Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:57:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC of bounty hunters  (Read 6908 times)
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:16:39 AM

Bounty programs are asking bounty hunters to do KYC before they are paid for work done . What do you think of this development.
We as bounty hunters can't do it anything with it if they require our KYC because we would also want that coin. I think that one of the reason why they would ask for such is eliminate multi-account in a single bounty campaign. But if it is an airdrop asking for KYC, i don't think it is deserving to reveal your identity for such a small of coins.

Are you not aware of scam ICOs that looks legit? So imagine if you hand it out to them and they are a major syndicate in the crypto world then you'll just find out one day that people are looking for you because of that. Investing in Crypto is already very risky then what more if you gave them your identity? Bounty hunters are also not the real investors so please stop this KYC excuse.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

Bounty programs are asking bounty hunters to do KYC before they are paid for work done . What do you think of this development.
I take a strongly negative tendency to such a growing trend. Indeed, in recent years many ICO campaigns already before paying their tokens require the participants of the signature campaign to pass a KYC check, namely to indicate their identity and provide copies of passports or other identity documents. I consider this practice to be unacceptable for several reasons. First, the KYC audit aims to exclude the investment of funds obtained by criminal means. Therefore, such a check can only be applied to investors. Signature campaign participants do not invest in the ICO and therefore it makes no sense for the services to advertise the ICO project to require a copy of the documents and other identifying data. Secondly, at this forum we are anonymous, under a pseudonym and have the right to expect further anonymity. Such requirements do not comply with the general rules of this forum. Thirdly, such a requirement is put forward without preconditions after the ICO campaign is completed and the participants of the signature campaign have counted the tokens they earned. After the end of the ICO campaign, the meaning of such a check is completely eliminated. I believe that it is actually held for the sole purpose of not paying individual members of the campaign the signatures of the tokens they earned and their further appropriation. This behavior on the part of the ICO campaign actually has signs of fraud, that is, fraud to assign tokens, because if the signatory does not agree to provide its identity, the tokens earned are not paid. In this case, the participant of the signature campaign is deprived of the right to choose whether to provide such data or not.
TheNamesHankFuckface

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:32:16 AM

They are also doing it for some airdrops. I wont participate in those.  Angry
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:32:31 AM

Thanks for bringing up this topic. I just figured this out 3 days ago when i was looking for another bounty campaign and one of them requires KYC verification for bounty hunters.
I don't like this trend. KYC may be required for anti money laundering and to pass SEC regulation but at the same time it can be dangerous if the ICO is scam and using our identity that they collected for criminal purpose. I'm always avoiding ICO that requires KYC verification and waiting for the token to be dropped below ICO price.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

i don't like the idea of KYC is implemented to join bounty and would avoid those if possible.
if a reputable ICO one maybe their purpose was to avoid people using ALT account or to avoid money laundry but personally i think it was unnecesarry since we bounty program was mean to help promote their ICO and not to invest in it. so why would they ask our detailed information.
ternyabin

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

Thanks for bringing up this topic. I just figured this out 3 days ago when i was looking for another bounty campaign and one of them requires KYC verification for bounty hunters.
I don't like this trend. KYC may be required for anti money laundering and to pass SEC regulation but at the same time it can be dangerous if the ICO is scam and using our identity that they collected for criminal purpose. I'm always avoiding ICO that requires KYC verification and waiting for the token to be dropped below ICO price.
The problem is that bounty campaigns request the passage of KYC after all the bounty hunter work has been completed. In my opinion, this is not fair. I try to avoid the bounty campaign, which require the passage of KYC.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

The problem is that bounty campaigns request the passage of KYC after all the bounty hunter work has been completed. In my opinion, this is not fair. I try to avoid the bounty campaign, which require the passage of KYC.
Agree with you, they only tell to fulfill KYC after the bounty campaign. If only they tell us at the beginning that they need KYC then i should have not join a certain bounty campaign. We waited for 3 months for bounties to end then you will get nothing because of this KYC, that is not fair. Where do we complain about this problem?
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

It will be more fair if dev have told their bounty participants from the start, not when they have completed  their work. I believe 95% bounty participants will not give any of their ID only for claiming bounty.
But it's back to dev decision, if you don't want give your ID for their KYC process, leave it.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:39:29 AM

Bounty shares is just a small slice on the whole sales and this will be distributed to many bounty hunters. Asking KYC for that small amount of tokens is not worth as we give them our identity. Our identity will be exposed and may use for illegal activities. I'm not favor on that directives.
So if you say that, we will not comply with the KYC and let our bounties gone for good? I am not sure now on what to do with this KYC issue. Maybe the administrator of this forum will take appropriate action and solve this issue the soonest possible time.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

I consider it very close to fraud - to change the terms of participation / payments after the campaign is over. I hope the managers of companies understand this and will cherish the reputation of their enterprises.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:57:40 AM

In my opinion this is not necesary because bounty reward actually not to big money. KYC procedur should be for big investor only. This way only waste time for bounty hunter and bounty manager that handle it, because many bounty hunter only receive about $40 and this is not big money.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:02:54 AM

I think this is completely unnecessary, if a bounty thread at first mention KYC information to be submitted, so I think I will not attend this bounty threads, if at the end of the ICO, so just for submission KYC information, then this is fraud and is very similar.

chipzeru

Merit: 39

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

Really? thanks for the information. I have only been joined bounty campaigns since 3 months ago and haven't faced this issue by myself so far.
They should tell in the beginning to the bounty hunters about the KYC requirements. That's not fair to tell about this in the end of the campaigns. I can say that this is a fraud.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

In my opinion it’s not a good move…
Once ICO launches teams have to mention that they will require KYC, at the end of project requiring KYC is not a fair step. Also KYC will not be for bounty hunters because they are only promoters of that project.

So before sending your documents you must be careful.
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

What it's really disturbing is not only the KYC, but the fact that they usually ask for this at the END of the campaign!
More over, they pretend to identify us, but they remain unknown.
This is deeply incorrect.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
bbcolex

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

I don't like the idea of Kyc for bounty hunters, I encountered this when I was participating in one of the bounties in this forum. It was late when they announce that I cannot get my stakes if I wont submit or do KYC, I was disappointed as I dont like the idea of handing my information, call me paranoid but I don't trust anyone in internet specially my Identification Card.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

What it's really disturbing is not only the KYC, but the fact that they usually ask for this at the END of the campaign!
More over, they pretend to identify us, but they remain unknown.
This is deeply incorrect.
Mostly those campaign who ask KYC at the end of campaign are afraid that if they mentioned this as requirement in the first place no one will be attracted to the bounty campaign.
This kind of behaviour reflects the dishonesty of the bounty campaign holders and actually not a good thing. One more important thing as mentioned by people above, kinda dangerous to give away your important data to someone you don't know. what if it's being sold at the dark net or to a spammer? it's kinda harmful behaviour.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

I do not understand how you can publish personal data for a small amount of money, if you are tired of living peacefully, then probably it is really worth it, but if in the end you still get only a bunch of problems from your deed, then you only have to blame yourself.
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

For me, i don't really buy that idea. since bounty hunters only get very little of the total ICO poll, i see no need stressing them with KYC.
meanwhile, some at the completion of each bounty, only see back and wait for their token in their ETH wallet without knowing that KYC is required.

KYC only makes the system rigid for bounty hunters
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

some ICO projects want KYC validation later
they have to say that from the beginning.
I don't see any harm in doing kyc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: