Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Litecoin  (Read 4571 times)
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

Most experts in the modern crypto market confirm that LTC does have an excellent future with good potential for further development. For me, this is one of the most convenient options for reliable and fast transactions with low commissions.
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quit .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quit?
i guess it won't change a thing. either it was a manipulative act or litecoin just will get a new manager who will take care of it. anyway, we should think for ourselves and trust it all leads to the better

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

Well I think that even that kind of circumstances happen, Litecoin has a very high potential and for me still a strong altcoin due to the fact that it is also part of the top rank altcoins and it can survive for a long time.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

I believe in Litecoin, because it is the most promising fork of Bitcoin, with a great team and without the worse marketing like Bcash. I advice you to invest in Litecoin!
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

litecoin has a very promising future and i believe in it as the team which is behind it is very cool and professional in this sphere

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

I have been holding lLitecoin since 2014, I think when market starts to grow, price of the coin will be higher, it’s strange that there were a lot of good news agencies, but this did not affect the course of the coin. Even the news of purchase of a German bank did not help.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
beBearKing

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

I believe in Litecoin, because it is the most promising fork of Bitcoin, with a great team and without the worse marketing like Bcash. I advice you to invest in Litecoin!
i advice you the same as litecoin is jot only promising it has already provved its reputation and people can trust it without regrets

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

I have been holding lLitecoin since 2014, I think when market starts to grow, price of the coin will be higher, it’s strange that there were a lot of good news agencies, but this did not affect the course of the coin. Even the news of purchase of a German bank did not help.

Still, think the main issue is bitcoin cash (bch) has been trying to replace litecoin as the alterntive store of

value coin ...that LTC used to have kinda exclusively...thus 'newbies' I've met only know about BCH and BTC

have shown no real interest in LTC as they seem to think BCH is the real deal.

Supposedly, in their mind, the more recent fork of BCH is more 'legit' etc and of course the price to a newbie

of $500 looks impressive vs $60 LTC.

Not saying I like it, but have tripped over this view from new folk, quite a bit.

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

Today LTC is really among the top ten coins, with excellent potential for further development in the crypto market. Of course, it is unlikely in the foreseeable future, LTC will be able to surpass the high positions of BTC. But in any case, the value of LTC will increase with time for safe and profitable transactions.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

To be honest i dont have any litecoin now but i am thinking to buy many litecoin when it's price will start to rise again and even i am not a holder of litecoin i am confident that it will have a good future because many investor are telling that it is worth it.

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

I have always been skeptical about Litecoin. I think this coin is more like a test platform to test innovations before they are introduced into bitcoin. Accordingly, users who keep their savings in Litecoin are exposed to huge risks.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Kovaleff

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

How much is this information confirmed?  I think, on account of this you can not worry.  Cryptocurrency Litecoin will only develop.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:58:00 AM

If Lee has done everything he should have done for LTC, there is no reason for him to want to stay on top of this project and what he will do demonstrates just how resolved and understanding the essence of cryptos he is! Because many do not understand that everything is needed a cycle and that things come to an end to start other things! Litecoin won't lose value or lose people's interests because Lee will leave.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

Haters never stop spreading a bad and fake news for the people had a lot of fans. That is exactly what happen on the founder of Litecoin, They had hater and he trying to pull down his project and destroyed his legacy. Litecoin is a second currency of cryptocurrency and that is very solid foundation.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:25:27 AM

Litecoin is something what I can't understand. Its owner sold his coins and it is a big red flag for me.
How can I understand CEO leaving own project and selling coins?

Zipppcool5

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

Lately, I have not heard anything good or bad about this coin. I sold all Litecoins even in the winter and for the time being I am not going to invest my money again in this coin. Perhaps the developers should think about the improvement and promotion further. Roll Eyes
Zipppcool5

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

Do not wait for a miracle. It may not happen anymore. Act now and find an alternative to your earnings. Cryptocurrency does not tolerate expectations, money must be scrolled daily, there should be a rush to buy.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:54:53 PM

I believe that a cryptocurrency use rise, will rise Litecoin's price together with all other altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: