Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Friendly countries  (Read 2173 times)
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?
Top 10 Bitcoin Friendly Countries:-
1.The United States
2.Denmark
3.Sweden
4.South Korea
5.The Netherlands
6.Estonia
7.Finland
8.Canada
9.UK
10.Australia
You can check for details https://news.bitcoin.com/worlds-top-10-bitcoin-friendly-countries/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

Europe, Japan, Canada, Isreal, Korea, US, Singapore are some major countries where bitcoin has legal status. There are many other countries like India, Rusia those are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization. 
So many thats nice. Try to add philppines cause the bitcoin approved by the bank of philippines. Smiley

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?
1.The United States
2.Denmark
3.Sweden
4.South Korea
5.The Netherlands
6.Estonia
7.Finland
8.Canada
9.UK
10.Australia
You can check for details https://news.bitcoin.com/worlds-top-10-bitcoin-friendly-countries/

Thanks mate. Well I thought Singapore in the top 10. but it is not, no. 6 Estonia. interesting, not much informed about that country though.

FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

1.The United States
2.Denmark
3.Sweden
4.South Korea
5.The Netherlands
6.Estonia
7.Finland
8.Canada
9.UK
10.Australia

Thanks mate. Well I thought Singapore in the top 10. but it is not, no. 6 Estonia. interesting, not much informed about that country though.
I Wish philippines get to top 10. Bitcoin is recently approved by the bank. I want to share it because in philippines the prices of the materials and services is cheap. And now you can use bitcoin in some areas thats why so it so friendly Smiley

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:57:48 AM

I hope that here in the Philippines too bitcoin become legal because some people here think that bitcoin is scam.

It's not impossible mate, Philippines is also a bitcoin friendly country. You can use your bitcoin now as a payments in some restaurants, you can pay your utility bills and even tuition fees in selected universities, and cashing out your bitcoin using your coins.ph wallet is so easy and it's 100% free fees in any security bank outlets.

In Philippines? Hey guys look this user's comment. It looks like Philippines is ahead of even Japan. you can even pay your tuition fee in Bitcoin.  Roll Eyes
I think it is not a bitcoin paid for the tuition, restaurant, bills and the above mentioned. The coins.ph wallet has the ability to convert bitcoin into philippine money so before you can use bitcoin as a payment you need to convert it first into peso. Coins.ph has many supporters such as security bank,union bank, remittance and many more. But until now the banks still do not recognize the bitcoin currency they do not accept it so they need to convert the bitcoin to philippine money to accept it at the bank.
Future3000

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

Now it's Malta, Ireland, Belarus, Japan, Georgia, Armenia, even Vanuatu Smiley
Also some other countries
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

i'm from Vietnam, lots of people use and trade bitcoin despite the goverment has released laws to restrict that ^^

Oh that means Vietnam is getting closer and closer to BTC, Glad to hear it, Vietnam the other Asian country ready to be BTC state country following Japan, Singapore,korea....

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:43:46 AM

Now it's Malta, Ireland, Belarus, Japan, Georgia, Armenia, even Vanuatu Smiley
Also some other countries

It is nice to see now more and more countries are flexible enough to adapt to Bitcoin. This is a good sign it seems to be. One guy told me that This is how they going to destroy BTC, But he was unable to describe how would they do it in that way? He just said me , wait and see,

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:45:49 AM

1.The United States
2.Denmark
3.Sweden
4.South Korea
5.The Netherlands
6.Estonia
7.Finland
8.Canada
9.UK
10.Australia

I Wish philippines get to top 10. Bitcoin is recently approved by the bank. I want to share it because in philippines the prices of the materials and services is cheap. And now you can use bitcoin in some areas thats why so it so friendly Smiley

Impressing to hear that Philippines government accepted BTC. Yes your point is fair, Philippines living cost is not high. So you can take full advantage of BTC while you are in Philippines rather than Western countries where living cost is very high..

Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:47:18 AM

Singapore.    As an added bonus, no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax, and no income tax on interest income.   So your crypto profits that are converted to fiat and put into fixed deposit accounts (or whatever you like), all of the interest income is tax free.    Kind of a boring place to live though, but the perfect place to use as a piggy bank.  

sent from my X6
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:01:34 AM

In addition to all contributions, Nigeria, a west Africa country is a bitcoin friendly country. Many that are aware of bitcoin are really making use of it and the government of Nigeria is not against transactions using bitcoin based. I hope other Africa country are bitcoin friendly too.

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

Europe, Japan, Canada, Isreal, Korea, US, Singapore are some major countries where bitcoin has legal status. There are many other countries like India, Rusia those are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization. 

Korea is not already bitcoin friendly, they are adopting some regulations and restrictions

Clickcluck

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

I think the crypto friendly countries are the ones that don't even try to regulate it legaly and of course don't think to restrict it. Cause when a country tries to regulate for example blockchain of bitcoin it won't be the blockchain anymore
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

Singapore.    As an added bonus, no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax, and no income tax on interest income.   So your crypto profits that are converted to fiat and put into fixed deposit accounts (or whatever you like), all of the interest income is tax free.    Kind of a boring place to live though, but the perfect place to use as a piggy bank.  
Here in our country, I can say that although our country is not in favor of cryptocurrency still they are not closing the door, and now we still don't have tax imposed on it so I can say that bitcoin is also friendly here in our country but not yet totally welcoming it, still we are thankful that they are not banning it unlike other countries.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

Korea is not already bitcoin friendly, they are adopting some regulations and restrictions

Just now I heard they are going to shut down totally Crypto currency exchanges.. Undecided Cry

Darin2

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:19:59 AM

A few ATM machines is just a good news for news. Tell me where I can pay taxes for my Bitcoins.
That would be useful, and not to be afraid of laundering the money.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

Oh my lord.. is this for real? If this truly is legitimate, Singaporeans really are very lucky! Imagine no tax for all these things! Whereas here in my country, tax is killing us! Bloodyhell. I wish i was a Singaporean.

Why do you think it is a boring place to live? From all the pictures amd videos i see, i think singapore is a beautiful place. And very entertaining place to live in.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

Oh my lord.. is this for real? If this truly is legitimate, Singaporeans really are very lucky! Imagine no tax for all these things! Whereas here in my country, tax is killing us! Bloodyhell. I wish i was a Singaporean.

Why do you think it is a boring place to live? From all the pictures amd videos i see, i think singapore is a beautiful place. And very entertaining place to live in.

May be user redhondaxrm125 saidso, Singapore people are like machines, work work and work. cos they have to pay lot of bills to have the Singapore high life, I heard that Singaporeans are the most stressful people in the world.

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

Well, a lot of countries were just relying on tax, but the worst thing is that they are putting the burden even to the poor people, but we are all glad now we do have a tax reform incurred in our country, as a matter of fact a lot of ordinary people were now tax exempt and can enjoy their salary as a whole.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:03:41 PM

Western countries are among the countries that are friendly to bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies including other countries in Asia  while some are completely against cryptocurrencies. Different country has their own perspective about cryptocurrency and maybe they ban it because they think it'll be a threat to their economic progress.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: