Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:46:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

Tell me, is there any restrictions for participating in the project? I will sincerely regret if I and my compatriots can not participate in the project
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

The team remains anonymous, but this does not diminish its successes, which they managed to achieve. And I like it. It's a pity they do not talk about themselves.

Maybe they just want to be anonymous, but I am still hoping that when this project become successful they will introduce themselves all the team members that make clickgem successful.

Staying anonymous is not really good nowadays, a lot of investors have learned a lot since the Bitconnect shutdown. They are also anonymous and they were able to get out easily.

You have a point. For Its more legit for the companies or site if they have a full list information of the team. Like on the LinkedIn profile, KYC, I think that's always a good way to secure both the investors and also for the credibility of the companies.

But it still depends on the description of this project and their whitepaper, if it's really required to be anonymous or anything that will justify their anonymity. But still hoping that there will be many investors to come.

ClickGem team will attend to the 2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018 which will be held in Shanghai on April 12th. At here, we will release our payment solution with multiple currencies (include traditional currencies and cryptocurrencies) and introduce about plan of an ecosystem of applications base on this payment solution.

You can also meet and talk face-to-face with our team members!

Event website: http://gfbccs.com/cnindex.asp . An official news with booth address will be sent by email !

First of all, thanks for reply.
I already read that on your telegram news 4 week ago because I am following your update, However this event will take place later this year on April 12th, and this date is after ICO, So it doesn't help at all, people need to discover the team members during ICO stage.

LoL, so they want us first to invest and then buy our flight ticket to china, meet them in the event and ask about which exchange they are going to hit next time?  Grin   I dont understand, but I see that, every explanation is unprofessional and not serious.  And what about the bank saving program now? Do we have any updates ?
Really on the website there is a set of defects. But it only creates tasks for the developer. Personally I have offered the warrant for sale of CGM and haven't seen them more on the purses, both on trade, and on simple. I have so understood that I can't cancel the warrant and has to wait for sale. And what if the price doesn't reach such high values? My coins have left?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

Tell me, is there any restrictions for participating in the project? I will sincerely regret if I and my compatriots can not participate in the project
I think you cannot participate in the project if you are a USA citizen as several projects have banned the citizens of ISA from participating in the ICO according to new rules and regulations from the government of USA.
Ev_SM

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:17:18 PM

please tell me what is happening now with the project? what stage is it at now? Tokens are already traded on exchanges, if so, on what?

Me too, I want to know more details about future plans of clickgem for their project. And how will make clickgem become very popular so that there will be many investors to come and invest.

unfortunately, no one want to tell us about their plans. maybe , someoneone tell me, do they have bounty campaign ? or it's finished?
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

The team remains anonymous, but this does not diminish its successes, which they managed to achieve. And I like it. It's a pity they do not talk about themselves.

Maybe they just want to be anonymous, but I am still hoping that when this project become successful they will introduce themselves all the team members that make clickgem successful.

Staying anonymous is not really good nowadays, a lot of investors have learned a lot since the Bitconnect shutdown. They are also anonymous and they were able to get out easily.

You have a point. For Its more legit for the companies or site if they have a full list information of the team. Like on the LinkedIn profile, KYC, I think that's always a good way to secure both the investors and also for the credibility of the companies.

But it still depends on the description of this project and their whitepaper, if it's really required to be anonymous or anything that will justify their anonymity. But still hoping that there will be many investors to come.

ClickGem team will attend to the 2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018 which will be held in Shanghai on April 12th. At here, we will release our payment solution with multiple currencies (include traditional currencies and cryptocurrencies) and introduce about plan of an ecosystem of applications base on this payment solution.

Event website: http://gfbccs.com/cnindex.asp . An official news with booth address will be sent by email !

I already read that on your telegram news 4 week ago because I am following your update, However this event will take place later this year on April 12th, and this date is after ICO, So it doesn't help at all, people need to discover the team members during ICO stage.

LoL, so they want us first to invest and then buy our flight ticket to china, meet them in the event and ask about which exchange they are going to hit next time?  Grin   I dont understand, but I see that, every explanation is unprofessional and not serious.  And what about the bank saving program now? Do we have any updates ?
It is really essential to discuss with the team members during ICO stage that will really make every participant understand the future aspirations when making a decision and now we really require to wait and watch for the updates.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

please tell me what is happening now with the project? what stage is it at now? Tokens are already traded on exchanges, if so, on what?

Me too, I want to know more details about future plans of clickgem for their project. And how will make clickgem become very popular so that there will be many investors to come and invest.

unfortunately, no one want to tell us about their plans. maybe , someoneone tell me, do they have bounty campaign ? or it's finished?

I am not sure if the bounty campaign is still running because I read in previous post that it was ended. Maybe try to join their telegram or discord channel if they have one. Ask the admin there to be sure.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

It is really essential to discuss with the team members during ICO stage that will really make every participant understand the future aspirations when making a decision and now we really require to wait and watch for the updates.

Yeah, which can gain trust to those users as well as the probable investors on this project. Hopefully the team may continue all the possible difficulties that may encounter which their project is somehow have a lot of competitors but I still believe that they can be competitive enough among others.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

Yeah, which can gain trust to those users as well as the probable investors on this project. Hopefully the team may continue all the possible difficulties that may encounter which their project is somehow have a lot of competitors but I still believe that they can be competitive enough among others.

Thought they have many competitors, I know that clickgem team will do their best to make this project successful and sooner they will achieve success and a lot of supporters and investors will gain lots of profits.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

This is good that members here are actively posting their concerns about this project, I just hope dev will notice this and will have time to respond to their queries.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

I see clickGem is not bad as a ICO. Nice bounty program also!

Hello there thank for the patronage dear members. If you want support more our project you can always join the bounty program listed in this thread. Thanks.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

I am not sure if the bounty campaign is still running because I read in previous post that it was ended. Maybe try to join their telegram or discord channel if they have one. Ask the admin there to be sure.
If you have already joined the bounty program, they my question is very simple before joining the bounty program have you not read any instructions about the campaign.
Gooddaycoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

Paбoтaeт тoлькo peф ccылкa , нo! C тeм yчётoм , чтo пoдтвepдят нoмep. Toгдa вы и вaш peф пoлyчaют +5cgm.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

CGM have no bounty at all if am right the only thing going on is the airdrop here and I think you can still apply just follow the set of rules and you should get like 10CGM coins

Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

Now you can sell or buy ClickGem (CGM) on LocalBitcoinCash:
https://localbitcoincash.org/index.asp?action=showCryptocurrencyExchangeFrame
https://localbitcoincash.org/index.asp?action=showSupportedCryptocurrenciesFrame
https://localbitcoincash.org/index.asp?action=showSendMoneyFrame
Any questions about trading on LocalBitcoinCash, please send direct to LocalBitcoinCash support team at Telegram ID @MobTwo (Mr. Eric Teng)

Besides, we got legally qualified for the cryptocurrency business.
We will attend to the 2nd Fintech & Blockchain China summit 2018 on April 12th at the Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao hotel, Shanghai, China.
Our booth address is No. F3
At this event, we will officially introduce and demonstrate the core application of the ClickGem project to people.
View legal documents: https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf
View event detail: https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/event-april-12th.pdf

This is a good news for those who invest in these project because the team are doing some activity which is actually for the good of the project. Hopefully, they can come up with a better outcome and people will decide to join the ICO after some explanations about the platform.
Yes,, it sounds good. The developers continuously putting efforts in the ico. The team is trying to make the platform more reliable. Because of all these strategies so many investors again gain the trust towards the ico. And also new investors come forward to investing in this ico due to its team's great actions which are taken at right time. If they didn't take those action then it won't happen.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:46:48 PM

CGM have no bounty at all if am right the only thing going on is the airdrop here and I think you can still apply just follow the set of rules and you should get like 10CGM coins

Yes, you're right. They don't have bounties for now, but they have airdrop. You can check out the first page of the thread they have posted the set of instructions you need to go after so that you can have as much as 10CGM token on their platform.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

Your airdrop has been going on for a long time, but I haven't seen your local wallet yet.
I've been looking forward to your local wallet. I'd like to know how your local wallet is developing, and when to be able to use it?

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

https://localbitcoincash.org/index.asp?action=showSupportedCryptocurrenciesFrame
Any questions about trading on LocalBitcoinCash, please send direct to LocalBitcoinCash support team at Telegram ID @MobTwo (Mr. Eric Teng)

We will attend to the 2nd Fintech & Blockchain China summit 2018 on April 12th at the Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao hotel, Shanghai, China.
At this event, we will officially introduce and demonstrate the core application of the ClickGem project to people.
View legal documents: https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf
View event detail: https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/event-april-12th.pdf

This is a good news for those who invest in these project because the team are doing some activity which is actually for the good of the project. Hopefully, they can come up with a better outcome and people will decide to join the ICO after some explanations about the platform.
Yes,  when i come to your website, i know about this update before this post.. As for me, i really hope CGM can increasing their value after crowdsale ended.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

Your airdrop has been going on for a long time, but I haven't seen your local wallet yet.
I've been looking forward to your local wallet. I'd like to know how your local wallet is developing, and when to be able to use it?
Thank for this information, i have joinned their airdrop and receive 10 CGM immediately, how to gain more? Do they have any bounty program?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:12:30 PM

Thank for this information, i have joinned their airdrop and receive 10 CGM immediately, how to gain more? Do they have any bounty program?
How you get that easily the airdrop.I fill up the form many days ago but didn't get the airdrop.is it listed any exchanger.its ICO didn't finish yet I guess.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:26:04 PM

Yes,  when i come to your website, i know about this update before this post.. As for me, i really hope CGM can increasing their value after crowdsale ended.

When they say that they got legally qualified for cryptocurrency business, does that mean the countries that have strict regulations in participating ICO and investing can join the CGM community?
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: