Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:40:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Litecoin  (Read 4557 times)
deglog8

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:02:48 AM

Litecoin may increase in the future. Due to the proxy overflow error in the original ERC20 smart contract, the total supply of various assets has been inflated. Appropriate auditing of smart contracts before deploying smart contracts must be mandatory. Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:40:50 AM

Litecoin may increase in the future. Due to the proxy overflow error in the original ERC20 smart contract, the total supply of various assets has been inflated. Appropriate auditing of smart contracts before deploying smart contracts must be mandatory. Smiley Smiley

It's just a questionable why the creator of litecoin abandon it with no reason being presented. Investors deserved an explanation anyway.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Faithgg

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

Despite unofficially affiliated with the Litecoin foundation, LitePay seems to have made the purchase of Litecoin smoother for the parties involved. Of course, the initial announcement of the project was met with strong community support. Unfortunately, this excitement was stopped also because of the failure of LitePay. I expect the release of another Litepay.
zhaviabieber405

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:54:34 AM

I think they'll struggle, lots of better coins out there.
lisa_john

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

In my opinion, LTC is a coin with excellent technology and support and I hope in the future, the developers of Litecoin create a more perfect mechanism for determining the amount of commission. One of the reasons why I believe that LTC will perform well this year is because of the return of Charlie Lee, the founder of LTC. Although he left LTC and decided to join Coinbase, but has very recently become an active member of the Litecoin team again. Thus, I think LTC will keep growing so don't hear the bad news.
Igorgnome

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

In my opinion, LTC is a coin with excellent technology and support and I hope in the future, the developers of Litecoin create a more perfect mechanism for determining the amount of commission. One of the reasons why I believe that LTC will perform well this year is because of the return of Charlie Lee, the founder of LTC. Although he left LTC and decided to join Coinbase, but has very recently become an active member of the Litecoin team again. Thus, I think LTC will keep growing so don't hear the bad news.
Thanks, this is good news I hear about the return of Charlie Lee for the first time and I rejoice in this news. I think litecoin is a good coin and I think it has a good chance to keep its place in the market and become better.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
thomas daniel

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:59:01 AM

I guess that this coin can replace bitcoin. Market capitalization of Litecoin will continue to grow in the future, which will lead many businesses to continue to apply Altcoin, come together with Bitcoin or will replace completely.
Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:05:19 AM

I guess that this coin can replace bitcoin. Market capitalization of Litecoin will continue to grow in the future, which will lead many businesses to continue to apply Altcoin, come together with Bitcoin or will replace completely.
I will not be such an optimist and bitcoin is not a substitute. People use Litecoin for payments more often than other altcoins and this trend will continue, so this altcoin has a good future as a crypto-payment means.
teddyppap

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:10:07 AM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quit .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quit?

compared to bitocin, ethereum ... in which litecon is also prominent for about a year or so, litecoin is one of the most common trading currencies for lithiumin. Slow and steady growth, not too fast or too slow, litecoin is very pleased traders, they always buy litecoin at a low price then sell out at a high price compared to the original, similar to other currencies. litecoin also accounts for a large number of charts, the future litecoin I think will grow strongly over time, is now quite up from the original level,

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:10:17 AM

So what happend to Bitcoin after Satoshi left?
The nature of a true proper Blockchain (like Litecoin) is such that it does not rely on a single person or company to function.

Satoshi is just a pseudo name. I guess it's the name of group of people and many of them still have hands on btc.
it is necessary to make improvements to make the future of Litecoin. because with yesterday Litecoin decline, the increase needs to be done to restore the price and stability Litecoin market. with the return of stability, Litecoin is able to spark its future to better even be able to make valuable Litecoin.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:57:31 AM

Litecoin slowly dies, I don´t see any progress here, I don´t think that Litecoin provides some revolutionary technology...
I think not, LTC will always be with the BTC with its outstanding features! Currently, BTC is considered Gold, LTC as silver! ETH is an emerging and highly appreciated!
ss200

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:00:11 AM

I do not think that this coin has a future. It's just a lighter and faster version of the bitcoin protocol. Over the years, bitcoin will acquire the same qualities and then the litecoin will become unnecessary

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1856

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:01:52 AM

Charlie Lee may have quit from Litecoin but it does not mean that he will never care anymore about the project, which is somehow an extension of himself being his creation. I think he said something like he just wanted to prove that Litecoin will work as planned and projected even if his shadows are not anymore attached to the project; that the project has already taken a life of its own like Bitcoin. I agree a little.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Gnompork

Activity: 200
Merit: 8

Power to gnomes!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:01:57 AM

Litecoin slowly dies, I don´t see any progress here, I don´t think that Litecoin provides some revolutionary technology...
I think not, LTC will always be with the BTC with its outstanding features! Currently, BTC is considered Gold, LTC as silver! ETH is an emerging and highly appreciated!
Judging by the capitalization and data of coinmarketcap, silver is Ethereum and bronze is Ripple.
I think litecoin successful altcon and it will evolve. So I keep this coin in my portfolio for a long period of time.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
zzxcvv

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:03:20 AM

This is bad news, but I don't think it's very critical and the price will go down sharply ... I think it's gonna be okay.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:11:45 AM

This is bad news, but I don't think it's very critical and the price will go down sharply ... I think it's gonna be okay.

I'm making 48c after electric on the top of the line available now Bitmain L3+ miner, you can still buy new at like 585 (don't)

So if the top of the line pow-scrypt miner doing LTC is in this kinda trouble at $133 LTC price...as a pow-scrypt coin you

would need 200 buck coin to make more than 2 bucks a day....chicken feed

when the pow scrypt coin you mine...can't make ROI on the equipment in 9 months to a year (at worst a year) you are

in real, real, trouble IMHO with your pow-scrypt mineable coin...add Bitmain to this mix as a monopoly and this could be as they say

very, very, bad...

mining ...in 2018...argh!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:23:50 AM

I hold it . I do not think that the price will be reduced , I think the price will increase .
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:30:16 AM

Honestly I doubt because you did not provide evidences. You should prove your statement in order to be valid and reliable information. However, litecoin will remain in crypto and still it's potential will not gone.
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:34:22 AM

I think this is just a rumor and it is inaccurate information. A valuable Altcoin founder and top CMC will know for sure the value and potential of Altcoin they create. They will always look for higher prices for their Altcoin, so I do not believe in the information you give.

chim_brisss

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

Investors see Litecoin as an easy digital currency to purchase and because of its popularity, Litecoin remained the top digital currency for novice investors.
The many advantages Litecoin has like: easier mining, quicker block generation, it has a lifetime market cap of 84 million coins which means that as demand increases there will be a larger supply of Litecoins to meet it, can surely play a big part in determining the winner in the digital currency race.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: