Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC of bounty hunters  (Read 6902 times)
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:45:44 PM

For the survival of the crypto business world the KYC registration cant be avoided by most ICOs. These requirements are necessary for the protection of the investors, that's what they say.
And if you are doing something wrong then it is fine for as long as you are not manipulating something or scamming. If its required then you have to do it as it is for your own protection, so don't worry much about it. It is for your own protection if you are investor so it is fine.
AlexOnix

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

Bounty programs are asking bounty hunters to do KYC before they are paid for work done . What do you think of this development.

Well, why not? What's wrong with that? At least this way removed a lot of multi-accounts. This has a positive impact on profitability.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:59:44 PM

Bounty programs are asking bounty hunters to do KYC before they are paid for work done . What do you think of this development.

Well, why not? What's wrong with that? At least this way removed a lot of multi-accounts. This has a positive impact on profitability.

Who knows what they do with the info they got from you? I am strongly against KYC in bounties and airdrops. It's okay if they say from the start that you have to complete KYC before you can get your tokens. People who are not against it can go ahead and hand over their personal info. It's up to them. It's completely different story when you've done the job and they ask you for KYC even though they didn't state it in the first place.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

If the ICO is legit well this is a good move from them,they will easily find bounty hunters cheating or joining multiple accounts in one campaign,this will open a new opportunity with the new bounty hunters around the forum and will prevent cheaters from abusing campaigns to get more stakes.

Yes,  you just right nothing to worried about implementation about KYC as long as the ICO is accredited. Impact we have to be protected by the scammers. Because through this KYC the scammers can easily be monitored. And its our responsibity also to take advantage in our KYC before we submit it. We should look it clear that the ICO that we are joining is legit.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:12:23 PM

I welcome this decision, I think it is quite adequate, since the process of confirming the identity is a powerful argument for getting your rewards and thanks to this decision many problems are solved so that it will positively affect the bounty companies

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:21:44 PM

Why we give our id information? Identity is specific, not shared with everyone. If we provide our credentials for every campaign we participate in, we have hundreds of credentials. This is a very dangerous thing

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:23:59 PM

All project need to make KYC for bounty hunters. Because there are already a lot of multiacc in all bounty. Need to make for KYC /NOKYC for bounty hunters.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
geverciss

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

Submitting your identity in the name of bounty hunting is very risky, probably after the submission the identity documents can be sold out to some online sites who usually sell fake ID documentations, I belief this trend of KYC should totally be left out in bounty hunting, campaign managers should devise another means or method of detecting multiple account holder I.e cheaters.

I don't like bounty programs that ask their participants for kyc. Kyc is only for investor who like to invest. As a bounty hunter we don't need that because we are currently working under them to promote their ico. Aside from risking our documents maybe they will sold our info to other users which is bad.
Of course all bounty hunters don't like bounty programs that ask their participants for KYC, but mainly of bounty programs usually ask KYC after their bounty program is end, so bounty hunters will have two choice: Accept or you will not receive anything and all your efforts are number zero.
For me, i always ask admin of bounty campaign that i have to KYC after bounty program is end, if they ask i will not join because i can't know what will  they use my ID in the future. I dont want have trouble because of this.

Asking bounty hunters for KYC ridicule the core idea of the anonymity in cryptoworld. But some ICO teams go even further forcing hunters to give their ID after their job has down Grin In this case, it's clear that the team not only doesn't care who promotes its ICO but also not willing to pay at all) Good way to save lots of money under the guise of KYC.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:02:04 PM

it is a stupid innovation for bounty hunter. moreover if manager announce about it in the end of campaign. and finally you spend several month. dont pass KYC and get nothing
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

You have to avoid this KYC as much as you can because most of them are just gathering your data and leak them over the internet. One of the main purposes of crytocurrency is to have a privacy of the investors and the people involve in it. This new development is quite alarming because KYC requires your passport, ID and proof of billing.
CryptoMishka

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

I think it's a very bad idea to ask bounty hunters about their KYC because a lot of ICO's website is not secure and now they're asking for our private information when they can not even keep our private email
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:28:20 PM

it is a stupid innovation for bounty hunter. moreover if manager announce about it in the end of campaign. and finally you spend several month. dont pass KYC and get nothing
That mean you are good enough for daily Bounty routine but not enough for taking your salary.  Grin

I think it will be more throughout honest and aboveboard if  Bounty managers write about KYC BEFORE campaigns start.
Then hunters can make his own decision join or find another one.

infer

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:43:42 PM

NOt good at all. cryptocurrencies are based on the decentralized system while ICO requires KYC. THis is somehow ridiculous because they will know all of your information. And not yet, bounty hunters have to do the KYC ? Fuck this is madness. I think that they should do the IPO instead of ICO

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

DemLom

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

As for me, this is a great idea, because during the passage, not all get tokens, and at the same time I will get more. But I often forget about this check ...
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

as if today we were talking about the fact that our security can be exchanged for some number of tokens. Up folly to give up their data for some drop our ability of course different and who perhaps uses some of the documents that do not point directly at them, not that just have nothing and because they did not care about safety. And there are those with already all in order with security. I just don't see any other way to participate in these events. And what are the options?

lion99

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

It is big problem for me, I don`t want to join bounties where KYC needed. I am here for my 20$, i don`t wont to sell my photo, say where  I live or even send  my documents photo!!!!

drofroLinden

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

I think the bounty or airdrop requires you to KYC to get the coins is just a scam. Scam for your personal information to join ico or doing some bad thing.

Leave away for that.
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

Well I think KYC is something that would be able to learn more about the consumer and of course to have the data base of all consumer. That the ICO team could verify that they are dealing with a real person and not a bot. KYC for a great tool to avoid scammers. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:55:09 PM

KYC is requirements of centralized exchanged forced by govt. Without KYC token will remain on a decentralized exchange like etherdelta forever.  It is not the goal of many ICO investors. They did it for quick profits and founder are the same. All people care is quick profits, ideally 5x and more. So KYC is inevitable. But what I don't understand, that exchanges use verification process and ask KYC from founders. Seems double job for me. For them, it might be extra cautiousness. Who will risk yet another raid by goverment autorities?

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:04:16 PM

Actually for me they are only following the rules because even if you get your money in western union if somebody sent you a money, you are obliged to fill up the kyc form to be sure that you are one, and still they want your Id to be checked. And also to check if somebody uses a multiple account as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: