Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:30:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Friendly countries  (Read 2180 times)
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?

According to my friends in other countries who are also investing and trading in cryptocurrency, Japan and South Korea are engaged to bitcoin and I can say friendly in this business. Some countries in Sout East Asia like Philippines and Thailand are also open for cryptos and many signature campaigns originate there. European countries like Germany and Sweden, also invests a lot in cryptos. I hope that more countries will start to accept the potential of bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

I think all the nation permit the bitcoin in their place is well friendly nations since they are enabling the general population to utilize and improve the learning of the general population concerning on the crypto. Even there are just a couple of spots have an ATM machine. The bitcoin is unfamiliar in our area, yet the huge organization causes bitcoin to perceive by all individuals. We have a coin's applications we help us to pay charges by utilizing the coins application no compelling reason to go, time-saving and very friendly and convenient to utilize
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

Many were listed , but so far as I know the most friendly with biggest ambitions is Japan. Closely following what is happening there.
[/quotte/]

Correct the most really friendly country which is very known all over the world is Japan. Most people in Japan go on for the transaction through bitcoin and it is really happen already they are cashless country. In my country they gradually encourage other people to do bitcoin too because it is very useful. Aside from Japan also Canada and France.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

In France it's gonna be Crypto friendly but only because ICO are going to be easier.
THe pb is about the taxes. Governement wants to take profit from this so it's not a very good news...

Very good to receive in the country is different from some countries that do not accept Bitcoin.
heidikarenina

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

I would like to mention Switzerland. You can already buy train tickets there using cryptocurrencies as payment. When it comes up to money, the people in Switzerland know what they are doing. To me that shows that with cryptocurrencies we are on the right track!
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

There are many countries in the world that are bitcoin friendly. Some countries invest and develop bitcoin very strong such as Japan, United Kingdom, USA, Switzerland. Bitcoins in these countries are managed and strictly adhered to.
rafiADN

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

why do you ask that? are you going to move or take a vacation to a bitcoin-friendly country?
And in my opinion this time is very friendly for bitcoin ie Japan, they are very open to encrypted currency. because they have a great potential for development.
andyhooton

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

There are many countries who are Bitcoin friendly, they are very open and Bitcoin is widely accepted and used there, We have Japan, USA, Canada, Singapore to name some. There are other which doesn't have any stand yet if it is going to be legalized or regulated like Philippines, S. Korea among others. There are also some who banned it already, hopefully they come to realize the big opportunity they are wasting by doing that.
MBAPOLIN

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

USA,Denmark,Japan, Switzerland, etc most off country bitcoin most popular thy totally exchange holl site even shop to shop even online exchanged.so friendly support bitcoin.
electrobit

Activity: 317
Merit: 81

Next to Full Member Rank.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?

Colombia is very friendly, though government sometimes doesn´t want to accept it. Smiley

The Bloqqe Foundation
Businesses Age based-on Blockchain Technology.
Pozitiw[4]ik

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

For friendly countries. Bitcoin is accepted by the government. for example, Japan. Everyone is free to use bitcoin as a daily payment method.
madhabilota

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:13:23 PM

Oh really?
I didn't know that. that's great to hear. Malaysia doesn't want to be second for Singapore. lol Wink
Houseman

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

I think the most bitcoin friendly country that i know of is Japan. Japan is the first country that accept and approved bitcoin to be use nationwide. It is an encouraging move for bitcoin.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Homaun Kabir

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:22:11 PM

><><>?<  I think it is not a bitcoin paid for the tuition,
restaurant, bills and the above mentioned. The coins.ph wallet has the ability to convert bitcoin into philippine money so before you can use bitcoin as a payment you need to convert it first into peso.
Coins.ph has many supporters such as security bank,union bank, remittance and many more. <><><>
Heartseed

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:31:39 PM

Japan is the most friendly country in bitcoin community after all, it is satoshi nakamoto! the proponent of bitcoin. Well, here in Philippines. Bitcoin is accepted and many Filipinos like bitcoin after all it is a decentralized currency but i am worried it could get ban or become illegal here since we are one out of many developing countries out there. it could affect the economy of our country. it is not used mostly in many payment method thats why it is accepted by many filipinos but it is still not used in our payment or financial things since it could affect our country.
electrobit

Activity: 317
Merit: 81

Next to Full Member Rank.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

><><>?<  I think it is not a bitcoin paid for the tuition,
restaurant, bills and the above mentioned. The coins.ph wallet has the ability to convert bitcoin into philippine money so before you can use bitcoin as a payment you need to convert it first into peso.
Coins.ph has many supporters such as security bank,union bank, remittance and many more. <><><>

According to what you just mentioned, you can check this, it could be helpful. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3370661.msg35325150#msg35325150
Smiley

The Bloqqe Foundation
Businesses Age based-on Blockchain Technology.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:39:26 PM

Japan is in the number one of my list of the countries I want to visit not only because it has a great scenery and good government system (in my opinion), but also, they are open for cryptocurrency and trading with all other people around the globe. Other Asian countries like South Korea and Thailand are also in my list because the technological progress and their contribution in the online market is really observable right now.
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

Japan is in the number one of my list of the countries I want to visit not only because it has a great scenery and good government system (in my opinion), but also, they are open for cryptocurrency and trading with all other people around the globe. Other Asian countries like South Korea and Thailand are also in my list because the technological progress and their contribution in the online market is really observable right now.
don't forget switzerland, london and other european countries, the country is developing a blockchain system by implementing to every sector of industry, business, retail to payroll transactions. I really want to see the development of blockchain and the use of their tokens

Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

Bitcoin created Mr. Nakamoto from Japan and now the Japanese government has provided convenience and legalization for bitcoin, this is certainly a very good hope for all bitcoin users around the world that the country with a strong economy that is japanese legalize bitcoin.
sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

Turkey can not qualify as Bitcoin friendly. we are having difficulties with that.Government and banks creating problems.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: