Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:50:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Litecoin  (Read 4571 times)
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:47:56 PM

I think the future of Litecoin will be good and make Litecoin investors will become rich, because the price of Litecoin will increase very high like Ethereum price, so I think Litecoin is very good for long-term investment.
Bitcoin’s rise  attracted investors to Litecoin interested in profiting off cryptocurrencies.Increased interest from Asian investors also helps for a good future of litecoin.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

I think that litecoin will be the greatest alternative for bitcoin because with litecoin the people can easily make transactions without worrying for the speed and for the expensive fee because in litecoin, the network is so fast and also the fee for doing transactions are not expensive like bitcoin so it is really bang for the buck.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dumbfounded22

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

In the best case, LTC will break through the resistance at $ 220 and, if it resumes the newly formed maximum, will open the way for an uptrend of up to $ 300. At worst (if support is broken), LTC will continue to lose in price until it rests in the $ 170-180 zone.
Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

I think that litecoin will be the greatest alternative for bitcoin because with litecoin the people can easily make transactions without worrying for the speed and for the expensive fee because in litecoin, the network is so fast and also the fee for doing transactions are not expensive like bitcoin so it is really bang for the buck.

Litecoin won't be an alternative to bitcoin because it's a weak one and the owners can make manipulation in litecoin markets. They say "I sold all of my litecoins and exited" then the market collapses.
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quit .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quit?
He did not quit, it wrong info.

No central focusing point is the heard and soul of crypto and person - person payment.
Philosophically the best coin now, much better than Satoshies huge holding.

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:29:07 PM

Litecoin won't be an alternative to bitcoin because it's a weak one and the owners can make manipulation in litecoin markets. They say "I sold all of my litecoins and exited" then the market collapses.

Lol, so much ignorance and posting before reading what have already been addressed up-thread.
Its a good thing that these people doesn't buy into LTC. Wink

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
burntheevidence12

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

I had been hope about litecoin.But litecoin frustrated me.In long term, of course you may earn some money.But is it worth it? I'm not sure.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

I have heard that charlie lee and his team are creating a new payment system that would allow vendors to use litecoin as a payment which is called litecpay,it is created because bitpay doesnt want to add litecoin into their services which is why charlie lee has decided to create their own payment system which is why LTC has more potential to grow in the near future.

kamar00

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

No additional amount of Litecoin will be circulated, this will be a game of time, where the growth of society is more solid, of course some of them want Litecoin for their investment and will make Litecoin more expensive in the future.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

i hope that it will pass 1000$ in 2018..

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Stasnislav11

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:08:58 PM

For me, it's not too important who the coin creator, Charlie Lee became too public, that's why he sold all his Litecoin, so that Litecoin could develop as a product, and not depend on the actions of a particular person
btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:16:54 PM

Yes, i personally think Litecoin got a great future!

Transactions are lightning fast!

The network is very stable!
titusha

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:37:36 PM

To be honest, I have not heard any interesting news about lightcoin for a long time. Of course it will grow with all the coins from the top of the exchanges!
But until I see the prerequisites for a sharp increase, there are more promising coins for me.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

Litecoin has been around for almost as long as Bitcoin, and yet has not seen the same gains in value that BTC showed. This is probably due to lack of merchant integration, and the fact it does nothing that Bitcoin doesn't. Comparing it to Ethereum, which released in 2015, there is a massive difference. Ethereum managed to almost catch up to Bitcoin in just two years, something Litecoin has failed to achieve since its release around 2011. I think the recent gains in LTC are shortlived, and the currency will soon drop out of the top 10.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Balinsayaw (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:47:48 AM

To be honest, I have not heard any interesting news about lightcoin for a long time. Of course it will grow with all the coins from the top of the exchanges!
But until I see the prerequisites for a sharp increase, there are more promising coins for me.

So what Lee did, just pull a stunt to publicize the LTC. 
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

I think if the founder of LTC sold all LTC, but this is not big to the influence that the LTC, because has a very large community of LTC, and these community staff will continue to support the development of LTC.

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:13:25 AM

What are the chances that Litecoin will die, I think it is very slim. Litecoin has a solid community that was build for years and i do not think that they will abandon litecoin now. Litecoin is still considered one of the established coin in the market.

Also If Lee really did sell all his Litecoin  we should have felt the price drop assuming he has a lot of litecoin. Supply will flood the market. Also with the link that was provided he did not quit he will continue to work to help Litecoin.

chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:18:17 AM

Hopefully in the coming litecoin soon could overtake ethereum price equivalent, this could only happen because of good development litecoin.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:33:27 AM

I'm not sure about this news, although I'm not really sure about LTC development, maybe there should be a reference justifying this news.
Balinsayaw (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:07:29 AM

Lee will totally leave on LTC.  Is he lost confidence on his creation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: