Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

A symbolism with grech has a wonderful future to miss the opportunity. Great team !

Yes a great team indeed. If this project will be successful it would be a big help in crypto market. This project is making the life of users more easier and comfortable. You can transfer money anywhere in the world. The most wonderful part is you can use his with less fees.Convenient and accessible.

Clickgem now i think testing their product for test or beta i think. It could be the most wonderful payment thst will be launched soon. Hoping that clickgem can progress fast.
I hope thier beta platform will be successful so that they can fully launch thier official platform and start accepting payments from thier clients.

By releasing beta version of this project will surely gathered a lot of people. This is the most and effective way to attract potential investors here in bitcoin community or even in the world. And soon clickGem will changed everything especially in crypto related payment system.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

They have launched internal exchange today which allows you to exchange:
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Personality, I tried to see how it works, but I found only basic features, I don't think I can called a exchange ! I can't even find a way to cancel my order !!! and book order is totally a mess.

well, I dont know how long this mess is going to continue here. Did you already see something that works good by this project?

How can people trust to put their cryptocurrency here, when they even can not handle 4 pairs of cryptos ?

I didn't see any work that proves to me this project is handle by big team, because all those stuff that have been delivered, it can be done by modifying some open source codes. So we still didn't see any professional job yet.

well, I recommend all, who does not yet joined their telegram channel, join and see how you should avoid to organize and conduct a telegram community  Cool

It's good to join their telegram to get more updates. I have also joined telegram and the admin there is really active in answering queries. I am pretty sure that they will reach their goals soon.
You're right bud, it seems that this project is very convincing and interesting project that might those investors will attract. As I read their great features that they will able to payment transactions globally. I hope this ICO project will success for good of many

I think most of the people understand me here wrong. I am speaking about how to avoid to manage a telegram channel like this one.

Dont you see that half of the members in telegram shouting as :  this is scam ! 

Let me show you an explanation from the admin now (telegram channel cgm):

4)Why earlier admins are not present in the group after last round of ICO?
» In our country, cryptocurrency is prohibited so this is main reason we are not yet show team member's profile until now. We are waiting our application to open foreign company to be completed. It is complete 90%.

Well, for me it is a red flag to invest in this company, because they live in a country, where cryptocurrency is prohibited from the government. So, how can you be sure that they once not get controlled and after getting catched, they can not continue with the project anymore.

That is exactly right, if your detail are all true then this must be something to be concerned by those people who invest into this project. Probably if the investors read your quote then we should expect big problems. Hope that dev have answers to this issue.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

A symbolism with grech has a wonderful future to miss the opportunity. Great team !

Yes a great team indeed. If this project will be successful it would be a big help in crypto market. This project is making the life of users more easier and comfortable. You can transfer money anywhere in the world. The most wonderful part is you can use his with less fees.Convenient and accessible.

Clickgem now i think testing their product for test or beta i think. It could be the most wonderful payment thst will be launched soon. Hoping that clickgem can progress fast.

Maybe they can work fast if they will add more skilled/professional members in their teams so they can work fast and accurately. Also this project needs more funds to support the developments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:35:46 PM

Maybe they can work fast if they will add more skilled/professional members in their teams so they can work fast and accurately. Also this project needs more funds to support the developments.
I agree that the development of the project requires experienced professionals who will know their work. I'm interested in what stage of development is now located Clickgem?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

I hope thier beta platform will be successful so that they can fully launch thier official platform and start accepting payments from thier clients.

We should expect some bugs so that it will be fixed while it is in beta version. Also, they need to be open the public to try the beta so that more ideas will be created and who knows when the time comes the normal version will be perfectly running.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
samward

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

In my opinion, mining is not profitable now, it needs very high specs to mine good amount of coins. So, im thinkin about following this project now for a while, im expecting for more developments now.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

I see your point, but let's wait and see if clickgem can follow all their plans and if they will get enough funds to support the financial needs of this project. Aslo let's see if this project will become successful.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:09:58 PM

In my opinion, they already collected enough money to support the project. What are they still collecting there? But it's really time to remove the reminder, because it's already over.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

Yes, they have developed a great beta version of their global payment platform and they have also tested it which gave better results this indicates that the project can work in the real life situations very smoothly and can become the future of global secure payments.

I hope they are focusing on the feedbacks from the investors and supporter so that they may able to address the concerns of their users. By doing this they can make their platform more comfortable for the users.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:19:16 PM

In my opinion, they already collected enough money to support the project. What are they still collecting there? But it's really time to remove the reminder, because it's already over.
CGM is actually a huge project and needs more and more funds to be developed so i am sure that the team is busy in collecting more and more funds from several good investors. Hope they soon come out with the best platform ever.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

I think the team is already starting to test the product for use. And the request to the developer to remove the inscription about the airdrop, the airdrop ended, why a reminder?
What is it already started, if yes that a great news I think .
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

CGM is actually a huge project and needs more and more funds to be developed so i am sure that the team is busy in collecting more and more funds from several good investors. Hope they soon come out with the best platform ever.
I too like their concept. CGM can actually be much more beneficial for all those who have heavy transactions in the future globally. Sending and recieveing payments globally will turn much more smoother due to
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:00:30 PM

I too like their concept. CGM can actually be much more beneficial for all those who have heavy transactions in the future globally. Sending and recieveing payments globally will turn much more smoother due to
I actually have huge trensactions globally due to my business and it really turns much hard for me to send the transactions globally due to heavy charges. Hope that CGM looks deeply into the fees for the transaction and keep it affordable for each individual.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:37:40 PM

In my opinion, mining is not profitable now, it needs very high specs to mine good amount of coins. So, im thinkin about following this project now for a while, im expecting for more developments now.

your opinion is correct it is not so easy to mine the current coins, we need to choose a coin that really has the potential. I can not say anything right now because the crypto currency is a tad in a hard time.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

I actually have huge trensactions globally due to my business and it really turns much hard for me to send the transactions globally due to heavy charges. Hope that CGM looks deeply into the fees for the transaction and keep it affordable for each individual.
As variant developer will be able to add to site exactly those crypto, at which algorithm cardinally differs to the best party from bitcoin and ethereum, such coins very much, simply they have no popularity. CGM will be able basically to give her to such coins.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

The problem is they can't easily get more funds since, in an investors perspective, it's already too late to contribute at a rate where it's already twice the price since they started collecting funds.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

to me i will actaully say it still an agile platform and i just hope they update these things they have soon it will be great if the platform is torched i think some things just need fixing

JonathanCoper

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

I like the design of the whole project, but I'm looking forward to starting the platform not in the test mode, but working, who knows when the developer will start the project in the work?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:56:36 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 08:23:55 PM by negancoin

They have launched internal exchange today which allows you to exchange:
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Personality, I tried to see how it works, but I found only basic features, I don't think I can called a exchange ! I can't even find a way to cancel my order !!! and book order is totally a mess.

well, I dont know how long this mess is going to continue here. Did you already see something that works good by this project?

How can people trust to put their cryptocurrency here, when they even can not handle 4 pairs of cryptos ?

I didn't see any work that proves to me this project is handle by big team, because all those stuff that have been delivered, it can be done by modifying some open source codes. So we still didn't see any professional job yet.

well, I recommend all, who does not yet joined their telegram channel, join and see how you should avoid to organize and conduct a telegram community  Cool

It's good to join their telegram to get more updates. I have also joined telegram and the admin there is really active in answering queries. I am pretty sure that they will reach their goals soon.
You're right bud, it seems that this project is very convincing and interesting project that might those investors will attract. As I read their great features that they will able to payment transactions globally. I hope this ICO project will success for good of many

I think most of the people understand me here wrong. I am speaking about how to avoid to manage a telegram channel like this one.

Dont you see that half of the members in telegram shouting as :  this is scam !  

Let me show you an explanation from the admin now (telegram channel cgm):

4)Why earlier admins are not present in the group after last round of ICO?
» In our country, cryptocurrency is prohibited so this is main reason we are not yet show team member's profile until now. We are waiting our application to open foreign company to be completed. It is complete 90%.

Well, for me it is a red flag to invest in this company, because they live in a country, where cryptocurrency is prohibited from the government. So, how can you be sure that they once not get controlled and after getting catched, they can not continue with the project anymore.

if cryptocurrency is prohibited in their country and they can't show their face because of that, how the hell they will deal with fiat and as we know their main service is payment and they want to make mix trading plattform for forex and crypto, plus debit card. All those features required regulation !
As I said before, this kind of projects require big team and revealing team identity.

I they want to build legit project then they need first to solve this problem and after that start ICO, or they can start business from other country.
soljal543

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

I missed the airdrop
But I wish you goodluck in this project
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: