Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC of bounty hunters  (Read 6902 times)
Paul1991

Activity: 21
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

I'm new to ICO. Many people have got their benefit x3 or even x10 when they make an investment in ICO. I want to learn more about the upcoming ICOs. Please share your experiences. Thank you!
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

In fact, there have been many KYC projects for bounty hunters. They verify not carefully. Most of them are large-track projects. Implementing KYC will make bounty participants more difficult to perform the steps involved. If you want to have multiple bounty hunter accounts there is absolutely possibility to do so. They know the tricks to bypass.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:49:04 AM

Stay away from these projects, once you give them your details they can sell them on the dark net for more money. So many scammers now, i would only hand over my details if it was an official project like petro but for my local government. Lots of good projects do not require kyc, should stick to those instead.

ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

i saw a project that needed kyc for airdrop and i could not believe my eyes. why would you give me your credentials for something like 3-5 dollars?
kyc does not make any sense for crypto money. we need to stay anonymous.

Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:59:08 AM

Bounty programs are asking bounty hunters to do KYC before they are paid for work done . What do you think of this development.

I think this is generally good. In this case, there is an assurance that all the bounty participants are not hiding their identities and that they are clear from some security-related and fraudulent possibilities. This is also good so that the rule that nobody should be allowed to join multiple accounts in a single campaign is avoided. However, this is not being used by other projects because bounty hunters only receive a little portion of the coins. It will only amount to a little worth. They focus their KYC requirements to ICO participants.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:10:53 AM

In my opinion development will definitely reduce multiple accounts on bounty campaigns and bounty hunters will be left with the option of verifying their identity before joining a particular bounty campaign.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:42:57 AM

To ask personal data to bounty hunters is clearly an abuse, if it wasn't declared at the beginning of the campaign.
More over, there is no a legitimate reason: we are not investors, and the sums are very small.
Btw, is seems that lot of people send fake data and photoshopped passport scans, so... the game is open Smiley

Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

do not think that KYC is in-line with crypto nature, because KYC is connected to verified users, there is no anonymous users, which was the main line to support bitcoin and altcoin development...
this looks like centralized markets..
I agree with you, I also think that the procedure KYC ideologically contradicts the crypto-currencies. I am dissatisfied with this trend and I am glad that many campaigns completely ignore it. I hope in the future this procedure will lose popularity.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

To be honest it is really hard to do the KYC but it has some ups and downs .
For example we would find out who are using alt-accounts and we could eliminate them or put up a negative trust on them.
But also it is hard to give your identity to some random people what if they use your identity in some illegal activities.

bitfornewbs

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:11:02 AM

To be honest it is really hard to do the KYC but it has some ups and downs .
For example we would find out who are using alt-accounts and we could eliminate them or put up a negative trust on them.
But also it is hard to give your identity to some random people what if they use your identity in some illegal activities.

I agree. Giving identity makes cryptocurrency useless as it is said that we should transact anonymously. But I think I can't blame them as many bounty hunters join the same campaign with so much account making them earn so much in just one campaign. It is unfair but not that much because they also work triple or more times the work we single account users have. But also, its a strategy so no one can blame. 
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

It has indeed both cons an pro's.....

The quality of bounty hunters would sure increase, having real and smarter people doing the bounties. In stead of "nice project" "this is good" "when token?"

But it is not the essention of crypto, that was basicly set on privacy.

Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

Bounty programs are asking bounty hunters to do KYC before they are paid for work done . What do you think of this development.
The best thing you can do is do not patronage those bounty that has a  KYC, there are many bounty campaigns that has no KYC and have a solid project. KYC is not an assurance that it is safe because it is easy to produce fake ID's now a days.
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

I think I'm going to take part in the bounty thread that doesn't need KYC.
Because the current KYC data cannot be well managed, so when we submit the information, it is completely possible to be leaked.

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

so good. there are so many people joining with multi accounts to bounty campaigns. if they request kyc and some private documents, they will not be able to do that for sure. so bounty campaigns are going to be more fair comparing with now.

turn the page
Ulanisohon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

We all get to crypto because of anonymity. Then why are we giving this up?

I don't think this is a good moved for ICO to ask for their bounty hunters information. I'm totally against it, and this is not a good development especially for all of us.

I'm not a airdrop guy though, never join any up to this time, and with this recent development, I would continue not to participate in any one of them.

Agree with that. The first and the biggest advantage of crypto is anonymity. And it's really indecent policy to ask ID and other private information, especcialy from bounty hunters.
I hope that the crypto community will be able to exceed the prejudices of the SEC and other committees.
AltCoinCon

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

i would not send my identification documents to some random guys in the internet, identy theft happens faster than one thinks. I already dislike it with exchanges to buy cryptos, but random startup projects? no way
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

Yes certainly, this could be dangerous. What if they will use your identity for doing something which is not good or illegal? What can we do with it? Having no knowledge of what could have happened to the info we have submitted we will be unaware of what might happen in case our identities were used. Perhaps this should be resolved such that we should also know if somebody is viewing the files we have submitted. Maybe it would be a bit fair to know who watches us.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
GhostOfWar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

I think KYC form - this is most often illegal actions on the part of the company, which requires filling out KYC. Do you remember that, would we ever give out an ID scan to buy Bitcoin or Ether? I do not remember this .. The form of KYC has recently become more common, and not only in the bounty of companies for payments, but for investors. I hope this will end soon !!
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

in my personal opinion, I think it is not appropriate if KYC is applied to bounty hunter. because bounty hunter get the tokens it's a reward from the work of promoting ICO. while the buyer (investor) who bought the token should be cautious for the prevention of money laundering criminals, and other criminals.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Iphone7s

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

I think not go for it and will just look for good Ico that is not implementing this Kyc thing and besides they will not attract members who will promote their program if members will agree to not participate in this kind of program, it is a trap for them to have control of your identity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: