Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:29:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Friendly countries  (Read 2180 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?
You can find here a lot of info about Bitcoin Legality in different countries + many interesting facts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory

Hi, Thank you for the link friend, It is more valuable, I have already went through it,

pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:50:01 PM

I'm from Russia and I can say that there is a less loyal attitude to cryptocurrencies. what will have to go through until it becomes really legal and open around the world, no one knows, so it is difficult to assess where to move only on this criterion
arondaly

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

Switzerland, Singapore, Japan
coinliker

Activity: 416
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:01:49 PM

i am from Bangladesh and here also bitcoin is not legal by govt. in fact many of them were not to know what is cryptocurrency! how it use! but now changed thing little bit. People are here want to know bitcoin and altcoin and they are vary much interested to know more about block chain technology. Here electronic media also start to talk about bitcoin and they are very much positive about it their report. so i think Bangladesh will also bitcoin user friendly country very soon Smiley  
swaggx

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

And what is the situation with BTC to FIAT withdrawal and vice versa? Is it easy and allowed? How much is the commission?

For example, in Russia any exchanges is semi-illegal. Such business exist but it can't work publicly. And commission can be from 2% to 10% depend on the market situation. What is your situation?
TelevisionLover

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:32:02 AM

And what is the situation with BTC to FIAT withdrawal and vice versa? Is it easy and allowed? How much is the commission?

For example, in Russia any exchanges is semi-illegal. Such business exist but it can't work publicly. And commission can be from 2% to 10% depend on the market situation. What is your situation?

Near me, there are Bitcoin ATMs with cash out options. (I am in the USA).

They only require one form of government identification (like drivers id) and let you cash out at the ATM. You only provide verification once, after that it is just facial recognition. They take a 15% fee on sales under 500 USD, 10% from 501-2000 USD, and a 8% on anything larger..

It seems to be completely legal, they used to only allow buying. When the ATM version of crypto "cash out" was introduced really spurred growth in our town. A lot more people in to crypto once they realized they can get their money out instantly from an atm instead of waiting however long it took for bank transfer or having to deal with p2p marketplaces online.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:14:01 AM

I hope more countries will legalize or use bitcoin
I think we all hope for the same but we are in unknown territory we do not know how the governments are going to react bitcoin, I think that at first were going to get a mixed reaction then we will get adoption but I think that after some time some governments are going to begin to panic when they realize they are losing money because of bitcoin.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:27:26 AM

Philippines are open to bitcoin, we have here a couple of exchange sites, there are so many people here that are in trading and networking using bitcoin, though not all are legit. our government even supports bitcoin but they are willing to regulate it to protect our people against scams and illegal transactions, we are fortunate that bitcoin are freely running and our government is eyeing to develop bitcoin for the welfare of the people who are into it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:29:42 AM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?
Bitcoin is friendly because he didn't choose anyone he want to help just keep working bitcoin gonna help you for a lifetime
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:35:25 AM

- Estonia
The small Baltic nation of Estonia not only has a history of jumping on the latest technological innovation, but its tech-friendly government seems willing to implement innovations like blockchain technology for healthcare.

- Denmark is not only one of the most developed countries in the world in terms of living standards and technology, but it’s also at the forefront of the push towards eliminating cash in favor of 100% digital currency.
noelanora99

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:44:38 AM

I think it's because betcoin is relatively new, that's why some countries are hesitant about it. But in future when they see the prospect in it, they'll soon followed.

Just like they say, you can't live in past so just follow the trend.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:50:27 AM

Europe, Japan, Canada, Isreal, Korea, US, Singapore are some major countries where bitcoin has legal status. There are many other countries like India, Rusia those are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization. 
the Philippines has received bitcoin in the country hopefully in addition to the European countries more and more countries in Asia are receiving bitcoin like the Philippines
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:00:19 AM

In the present scenario The European countries and japan and some other big economies are giving importance to the bitcoin and there the ATM services and the bitcoin exchanges are large in number for now the best thing is the bitcoin holding and the bitcoin in our country are not legal as in the other countries the countries like Korea US and Singapore are also bitcoin friendly countries.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:15:01 AM

I think the most bitcoin friendly country is japan, korea, and some part of europe country also a friendly bitcoin countrys but not all of them even in here in our country they are not agains bitcoin but they are not help bitcoin too. I mean they dont realy care about bitcoin for today i was hoping that bitcoin will be legal here also to make easy for us to exchange in our local currency.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀