Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:07:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33810 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:01:36 PM

I guess they need to add some team members so that they can cope up on the growing community of ClickGem. It'll be a wise move for the team to add up so that they can cater each investors that wants to invest on the platform.
Of course, their community grow so fast. And i think with their cap they can recruit more professional dev and supporter to handle some problem occur with ClickGem such as spammer.
Spammers are really annoying because they post some unrelated informations into the project, also it affects the image of the project if the team can't do anything about it. Let's hope that the fast growing community of CGM will be a community of "support" not "spam".
Yes, if the team can solved this problem, i believe telegram group will have more people stay to make discuss, i am actually run out the group when see a lot of spaming code put here.
Well in fairness to the admins for clickgem telegram group, they are very responsible in immediately deleting spam messages.
But i agree that have a lot of people don't have high atitude and respect to others when join CGM group, they speak native language and spam...
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

I guess they need to add some team members so that they can cope up on the growing community of ClickGem. It'll be a wise move for the team to add up so that they can cater each investors that wants to invest on the platform.
Of course, their community grow so fast. And i think with their cap they can recruit more professional dev and supporter to handle some problem occur with ClickGem such as spammer.

Yeah, to have some problem is just normal on this project since they just in progression stage. Hopefully they will able to overcome the different challenges that may occur on this prestigious project that can be good and for all here in crypro currency community.
Yes, that is true. Every project here in the crypto world, I know you everybody knows that they walk through the path of hardships facing different kinds of problems ahead of their way to success. And here, just like other, the ClickGem project is walking through the same path facing different obstacle to conquer and be strong remain standing in the waves of life in the crypto community. I hope this will continuously keep striving for its goal to success.
my opinion is that the team has not yet encountered serious problems that prevented the implementation of the project. I hope that they do not run into them, that it was just a little difficulty
It is really good for the team to not run into complex problems just yet, it effects  the momentum of the team. Now they have a good experience about the project and they should be able to tackle the problems if they arise!
This also really helps the very potential of the project as they need to believe in the team.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Yeah, to have some problem is just normal on this project since they just in progression stage. Hopefully they will able to overcome the different challenges that may occur on this prestigious project that can be good and for all here in crypro currency community.
Yes, that is true. Every project here in the crypto world, I know you everybody knows that they walk through the path of hardships facing different kinds of problems ahead of their way to success. And here, just like other, the ClickGem project is walking through the same path facing different obstacle to conquer and be strong remain standing in the waves of life in the crypto community. I hope this will continuously keep striving for its goal to success.
my opinion is that the team has not yet encountered serious problems that prevented the implementation of the project. I hope that they do not run into them, that it was just a little difficulty
It is really good for the team to not run into complex problems just yet, it effects  the momentum of the team. Now they have a good experience about the project and they should be able to tackle the problems if they arise!
This also really helps the very potential of the project as they need to believe in the team.
Hope have more people look like all of above, CGM will be grow if have more supporter like that.Anyway, have any news update at CGM?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:17:54 AM

The team showed itself from the best side, and I'm glad that I managed to participate in the airdrop and get coins of this project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:11:23 AM

The team showed itself from the best side, and I'm glad that I managed to participate in the airdrop and get coins of this project

Hopefully, their success will continue and also I am expecting more improvements and unique plans and promotions from Clickgem platform. By the way, when can the click gem tokens be withdraw or be traded for fiat payout?

IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:54:57 AM

The project is gaining popularity and I'm interested to know because of what: the team tried or something else? The idea is not unique, but success takes place to be
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:32:47 AM

But wait, the airdrop is ended, how can you join the ClickGem airdrop so easily without any information about the airdrop? Sorry for being rude, anyway.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:37:37 AM

But wait, the airdrop is ended, how can you join the ClickGem airdrop so easily without any information about the airdrop? Sorry for being rude, anyway.
Of course, the airdrop was earlier and I also received coins. Unfortunately, I still can not use these coins, but I think the team should make its own project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:01:31 AM

The project is gaining popularity and I'm interested to know because of what: the team tried or something else? The idea is not unique, but success takes place to be
Popularity is really required required for every business then we can expect more investors driving into the business which makes our paths simple and smooth to hit the moon rapidly.
MikesLeo

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:51:07 AM

Popularity is really required required for every business then we can expect more investors driving into the business which makes our paths simple and smooth to hit the moon rapidly.
More popularity helps to gain the involvement of the people in a better way it is all the supporters hard work and advertising functionalities behind to reach that extreme popularity.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

More popularity helps to gain the involvement of the people in a better way it is all the supporters hard work and advertising functionalities behind to reach that extreme popularity.

It's better for the project to be popular so that many investors will be captivated to produce fundings on the platform.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:53:33 AM

Anyone who could participate before, those of course got their own tokens. And who did not have time to participate, you will have to buy them, but of course if you want to buy them.
yuisefb8

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

It's better for the project to be popular so that many investors will be captivated to produce fundings on the platform.
Popularity and good content of the project is the best way to make it popular. Since clickgem is already popular because of their achievement and good feedbacks to other people.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

Popularity and good content of the project is the best way to make it popular. Since clickgem is already popular because of their achievement and good feedbacks to other people.
I agree but theres no reason to slow down with the project even if they are one of the most popular ico projects. They should continue pushing harder to enshure success.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

Yes ofcourse. Supporters of the project have a big rule in advertising their product to the public especially here in bitcoin world. Without this kind of help, probably the dev team will experienced difficulties in developing their project for it's better improvement. They can't go onwards unless if they have a good supporters.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:23:57 AM

Anyone who could participate before, those of course got their own tokens. And who did not have time to participate, you will have to buy them, but of course if you want to buy them.
Naturally, you are right, already late to rush about and try to receive airdrop as it is finished for a long time. If these users who want these coins really believe in them, then they always have an opportunity to buy them on the website on own exchange.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

Yes ofcourse. Supporters of the project have a big rule in advertising their product to the public especially here in bitcoin world. Without this kind of help, probably the dev team will experienced difficulties in developing their project for it's better improvement. They can't go onwards unless if they have a good supporters.
I'm sure that the development team has a good strategy regarding the advertising campaign of the project. Thanks to this, the project has more and more followers every day.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

I'm sure that the development team has a good strategy regarding the advertising campaign of the project. Thanks to this, the project has more and more followers every day.

Aside from more followers everyday, I hope that this project will also have many investors so that clickgem will be able to earn good profit to support the developments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

Aside from more followers everyday, I hope that this project will also have many investors so that clickgem will be able to earn good profit to support the developments.
Yes you are right with that. I have the same hope woth you. Hopefully the team ClickGem would gain more and more people especially serious investors that will continuously bloom this project in the community of crypto currency. This project will surely become successful here in the crypto world if the team would keep its better performance.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

I think he is talking about the last airdrop which is already the second phase but that really ended a long time ago. Now the only way to get ClickGem will be through exchanges.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: