Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:26:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Friendly countries  (Read 2180 times)
copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

which I know are friendly korea, japan, singapore, usa, europe because they support bitcoin technology and believe

TamTrang

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

In my opinion, China is also a welcome country for Bitcoin, there are many Bitcoin activities that have been created and expanded in many parts of China.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:33:15 PM

I am sure that this situation is temporary and in the nearest future the most number of countries will use Bitcoin due to its great benefits. Time is needed to move from the traditional currency
azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

well i think not all countries have recognized the status of the currency, only part of the approval, such as the United States, Singapore, South Korea, Britain, Israel and some European countries and so many friends who are now friends everywhere in the world but in other countries they do not have the bitcoin. Well, after China banned ICOs and exchanges, Japan took its place. I am not sure what country is most friendly, but I bet Japan maybe the one. It’s pretty hard to answer as countries are different and they all have
pedrasantos

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

I would like to mention Switzerland. You can already buy train tickets there using cryptocurrencies as payment. When it comes up to money, the people in Switzerland know what they are doing. To me that shows that with cryptocurrencies we are on the right track!
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:42:31 PM

I bet there is a list of indefinite countries that is the largest between those countries that has already banned crypto and those contries that allowed it (Hello, Belarus!)

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
kristinasm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:25:05 PM

I admire countries that are not afraid to accept it and even develop on the territory of their country. This is a sign of a progressive state. Unlike mine...

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

japan is one of the friendliest nation for bitcoin, even though the japan government declare that bitcoin is not a currency and the bank is also not allowed to give bitcoin as a product for the consumer but still japan is the best environment for bitcoin ecosystem so far.

If bitcoin is accepted globally as currency for trade and exchange, then this is a great thing. Currently there are a number of countries that are banned from bitcoin markets that affect bitcoin development. We strongly suggest the fact that bitcoin can affect the future of any country that will support it, transactions are very smooth and much more convenient than withdraw your balance in the bank then take it for your needs
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:38:17 PM

I am very impressed with Japan. I have always admired its high technological level, but the fact that it has accepted bitcoin pleases me even more. I want all States to be positive about bitcoin.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:46:39 PM

japan is one of the friendliest nation for bitcoin, even though the japan government declare that bitcoin is not a currency and the bank is also not allowed to give bitcoin as a product for the consumer but still japan is the best environment for bitcoin ecosystem so far.

If bitcoin is accepted globally as currency for trade and exchange, then this is a great thing. Currently there are a number of countries that are banned from bitcoin markets that affect bitcoin development. We strongly suggest the fact that bitcoin can affect the future of any country that will support it, transactions are very smooth and much more convenient than withdraw your balance in the bank then take it for your needs
I am proud that I have been in the industry for a long time too and also proud that our country is one of the countries who are accepting bitcoin and was planning better way for us to grow as a successful crypto traders, and am so excited about and so proud about it, hoping that some countries will be able to help their countrymen too.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

This is a good sign that bitcoin has come to stay. Which means more countries will be added to the above mentioned countries.

I think There are many other countries like India, Russia who are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization.
Europe, Japan, Canada, Israel, Korea, USA, Singapore are some of the big countries where bitcoin has legal status.
Kimjonghun

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

if my country forbids bitcoin, I might stop being a crypto trader because it is so dangerous to force myself to remain a trader. I will sell all my assets and start entering other businesses that are not banned. but hopefully it does not happen because at this time I'm very dependent on bitcoin
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?

My country (Mexico) has so far been quite friendly with bitcoin, so recently the Fintech Law has been promoted which seeks to protect users of cryptocurrencies from possible fraud. In addition, the Bank of Mexico will soon release a list of cryptocurrencies with legal validity in the country, and bitcoin is expected to be one of them.
cryptohunterSL

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:02:20 PM

The Bitcoin-Friendly Countries:

Apart from a few number of countries that are scattered in various corners of the world, a considerable number of nations have convivially accepted this new means of digital currency. Some of the most Bitcoin-friendly countries are discussed below:

Japan: Japan is considered the technological hotbed of the world at the moment and quite understandably it is one of the first countries that started accepting Bitcoin. Despite the fact that this digital currency was invented in this very nation, there were some obstructions regarding its legalisation at the beginning. But since the cabinet decision made on December 7, 2014, the Japanese citizens have been using this currency without any legal impediment. As per Nikkei Asian Review, it has been proposed by Japanese financial regulators that Bitcoin would be treated as an equivalent to traditional currencies in this country.

2. Estonia: This Baltic nation possesses one of the most tech-friendly governments across the globe. Bitcoin has an all-encompassing implementation in this country starting from healthcare to banking services. Estonia Government took the initiative of transforming their citizens as e-citizens by offering blockchain based e-voting system. The country has a significant number of Bitcoin ATMs as well.

3. Singapore: This country, despite its small size, is one of the most developed territories in the world in terms of economic condition, technology, employment, and several other aspects. Apart from the official warning of Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) in December 2013, there hasn’t been any obstruction regarding the use of Bitcoin. Now Bitcoin transaction is legal in this country under some guidelines of Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore.

4. Australia and New Zealand: Both of these neighbouring countries have a very friendly approach towards Bitcoin as well as several other cryptocurrencies. In fact, some of the most popular and secured cryptocurrency exchanges like Cryptopia, BTCMarkets, Coinspot, etc are based in this territory. In December 2013, the Governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) accepted the inevitability of Bitcoin use. As for New Zealand, there is no such law that can impede the use of Bitcoin and other digital currencies until it does not interfere with the respective fiat currencies of these countries.

5. South Korea: South Korea is a nation that is known for its gargantuan contribution to the digital world of Smartphone that we are currently living. Bitcoin is extensively used in this home of innovative technology. This currency is used as both a medium of transaction and investment in this country. This country also developed some of the most frequently used cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Coinrail, Bithumb, Binance, Kucoin, and many more. Since there are no regulations regarding Bitcoin in this country, it is used for cross-border payments as well.

6. Sweden: Sweden is among the forerunners venturing to abrogate the usage of cash inside the country. As a result, the Swedish Government has accepted Bitcoin as a means of payment and transaction wholeheartedly. The Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) has declared Bitcoin along with other cryptocurrencies as a legal means of payment thereby legitimising a rapidly growing industry in the country. It is also the home of several bitcoin start-ups such as Safello Bitcoin Exchange.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

I would say some places in the Asian countries and the United States, due to the recent talks about regulations on bitcoins and such. Loads of companies based in the USA and Asia are also opening up to the idea of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

I think the countries like Japan, Korea, America, Germany .... have accepted bitcoin coins. They let bitcoin operate and encourage people to use bitcoin. Particularly Japanese, the Japanese government is trying to build the bitcoin capital center.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

Europe, Japan, Canada, Isreal, Korea, US, Singapore are some major countries where bitcoin has legal status. There are many other countries like India, Rusia those are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization. 
Bitcoin is the first digital which can use for exchange currency of different nations. Due to its innovative abd creative technology it is accepted in many country. Firstly it is accepted in japan Shocked. Japan government gives equal importance to the Bitcoin and treat same as their country currency. Bitcoin is also accepted in Singapore but it comes under certain guidelines of inland revenue authority. Kiss Australia and New Zealand also accept bitcoin because according to their government Bitcoin doesn't put any negative affect on their own currency. Like this some other country which accept bitcoin is south Korea  Sweden.  Smiley
U20

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:57:41 PM

I know that;  Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Japan, Sweden, Austuralia, S. Korea
I hope this list will be more countries in the future.

Melon12

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:06:38 PM

The are many Bitcoin friendly countries,like the in Europe, in Japan, Korea,Philippines,New Zealand,Singapore,  and many countries more.
goribert

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

It is clear that the current trend is more directed towards the gradual adoption and regulation of cryptocurrencies as a technological reality that, when properly used, can offer many benefits to today's society. Therefore I think that the issue to be discussed should not be which countries are bitcoin friendly, I think it would be easier to point out the few retrograde countries that still give illegal status to bitcoin in their totalitarian economies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: