Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Friendly countries  (Read 2175 times)
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

Well i think it is the western countries (Europe )
Where the bitcoin created. I guess so.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Bitcoin creator Satoshi , He is a Japanese himself. not from Europe. And Japan is the mostly friendly country for Bitcoin among the list of BTC friendly countries in the world.

Yes... About EU countries, I was quite impressed in Malta where I could see BTC atm machines almost everywhere :-)

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
52qweqwl

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

Well i think it is the western countries (Europe )
Where the bitcoin created. I guess so.

Japan officially became a bitcoin-friendly country, allowing internal adjustment without the government’s direct intervention or supervision if Japan considers it appropriate for Bitcoin. Japan seems to have recognized Bitcoin’s unlimited financial and technical potential, and confidently asked members of the Bitcoin community to form a self-regulatory organization.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:32:33 AM

Hello all! I am not sure but I heard that Belarus are friendly and Germany, Japan! Hope someday it will be everywhere Smiley I hope Russia, China and India join our crypto party if someday it will happens it's will be super day for all our community! Good luck to all of us! We all need to be strong make great image and propagandize only be law abiding citizens without the criminal image! Hope people can show that bitcoins or alts can be normal currency! Fast, non criminal and something fresh!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?
Yes bitcoin is friendly and it is also a big blessing for everyone who keep holding working in a bitcoin society
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

Why is the country's friendliness to bitcoin important?
Bitcoin is an alternative to the established world order, he and the other alts were created just so that there would be a choice.and if the States begin to be friendly towards him, then they will begin to regulate and control it and what's good about that?
  In which case bitcoin will lose its essence.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

Hello all! I am not sure but I heard that Belarus are friendly and Germany, Japan! Hope someday it will be everywhere Smiley I hope Russia, China and India join our crypto party if someday it will happens it's will be super day for all our community! Good luck to all of us! We all need to be strong make great image and propagandize only be law abiding citizens without the criminal image! Hope people can show that bitcoins or alts can be normal currency! Fast, non criminal and something fresh!

Yes some countries are quiet friendly about bitcoin and they want to improve bitcoin for people because they know bitcoin is very beneficial for their country and also their people but i know one day they will honestly work for bitcoin mayest It will legalized for every person who want to earn from bitcoin and many of problems solved by bitcoin's profit.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?

You can actually search online but here are some references on what countries consider bitcoin legal.
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/041515/countries-where-bitcoin-legal-illegal.asp

The leading countries are the US, Canada and Australia.
In contrast, countries that say NO to bitcoin are Iceland,Bolivia and China surprisingly.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

i live in holland and we have absolute more places with a bitcoin ATM , there is also a city called , Arnhem , where you can pay with bitcoin for your haircut and/or your shopping from supermarket
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

I have limited knowledge about coutries who are supporting bitcoins and what you call bitcoin friendly countries.  But I knew few Like New zealand and australia. I know their government are supporting bitcoins. my country Philippines , bitcoin is also legal.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:42:59 PM

Yes bitcoin is friendly and it is also a big blessing for everyone who keep holding working in a bitcoin society
Bitcoin is a currency for local people, for those who are not living in mansions, not staying in seven star hotels rather are spending whole day in searching for a job which can at least let them help and feed their families. I seriously condemn those who are against this currency which is there to serve common man. It is very easy to make money with it, you simply need to hold it for a good time period, nothing else.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:49:05 PM

recently Germany recognized bitcoin for legal and tax purposes. maybe other countries will follow.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:13:20 AM

Why is the country's friendliness to bitcoin important?
Bitcoin is an alternative to the established world order, he and the other alts were created just so that there would be a choice.and if the States begin to be friendly towards him, then they will begin to regulate and control it and what's good about that?
  In which case bitcoin will lose its essence.

Because many want to eventually convert their bitcoins to fiat most people currently holding bitcoin are doing it as an investment, so I get your point, but at the same time we cannot realistically expect that governments are not going to try to regulate it, even if we don't like it, it is the most logical play for them after all they cannot leave a new currency that they cannot control without any kind of regulation
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:38:50 AM

The most Bitcoin friendly in the world at the moment is Japan. For them Bitcoin is their modern innovation as it was the creator of Bitcoin is Japanese Satoshi. It became so popular in the world that south Korea also wanted to legalise of using Bitcoin. The south east Asian countries Will do friendly also to Bitcoin. Great Britain, some part of Europe  and the United States. They can not stop it so easily because it is a digital currency, Transactions are being done through internet or even exchange Bitcoin to cash through ATM Machines around United States or even through money remittances.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:19:22 PM

Bitcoin is an asset for the planet and will going to be the future of finance in the coming era and years are not away when it will replace the paper currency and everyone have to accept this fact and now it's up-to them that how long will they take to accept it. There are several countries that showed the green flag to BTC and allowed use of bitcoin in their nation. Like Canada, Japan, U.S., has legalized bitcoin in their nation and their resident enjoying BTC there.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:29:31 PM

Europe, Japan, Canada, Isreal, Korea, US, Singapore are some major countries where bitcoin has legal status. There are many other countries like India, Rusia those are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization. 

Bitcoin friends all over the world doing the most effort to promote this bitcoin role in the future. Being friend of this crypto can make the country more productive in some part most specially business part. It can boom the business income. It can make more job opportunities. It can give unemployed work to love. This is just part of what bitcoin benefits to its country's friends. The more the countries draw to bitcoin the more bitcoin can do things in one country and can be to another country too.
gloriam5

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

almost all countries are cautious about bitcoin, even in Ukraine there are some places where it is possible to calculate bitcoin, but nevertheless, the government allegedly forbids it)
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

You can find here a lot of info about Bitcoin Legality in different countries + many interesting facts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

Europe is pretty bitcoin friendly and I think here bitcoin can become a payment method faster than in other countries
CutieKeisha

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

I hope more countries will legalize or use bitcoin
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:51:55 PM

The most Bitcoin friendly in the world at the moment is Japan. For them Bitcoin is their modern innovation as it was the creator of Bitcoin is Japanese Satoshi. It became so popular in the world that south Korea also wanted to legalise of using Bitcoin. The south east Asian countries Will do friendly also to Bitcoin. Great Britain, some part of Europe  and the United States. They can not stop it so easily because it is a digital currency, Transactions are being done through internet or even exchange Bitcoin to cash through ATM Machines around United States or even through money remittances.
Yes that is right japan can be consider as the most friendly country of bitcoin, but i that even those countries who have still do not given any statement about bitcoin can be called as friendly, because they still do not banned bitcoin in their country, and hopefully that most of the countries will take a right decision about bitcoin, hopefully they will turn bitcoin as legal currency very soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: