Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

Will you offer discounts on payments when someone is holding CGM? That would be a great idea to encourage individuals to hold CGM.
Maybe they can make that offer to its loyal users Wink It's a good one to be able to gain their trust too again and again. But they need some real partnership to where the user will transact that payment, which might be the reason why the similar project like this offers discount like what you're asking about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slava_Osipov

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:20:47 PM

An amazing project, where the developer did everything on his own. It will be very interesting to see when it starts working.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

No team dev information on the official web. I am VietNamese, I want to learn about this project of VietNam. I can go to the middle of the century to verify the information
Bro, they said about their CEO and CTO is Vietnames but i don't think this is VietNam project. You can roll some pages above and know more about Clickgem team.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:32:34 PM

How many team members do u have?
I too don't know how much team members they do have but i am sure that the team is much effecient and also can really have a huge profits with bright future ahead. The team is really much hardworking and deserves a good profit ahead.
We surely don't know much about the team, except the fact the CEO and CTO are vietnamese but seeing the development of the project up untill nowI can say that the team is surely hardworking and focused on the project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:15:10 PM

I too don't know how much team members they do have but i am sure that the team is much effecient and also can really have a huge profits with bright future ahead. The team is really much hardworking and deserves a good profit ahead.
We surely don't know much about the team, except the fact the CEO and CTO are vietnamese but seeing the development of the project up untill nowI can say that the team is surely hardworking and focused on the project.
Yes, this is announcement at telegram group so everyone can easy know it. I hope they will give more details about them soon.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:28:58 PM

You're right bud, it seems that this project is very convincing and interesting project that might those investors will attract. As I read their great features that they will able to payment transactions globally. I hope this ICO project will success for good of many
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:59:59 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 01:19:36 AM by negancoin

Based on this pdf that provided by clickgem : https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf
I did a research to find out if this info is real or not.

Since that document tell us that they get Certificate of incorporation from Belize city , I went to http://companysearch.bz/public_search/ which is a website that allows you to check if a certain company really registered in Belize.
Result : There is a company called CLICKGEM INC with registration number ( #169551 ) and its status is active.
Notice : Unfortunately, info is protected and I didn't find any details of the beneficial owner, all personal information remains on file only with the Registered Agent.

After that, I did a research about Belize IBC [ BELIZE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY ]. In simple words, Belize allows anyone around the world to open offshore company with a tax-free. That can be done in 24h through online website for $640 ( www.apintertrust.com [ by the way this website also allow to Belize Forex Licence for $32,390, So I can understand where the idea of mixed trading platform for forex and crypto came from ! ] ).

I didn't give my personal opinion in this research, So it's up for everyone to check those info and make his point of view based on that, I provided the link to every info I wrote.

Great job friend, I appreciate it. Actually I also wanted to search about it, but I was too lazy  Grin

You delivered great news, but most of the people didn't understand again what you mean, because you didn't give your personal opinion.
So this show us, how easy it is to make most of the people believe that they have a registration in a counrtry and they are legit.
But if this registration is so easy to make; in just 24h and only $640; this explain to me that we are going to see more fake ICOs with those kind of registrations in near future.

Yep, I didn't give my opinion in that reply because I wanted to deliver just the result of my research and make anyone use those info to have a point of view, but lots of people didn't read research carefully and they saw that as big prove that this ICO is legit (over-reacted).

If you read that document, you find that the company has been opened to do normal business and not ICOs ! they didn't define the type of business that the company does, but they mentioned the company shouldn't do any business that is not legal in Belize.
Second things, it's like a virtual company, there is no real office, it opened through internet, but it's still a company under the law of belize although we can not know who the owner which is not good ( $640 is just money to open the company for you, it requires adding specific amount in your bank account that open for you in Belize).

Through that research, we only know that Certificate of incorporation that they provided is real, we find out how they created the company and that the authorized share capital of Clickgem company is $50,000, also we found answer to our previous question, why the guy they mentioned in the post on telegram is from Vietnam and the company is in Belize.

Back to question : Is this project legit or not?

For me it's not only about legit and scam, it's also about knowing if the project is good business or bad in order to invest or not. Therefore, I still think that revealing the team members identity is required for this type of business, we need to know if they can deliver the products and implement the roadmap, plus they need to deliver quality product and not creating a joke and called it exchange then asking people to trade !
I when read the roadmap then log in to the platform, I feel there is no hope to see anything of those stuff in future. There is big gap between what we see in the roadmap of services that requires lots of money and big team, lawyer to achieve and the website

JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:18:19 AM

You're right bud, it seems that this project is very convincing and interesting project that might those investors will attract. As I read their great features that they will able to payment transactions globally. I hope this ICO project will success for good of many
Yeah, with these great features I hope they can achieve success whatever problem they were facing! However, ClickGem is the biggest payment platform that I know.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:04:50 AM

Yeah, with these great features I hope they can achieve success whatever problem they were facing! However, ClickGem is the biggest payment platform that I know.

I dunno if the click gem team is serious but for now. I have seen many improvements, good news and updates on their site. Not other ICO's that only collect money from investors.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:55:43 AM

I agree, I also like it when the team works so well. And by the way, I have long known the Vietnamese people and they are very hardworking and responsible.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:01:51 AM

Based on this pdf that provided by clickgem : https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf

Since that document tell us that they get Certificate of incorporation from Belize city , I went to http://companysearch.bz/public_search/ which is a website that allows you to check if a certain company really registered in Belize.
Result : There is a company called CLICKGEM INC with registration number ( #169551 ) and its status is active.
Notice : Unfortunately, info is protected and I didn't find any details of the beneficial owner, all personal information remains on file only with the Registered Agent.

After that, I did a research about Belize IBC [ BELIZE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY ]. In simple words, Belize allows anyone around the world to open offshore company with a tax-free. That can be done in 24h through online website for $640 ( www.apintertrust.com [ by the way this website also allow to Belize Forex Licence for $32,390, So I can understand where the idea of mixed trading platform for forex and crypto came from ! ] ).

I didn't give my personal opinion in this research, So it's up for everyone to check those info and make his point of view based on that, I provided the link to every info I wrote.

Great job friend, I appreciate it. Actually I also wanted to search about it, but I was too lazy  Grin

You delivered great news, but most of the people didn't understand again what you mean, because you didn't give your personal opinion.
So this show us, how easy it is to make most of the people believe that they have a registration in a counrtry and they are legit.
But if this registration is so easy to make; in just 24h and only $640; this explain to me that we are going to see more fake ICOs with those kind of registrations in near future.

Yep, I didn't give my opinion in that reply because I wanted to deliver just the result of my research and make anyone use those info to have a point of view, but lots of people didn't read research carefully and they saw that as big prove that this ICO is legit (over-reacted).

If you read that document, you find that the company has been opened to do normal business and not ICOs ! they didn't define the type of business that the company does, but they mentioned the company shouldn't do any business that is not legal in Belize.
Second things, it's like a virtual company, there is no real office, it opened through internet, but it's still a company under the law of belize although we can not know who the owner which is not good ( $640 is just money to open the company for you, it requires adding specific amount in your bank account that open for you in Belize).

Through that research, we only know that Certificate of incorporation that they provided is real, we find out how they created the company and that the authorized share capital of Clickgem company is $50,000, also we found answer to our previous question, why the guy they mentioned in the post on telegram is from Vietnam and the company is in Belize.

For me it's not only about legit and scam, it's also about knowing if the project is good business or bad in order to invest or not. Therefore, I still think that revealing the team members identity is required for this type of business, we need to know if they can deliver the products and implement the roadmap, plus they need to deliver quality product and not creating a joke and called it exchange then asking people to trade !
I when read the roadmap then log in to the platform, I feel there is no hope to see anything of those stuff in future. There is big gap between what we see in the roadmap of services that requires lots of money and big team, lawyer to achieve and the website

Agree with you exactly...

And this explains why they choose a south american country to register their company. May be we should give more information about Belize:

Belize formerly British Honduras, is an independent Commonwealth realm on the eastern coast of Central America. Belize is bordered on the north by Mexico, on the south and west by Guatemala, and on the east by the Caribbean Sea.

And just guess, which country is near Belize?   PANAMA -

Do you realize something? Well, when I was working as network marketer, I have seen so many companies registered in PANAMA, even they organized everything mostly from their origin european countries.  But why? ;

1. If project is not successful, they do not need to stand by their words and promises, they close the website and it's done.
2. You can not identify the real owner of the company
3. You can scam people easily, without having legal problems and your money is in good hands in Panama and co.
4. You don't need to pay any taxes for your funds.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:21:39 AM

The developers have chosen a good strategy - airdrop and partnering bonuses. And it works, I see that many have become interested in this project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Lodi0808

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:51:40 AM

The developers have chosen a good strategy - airdrop and partnering bonuses. And it works, I see that many have become interested in this project
Airdrop campaigns never failed to promote IcO projects that why there are nore and more hsers joining btctalk just because of participating airdrops.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:37:06 AM

With such a revolutionary concept people didnt care much about the team. The worries of not knowing the team members is compromisable as the team is quite efficient.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

Yes right, the team is doing their best to make this project successful. I really hope that as time goes by many people will get attracted and try this project and hopefully makes their investments here.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

Agree with you exactly...

And this explains why they choose a south american country to register their company. May be we should give more information about Belize:

Belize formerly British Honduras, is an independent Commonwealth realm on the eastern coast of Central America. Belize is bordered on the north by Mexico, on the south and west by Guatemala, and on the east by the Caribbean Sea.

And just guess, which country is near Belize?   PANAMA -

Do you realize something? Well, when I was working as network marketer, I have seen so many companies registered in PANAMA, even they organized everything mostly from their origin european countries.  But why? ;

1. If project is not successful, they do not need to stand by their words and promises, they close the website and it's done.
2. You can not identify the real owner of the company
3. You can scam people easily, without having legal problems and your money is in good hands in Panama and co.
4. You don't need to pay any taxes for your funds.
This is a good real choice not to pay taxes, but I think if the team becomes public and shows itself to the community, the opinion may change. There will be more trust.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

Unexpected problems that occurs are normally happened in all projects. What is important is how clickgem will face it and will resolve it immediately. Hoping to see many improvements as time goes by.

BlackJack-99

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

Is there any more detailed/information?
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

Is there any more detailed/information?

You can check out their whitepaper, bud. They explained all the details of the project there. It's located on the first page of the thread. I hope this may help you.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:30:26 AM

In general, all Asia is very well versed in the crypto currency, and this time the project is also from Asia. The development team is very much trying to get this project to work as soon as possible. And I'm sure that it will soon happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: