sure as time goes by more and more investors will be interested to join the project.
I'm really interested right now. The project has a decent wallet and a working web hosted one. Also with a promising supply I'm sure this would turns out great.
Clickgem for 2019?  Grin
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

I understand your point, however mining could be profitable if the value of the mined coins is very high like bitcoin. I also suggest you might check out their website and their official social media platforms so that you'll be updated for the upcoming developments of this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

I have one gtx 1060 3g, whether there is sense to try to begin mining cgm? I simply cannot find calculator exactly to this coin. On one videocard for someone it appears ridiculous , but personally I sometimes manage successfully mining some unknown and new coins.

It's not profitable to mine a coin like CGM that still didn't list on any exchange, you just waste energy on a coin that could failed in case they don't collect enough money to go forward with project. These days is more easy to get reward with coins that use Delegated Proof of Stake.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:13:15 PM

Then, it is better just to buy token rather than mining just because it is not profitable. Anyway, this kind of platform needs some more innovations  because there are already existing platform that is also serving globally.
Yeah! there was similar platforms with the common features however ClickGem is taking all the challenges understanding the competitors and discovering the innovative agile methodologies to bring brand new features.

Yes, I agree, Even if some existing projects have same features like clickgem I am sure this project can make a way how they can make difference with this project. They will succeed soon.
I really can't wait to see success owing to the fact that CGM are slow in implementations but maybe they are just busy, we haven't heard from them a long time though they are in the 10 or 11 round. So let wait and see

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

So much positive about this project even if they are not giving us an update. That's actually good if you are a supporter but they should at least communicate with the people who trust them.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

So much positive about this project even if they are not giving us an update. That's actually good if you are a supporter but they should at least communicate with the people who trust them.
you are right, already a lot of people complain about the lack of communication on the part of the team. They should understand that communication with their followers will benefit the ClickGem project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:49:04 PM

you are right, already a lot of people complain about the lack of communication on the part of the team. They should understand that communication with their followers will benefit the ClickGem project.
I believe few team members of ClickGem might skip some instructions to quickly complete their work that was causing a lack of information for all the users, this is a better experience for them where they really have to recheck and re-validate all their instructions after they completing their work that helps to not let it repeat again.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:05:57 PM

Tell me please, is there any news from the team? Have any decisions been taken that would increase the attractiveness of the project in the eyes of the members of the crypto community?
I also have a question to this plattform. Is the manager of this project actively here on the thread? It seems no one from the dev team are answering the questions of the members. I hoped they will considered some thoughts of the people here because it is really important especially about the bounty campaigns.
When such takes place it can testify that developer is too engaged and does not go on bitcointalk. Try to contact him by other means, for example through telegram, if he does not answer You, then most likely all of you will receive equally answer from moderator.
Sometimes there are things that the dev must prioritize first. Maybe, they have some task that is more important than answering our concerns because we know that this is still knew and maybe they are busy developing their platform. For now, we can't do nothing but to wait for the dev to answer all our concerns in some random days/weeks.
I guess the team might be really working hard to gain more and more attention from the investors and also i think that they soon will have huge profits ahead so waiting here is worth it. The team will soon make some announcement so lets wait and watch the prosperous future of CGM.
The team is really very good but the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still come.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.i hope the devlopers will give attention on this topic.
Once the coin will listed on anyone of exchange then you can move it on that excahange wallet.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:50:31 PM

I'm really interested right now. The project has a decent wallet and a working web hosted one. Also with a promising supply I'm sure this would turns out great.
Clickgem for 2019?  Grin
As judged by serious quiet conditions in the project I believe that something is prepared is really serious on the part of command. And they do not want to open cards now, when crypto slides downwards on inclined. After all is normalised, we will receive necessarily positive news from project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

Clickgem for 2019?  Grin
As judged by serious quiet conditions in the project I believe that something is prepared is really serious on the part of command. And they do not want to open cards now, when crypto slides downwards on inclined. After all is normalised, we will receive necessarily positive news from project.
I hope what you are saying comes true hopefully the team will announce something valuable when the market stabilises a little bit.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:00:09 PM

Maybe have a bug at CGM dashboad now, if who sell your CGM tokens , btc wallet is 0 or bitcoin is come on wallet?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

Well, may be its better for them to cancel all this project and start a new one. From the beginning there are many undecided points in the project and it really damaged the whole platform. Sometimes its better to start something new.
That might be a hard decision to make Sad Creating a new one and leaving it again like what they are doing here? Many people in the community are really asking a lot of question about this platform lately and no response yet from the team.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:38:46 PM

Yes i agree with all of you. Early miners can earn more profit from early birds destiny. But don't have problem so much for late contributor.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:04:03 AM

I have one gtx 1060 3g, whether there is sense to try to begin mining cgm? I simply cannot find calculator exactly to this coin. On one videocard for someone it appears ridiculous , but personally I sometimes manage successfully mining some unknown and new coins.

You can try to calculate your GPU's Power thru nicehash.com. If your video card is profitable there at least there is a chance that you can earn a little. But don't expect too much for now because of the ups and more downs of crypto coins.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:00:16 AM

I look forward to launching the platform. I really like the site design and coins. I would like to see a working platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: