Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:02:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:15:21 PM

I think many crypto currency users have long been waiting for such a platform where you can exchange the crypt directly for Fiat. I look forward to the early launch of the project.
Yes, if i don't have any mistake, we can using this app at Quarter II of 2018, only waiting for launch of official platform.

I see, but even if the project will not have enough funds, are they still continuing the developments of this project? is there any updates now about the latest status of clickgem project?

I guess they're now focusing on collecting enough funds for the project so they can proceed on developing the platform.
yes, it would be nice to hear the development team now, what they are doing now and what updates we should expect later in the project.
It will be interesting for us to see what the team has been working on and they should update us as soon as possible. It will give the users confidence that the team is working hard and doing everything possible to make the platform a success.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

Based on this pdf that provided by clickgem : https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf
I did a research to find out if this info is real or not.

Since that document tell us that they get Certificate of incorporation from Belize city , I went to http://companysearch.bz/public_search/ which is a website that allows you to check if a certain company really registered in Belize.
Result : There is a company called CLICKGEM INC with registration number ( #169551 ) and its status is active.
Notice : Unfortunately, info is protected and I didn't find any details of the beneficial owner, all personal information remains on file only with the Registered Agent.

After that, I did a research about Belize IBC [ BELIZE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY ]. In simple words, Belize allows anyone around the world to open offshore company with a tax-free. That can be done in 24h through online website for $640 ( www.apintertrust.com [ by the way this website also allow to Belize Forex Licence for $32,390, So I can understand where the idea of mixed trading platform for forex and crypto came from ! ] ).

I didn't give my personal opinion in this research, So it's up for everyone to check those info and make his point of view based on that, I provided the link to every info I wrote.

Clickgem already been proven to be a legit ICO so investors who invest in this project will definitely be safe because the team are doing their best just to proved that they run this project with legal issue. From my point of view, this will actually gives big impact to their ICO sale because people have now the confident to support the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

I think many crypto currency users have long been waiting for such a platform where you can exchange the crypt directly for Fiat. I look forward to the early launch of the project.
Yes, if i don't have any mistake, we can using this app at Quarter II of 2018, only waiting for launch of official platform.

I see, but even if the project will not have enough funds, are they still continuing the developments of this project? is there any updates now about the latest status of clickgem project?

I guess they're now focusing on collecting enough funds for the project so they can proceed on developing the platform.
yes, it would be nice to hear the development team now, what they are doing now and what updates we should expect later in the project.
Great, have a further announcements or details, those users should be part on the telegram so that always be updated all the time as the admin or devs always on our side to support this project which can gain trust.

Telegram channels can be a hit or a miss especially for ICOs, from what I have seen most of them have bought users, occasionally if the admins are active they're decent otherwise it's a spamfest

Everybody has the right to do everything they can juts to make their project be attracted by some potential investors and as long as the project has nothing shady behavior then their will be no problem.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

Great, have a further announcements or details, those users should be part on the telegram so that always be updated all the time as the admin or devs always on our side to support this project which can gain trust.

Yeah, to attract this project is part of their strategies in order to caught attention to everybody. I also appreciate that the team, made this project and hoping that they will never give up despite of hindrances.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:33:21 PM

Telegram channels can be a hit or a miss especially for ICOs, from what I have seen most of them have bought users, occasionally if the admins are active they're decent otherwise it's a spamfest

Everybody has the right to do everything they can juts to make their project be attracted by some potential investors and as long as the project has nothing shady behavior then their will be no problem.
This is easy to know. Have a time have a lot of people only spam at here, but at now, this group be better Smiley active and kindly member.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:08:04 PM

Hello! Tell me please, what advantages will I get if I have the tokens of your project?

Cheap - Quickly Transfer - Can stake for addition features of Clickgem at the future (like bank)... I only know something like that.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

Yeah, to attract this project is part of their strategies in order to caught attention to everybody. I also appreciate that the team, made this project and hoping that they will never give up despite of hindrances.
Yep. They had already completed the ICO and soon we can test the system firsthand. Kudos to the team, who are really hardworking and doing great things for this project. I am sure they will go even bigger in the future in this  industry. The challenge now is how to advertise this project in a larger scale.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:03:01 AM

I saw yesterday in my email the news that you can now buy click gem in localbitcoincash.com and I think this is a good sign for the project to be more recognized by the public and more impressive for the site.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:36:32 AM

To be able to attract many investors the devs needs to improve their marketing and advertising, because this two things will surely make the project more popular. Also adding some bonuses will surely attract many investors.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:52:24 AM

Hello! Tell me please, what advantages will I get if I have the tokens of your project?

Cheap - Quickly Transfer - Can stake for addition features of Clickgem at the future (like bank)... I only know something like that.
Yes, it is. Hopefully, they will be implementing PoS structure for the coin because I really love PoS coin and this project should have a PoS structure.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:52:50 AM

I saw yesterday in my email the news that you can now buy click gem in localbitcoincash.com and I think this is a good sign for the project to be more recognized by the public and more impressive for the site.

Yeah, so clickgem is already listed in that exchange? Have you tried buying some tokens there? Maybe I'll try to take a look of it later, but it's still a good news for this new updates now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:49:15 AM

Difficulties arise for each project, but the important thing is how the team copes with its difficulties. I like the team's attitude to all the difficulties

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:05:28 AM

Based on this pdf that provided by clickgem : https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf

Since that document tell us that they get Certificate of incorporation from Belize city , I went to http://companysearch.bz/public_search/ which is a website that allows you to check if a certain company really registered in Belize.
Result : There is a company called CLICKGEM INC with registration number ( #169551 ) and its status is active.
Notice : Unfortunately, info is protected and I didn't find any details of the beneficial owner, all personal information remains on file only with the Registered Agent.

https://i.imgur.com/iLDCjI9.png

After that, I did a research about Belize IBC [ BELIZE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY ]. In simple words, Belize allows anyone around the world to open offshore with a tax-free. That can be done in 24h through online website for $640 ( www.apintertrust.com [ by the way this website also allow to Belize Forex Licence for $32,390, So I can understand where the idea of mixed trading platform for forex and crypto came from ! ] ).

I didn't give my personal opinion in this research, So it's up for everyone to check those info and make his point of view based on that, I provided the link to every info I wrote.

Good job mate. You really put an effort just to find this informations. This is a great news to all of us here on this thread and to all the investors of ClickGem. Being registered in the country of Belize only shows that the dev team are very dedicated with this project. It will be a big advantage for the team.
The legality of really registered company will become excellent information for future investors. And for earlier enclosed associates such fact will become only bigger confidence in correctness of the choice of the project for investments.
Wow! i appreciate your effort mate. Ensuring the legality of this project and this will help the project to function more. This will also affect their community, if other people see this, then many investors will follow.
The official registration of the company is very good, but why did the team not give such information before? I think it would be so much easier.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:09:02 AM

I think that you will be able to make a profit over time, but still you should wait a bit and you will receive dividends
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

After that, I did a research about Belize IBC [ BELIZE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY ]. In simple words, Belize allows anyone around the world to open offshore company with a tax-free. That can be done in 24h through online website for $640 ( www.apintertrust.com [ by the way this website also allow to Belize Forex Licence for $32,390, So I can understand where the idea of mixed trading platform for forex and crypto came from ! ] ).

Great job friend, I appreciate it. Actually I also wanted to search about it, but I was too lazy  Grin

You delivered great news, but most of the people didn't understand again what you mean, because you didn't give your personal opinion.

So this show us, how easy it is to make most of the people believe that they have a registration in a counrtry and they are legit.

But if this registration is so easy to make; in just 24h and only $640; this explain to me that we are going to see more fake ICOs with those kind of registrations in near future.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

It will be interesting for us to see what the team has been working on and they should update us as soon as possible. It will give the users confidence that the team is working hard and doing everything possible to make the platform a success.
Exactly, this will help investors make a decision and predict the future of the platform. Are they sharing anything on the telegram group?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

Exactly, this will help investors make a decision and predict the future of the platform. Are they sharing anything on the telegram group?
The good and complete bond between the developers and team members of the project to the users and investors of the project will lead the project into a successful one. I hope that the ClickGem project continues its peaceful and organize community where the updates to the people are always deliver in the crowd as soon as possible. I will be continuosuly support the ClickGem to its success.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

Great job friend, I appreciate it. Actually I also wanted to search about it, but I was too lazy  Grin

You delivered great news, but most of the people didn't understand again what you mean, because you didn't give your personal opinion.

So this show us, how easy it is to make most of the people believe that they have a registration in a counrtry and they are legit.

But if this registration is so easy to make; in just 24h and only $640; this explain to me that we are going to see more fake ICOs with those kind of registrations in near future.

No matter how it might look, it's much better to register than to ICO at all without registration and with an anonymous team.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

Yeah, so clickgem is already listed in that exchange? Have you tried buying some tokens there? Maybe I'll try to take a look of it later, but it's still a good news for this new updates now.

If this is a legit updates regarding to this project, then why not the ClickGem team personally give this good news to us or in the members of the community? I think that source is not reliable. Maybe we need to inform the dev team if they have knowledge on this and if this is really came from them.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:39:57 AM

This really allows you to recognize the project and it will be discouraged. And you did not try to buy a token there? How will the sale of tokens be purchased, according to the new system.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: