Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:39:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Friendly countries  (Read 2175 times)
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

Bitcoin friendly countries are Russia, Vietnam, Nigeria,japan,philipines,germany,australia,they are countries that uses bitcoin..
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:17:44 AM

Here in my country Philippines we embraced bitcoin as a source of money or another way to invest. And it really helps a lot of people, poor people.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?
Different country has their perspective about cryptocurrency. I guess the country that bitcoin-friendly is United State of America I am not sure, because the first place the bitcoin develops. I don’t think if our country is friendly on the bitcoin we don’t have bitcoin ATM machine, their few stores accept the bitcoin as a mode of payments. A few months ago, I saw the news that bitcoin use on scamming the people. How we can say friendly if there are people use the bitcoin on the criminal activities.
hacking13

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

I run my bitcoin/crypto operations in Nigeria.... to a favourable extent, i can say it is friendly in my country here. Hoping it lasts for long. The government are still drooling over oil money, not much people have tapped into the bitcoin world. Hopefully when they found out the fortune that is involved with Bitcoin, they wont make it difficult for us. Until then... Nigeria is a friendly Bitcoin country
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:58:33 AM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?
Here in my country, the government is not against bitcoin but not also very supportive to bitcoin because they have not made a campaign to promote bitcoin as well. I can say they are neutral with regards to adapting bitcoin.

Japan is the country i knew that is very friendly to bitcoin.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

Europe, Japan, Canada, Isreal, Korea, US, Singapore are some major countries where bitcoin has legal status. There are many other countries like India, Rusia those are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization. 

in the philippines you can exchange bitcoin into fiat though there are transaction fees in banks. you can also pay electric bills through bitcoin and buy load using it but that is all i know where we can use bitcoin here in our country... and sooner i do hope that they will legalized and accept bitcoin as a payment in stores
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

As I read the news,  I found that there top ten countries friendly to bitcoin. In those countries bitcoin is legal and even implemented.
The top ten countries are:
Estonia, United State of America,  Denmark,  Sweden,  South Korea,  Netherlands,  Finland,  Australia,  Canada,  and United Kingdom.
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

despite the wide spread of bitcoin, some countries like bolivia, cambodia, algeria etc, has tagged bitcoin transactions within the country illegal. Here in europe its very legal and friendly
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

A lot of countries actually are friendly to bitcoin, one of these countries are Japan, Italy, Singapore, and many more countries, this is wherein bitcoin has been knowned, and I think that this is the start, this year might be the start of something unique, something that people and the government will like, hence economy would be likely to become better with the help of bitcoin.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

There are a lot of countries whose regulations on bitcoin were either light or legal, countries like the Philippines are one of the countries whose regulations on the use of cryptocurrencies were not heavy.
amirmrida

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:11:46 PM

Japan , Isreal, United State, Singapore and europe are some major countries where bitcoin has legal . But there are many countries like as Bangladesh, India, China and Russia those are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:29:43 PM

Japan , Isreal, United State, Singapore and europe are some major countries where bitcoin has legal . But there are many countries like as Bangladesh, India, China and Russia those are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization.
Japan and America are the countries that have the strongest economy in this world and they're spotting Bitcoin as a good thing to adopted and they're absolutely right about it.
But the worst thing here is not every countries in this world can see Bitcoin as the way Japan and America see it and that's suck.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

bitcoin is a real money that many people use it as online payment of bills and shopping, many country has been using bitcoin, and also buy for short period of investment. bitcoin has many activities online performance, as a trading partern that involved profit at the end of the day, it can be converted to our local money.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

Bitcoin is Friendly in my country here, and many people trade on bitcoin daily as a full job and some set of people take as a part-time business, bitcoin is a crypto currency that is acceptable across the nation, which is still number among other alt-coin.
diickydbo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:37:40 PM

My country is also a country that does not accept the existence of bitcoin. Hopefully the country receiving bitcoin can give understanding and understanding to my country through delegation or inter-state relationship. because it can affect about bitcoin understanding.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:39:43 PM

As per the research in the internet, one of the most friendliest country in Asia about bitcoin is Japan, they accept bitcoin/cryptocurrencies and they patronizing it.
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:46:46 PM

Several major countries, including Europe, US, Japan, Canada, Israel, Korea, Singapore, have already validated Bitcoin. In addition to the process of legalization of Bitcoin in some countries like India and Russia, the process is underway. Hopefully this list will be taller in a few days.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

India has not released any information about legalizing bitcoins so rest is just FUD. Is Portugal a bitcoin-friendly country?

patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:51:15 PM

Several major countries, including Europe, US, Japan, Canada, Israel, Korea, Singapore, have already validated Bitcoin. In addition to the process of legalization of Bitcoin in some countries like India and Russia, the process is underway. Hopefully this list will be taller in a few days.
Europes aren't the counties that support Bitcoins for sure. Europeans are holding most of the huge banks in this world and bankers are not supporting Bitcoin.
It's not that much strange when all the bankers always saying things that against Bitcoin in any situation like Jamie Dimon: " Bitcoin is a scam" . LOL

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Nantusaha

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:52:59 PM

Bitcoin friendly countries are Italy,United states, United kingdom, Australia, Finland,Netherlands, Singapore, Canada,Slovenia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: