Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:50:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33810 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:24:42 PM

There are so many people out here in the crypto currency community that continuosly supports the ClickGem project and I am one of it. I am sure that this will become one of the successful projects in the crypto world only if the team behind the ClickGem project will continuously make their work up to the next level. So keep up team ClickGem.
I agree, it seems this project is so convincing that really make to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community amazed om this project. Well, hoping for have some airdrops soon on this project as I see a great potential in the future.

The Clickgem project really attracts the attention of many people and today it already has many followers. The main secret of the project's success is that the development team must follow its road map and regularly add the latest news and updates about the project.
Totally, the project has an enormous following and every follower of the project seems to believe in the project. The team has worked all this while to make this project one of the best, which is happening right now. Great work!
The project is really going great untill now and i am sure that it will continue to be the same in the future. This project will surely rock the markets ahead and also i am waiting for some more bright updates from the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:47:58 PM

How many team members do u have?
I too don't know how much team members they do have but i am sure that the team is much effecient and also can really have a huge profits with bright future ahead. The team is really much hardworking and deserves a good profit ahead.
We surely don't know much about the team, except the fact the CEO and CTO are vietnamese but seeing the development of the project up untill nowI can say that the team is surely hardworking and focused on the project.
With such a revolutionary concept people didnt care much about the team. The worries of not knowing the team members is compromisable as the team is quite efficient.

Team members profile is really an important things when creating an ICO so that investors will know that their assets will be in good hands. Having an ICO with no team members profile would really be a mess and will only create a doubt to the investors.
Partly. There are such projects where all plan is very in detail painted, the project is actively advertized everywhere, huge and detailed whitepaper, roadmap, the unique idea, but at the same time developers have remained in the shadow and haven't shown the photos. It happens too and it isn't obligatory that the project will become unsuccessful.

We don't know why they are hiding in shadow even they are very detailed and successful in their project. Maybe there are reason or i don't know. But much better if they will provide their profile.

It is quite surprising how this project managed to be successful despite of not showing the profiles of the team members. There must be a reason behind all this. But anyways, the ICO went smoothly and I think this one is legit albeit it didn't show its team members profiles.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

There are so many people out here in the crypto currency community that continuosly supports the ClickGem project and I am one of it. I am sure that this will become one of the successful projects in the crypto world only if the team behind the ClickGem project will continuously make their work up to the next level. So keep up team ClickGem.
I agree, it seems this project is so convincing that really make to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community amazed om this project. Well, hoping for have some airdrops soon on this project as I see a great potential in the future.

The Clickgem project really attracts the attention of many people and today it already has many followers. The main secret of the project's success is that the development team must follow its road map and regularly add the latest news and updates about the project.
Following the roadmap is really a good way of making the project be right on track, but I think you're the one who keeps raising the question about there's no roadmap here right? Did you already found it? Anyways, let's keep supporting and watch the progress of CGM.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:17:28 AM

Following the roadmap is really a good way of making the project be right on track, but I think you're the one who keeps raising the question about there's no roadmap here right? Did you already found it? Anyways, let's keep supporting and watch the progress of CGM.

Yeah, a great project which I'm impressed on their great security as they will able to the transactions of ClickGem are safe and anonymous. Hopefully they make some attractive features to gain trust to those probable investors as well as users on this project since this project is in progression stage.
Really true. The ClickGem project is really awesome. The team really impressed a lots of people here in the community of ClickGem having a bunch of features that really makes the project stand out from others. I hope that this progressive actions of the ClickGemproject would continuously make in the crypto community.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:36:14 AM

I think the project will be able to earn if the team will not only make efforts, but will become more public, will collect more money in this case.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:42:01 AM

the concept of the idea is very simple and understandable. In addition to this we see the successes of the project and the fact that many people are interested in this project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:09:01 AM

very interesting project, the idea developed to make this project very good. I hope to be a global payout revolution that is in great demand and many use it.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:13:21 AM

Totally, the project has an enormous following and every follower of the project seems to believe in the project. The team has worked all this while to make this project one of the best, which is happening right now. Great work!
The project has really gone far with this concept that almost everyone seems to believe. The team keeps pushing its boundaries when it come to developing the platform.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:21:28 AM

Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:26:41 AM

The team seems so dedicated in reaching their goals written in their roadmap. They do have actually a roadmap. And for those who have no idea where the roadmap of this project, you can click this link: https://www.clickgem.com/roadmap.html.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:27:40 AM

Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it
That is the real positive signs we are experiencing in this wonderful platform even the CEO is constantly seeking the feedback from the advisers to draw better attention of the people aiming the success.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:56:50 AM

The team seems so dedicated in reaching their goals written in their roadmap. They do have actually a roadmap. And for those who have no idea where the roadmap of this project, you can click this link: https://www.clickgem.com/roadmap.html.

Have reviewed and clearly observed ClickGem roadmap and they have the very excellent plans with all the possibilities they have identified to reach their goals and achieve a great success records.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:26:21 AM

I believe transparency was the key of this projectvto be successful abd the team never broke thier prmise to thier investors.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:10:26 AM

That is the real positive signs we are experiencing in this wonderful platform even the CEO is constantly seeking the feedback from the advisers to draw better attention of the people aiming the success.
Of course, the team works well, but I think it will be even better if we communicate more openly with the participants in the discussion.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

I think the project will be able to earn if the team will not only make efforts, but will become more public, will collect more money in this case.

You have a point. But the marketing and advertising will surely make the success of this project. Also some bonuses will also attract many investors to join.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

Well, I am still thinking if they already reached their hard cap from the ICO raised? I still don't see updates about that, But anyway I think this project is legit.

secinactka

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

I'm concerned in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:50:12 AM

Well, I am still thinking if they already reached their hard cap from the ICO raised? I still don't see updates about that, But anyway I think this project is legit.
I am also still waiting for an updates. Clickgem release update too long but once they reply, they include all the important updates on the project. Hope that clickgem can lbe launched soon.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

I'm concerned in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.

Yes, there are so many have concerned about the ICO and you should have invested in the project because this is a good project that made by the good people.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

I am also still waiting for an updates. Clickgem release update too long but once they reply, they include all the important updates on the project. Hope that clickgem can lbe launched soon.

We are all hoping this will happen soon but it seems to me that they are lack of giving new updates for this project. Unless if their admin on telegram are actively giving it but if not, then maybe it's time for them to work on this concern. I mean, I'm just concern with the investors of this project. They want this and they deserved to know.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: