Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Litecoin  (Read 4571 times)
paul heman

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:21:24 AM

There is projection by investingpr.com that expects the price of Litecoin to reach up to $1000. They expect that more investors will start to invest in Litecoin as they look out for options other than Bitcoin, and to cut down their risk.
I think in the long run that is possible because Litecoin is really good and outperforms many other altcoins on the market. Litecoin is also a well-developed coin with experienced team so I believe in high value LTC in the future.
Litecoin is one of Altcoin which is a big enough profit in the future. with Litecoin growing rapidly able to bring Litecoin into a precious coin and make it as a flagship Altcoin just like Ethereum. Litecoin is also a coin that became a lot of devotees at this time.
Misu257

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:31:07 AM

I am looking forward to the bright future of Litecoin.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:07:50 AM

I believe Litecoin will continue to grow in the future, Litecoin is one of the best coins that has a very large community in market crypto so I'm sure Litecoin's future is very bright.
I also believe in this coin, Litecoin will grow well in the future. coins that promise and benefit you in the future. I see a lot of people who are interested in this coin. So, immediately hold this coin, to get the benefits. because I am very confident if the future of Litecoin coins will always be good.
RGMan

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:16:12 AM

Lightcoin is very, very good. I really like this crypto. Will it's replace Bitcoin? I do not think, most likely it's will have own fans and supporters. But today I like technical opportunities much more than King number 1.
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:19:29 AM

I believe Litecoin will continue to grow in the future, Litecoin is one of the best coins that has a very large community in market crypto so I'm sure Litecoin's future is very bright.
I also believe in this coin, Litecoin will grow well in the future. coins that promise and benefit you in the future. I see a lot of people who are interested in this coin. So, immediately hold this coin, to get the benefits. because I am very confident if the future of Litecoin coins will always be good.

Just like bitcoin and ethereum which is very popular coins today I believe Litecoin is capable of reaching what the other popular coins reached because of its solid and strong project platforms that may encourage people to invest.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:39:51 AM

Just like bitcoin and ethereum which is very popular coins today I believe Litecoin is capable of reaching what the other popular coins reached because of its solid and strong project platforms that may encourage people to invest.
yes, I think Litecoin is one of the great potential coins in the future, I see the development of Litecoin is pretty good and now it has a huge support community in the market so I am very confident the future of Litecoin is very bright.
AnnaJames12

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:35:50 AM

A report back in late March indicated that the futures market had a negative impact on Bitcoin prices and the overall market. According to the article, the launch of Bitcoin in the future has brought optimism and excitement across the market, creating a record growth, and after that, the correction in January has sunk the entire market. school.

In addition, the report also mentioned that part of the decline was also due to the nascent market, poor liquidity, and relatively low daily trading volumes on the exchanges.

Low liquidity has made it easier for retail traders and institutional investors in the market to manipulate the prices of electronic currencies.

Recently, Tom Lee from Fundstrat said Bitcoin's fatal weakness was a result of the Bitcoin futures contract matures.

Thus, one of the major causes for Bitcoin to drop 70% from the $ 20,000 high is due to the future implementation of the Bitcoin contract.

Whether Litecoin's future is following Bitcoin's track record, is unpredictable for a volatile young market. Let's see together!
KarleenDion

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:25:52 AM

I see still many Litecoin fans so I'm sure the future of litecoin is very bright, Litecoin is one of the oldest coins and until now it remains consistently on the list of 10 best coins in Coinmarketcap so I think Litecoin will survive in the future.
Veviene0417

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

Well..I personally think litecoin got a great future. Transactions are lightning fast. The network I think are very stable. I hope that the price of it will grow over the period of time based on my own opinion. For this very reason, Litecoin is very accessible to more people than Bitcoin, which is why Litecoin is often referred to as the silver of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin referred to as gold.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:21:48 PM

I invest in Ltc , I hope and believe in it . In my opinion, the price of it will grow over time
True that you say it is likely that as time goes on the litecoone price will go up,
but however it is very difficult to predict,
so I think we'd better keep up with the developments to make it clearer

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
stynos

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

I believe that someday Litecoin will rise in price. Perhaps its price will soar to a reasonable amount someday, but no one knows when this will happen. Litecoin will succeed if people invest in it.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

The future of anything is very hard to predict BUT I’ll have a go with litecoin, its underrated and a joy to use with reasonable fees and lightening tranaction times. Its getting famous and familiar which are both really important for a currency trust in short.
I would say the future of litecoin is rosy. But this Cryptocurrency market are highly volatile and its price fluctuates a lot.
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quit .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quit?
Did Charlie Lee actually quitted Litecoin? I am not too sure about this. But in spite of this, Litecoin has continued to hold a very high share of the cryptocurrency market share. It does not appear to have lost anything in its trading activities.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quit .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quit?

Hey, i think you need to post your resource to support your news here so we can see your post is really a fact.
If that is the case, then you may not affected by the founder itself. The founder may sold his coin, but there still the community of LTC.
There must be some peoples still supporting LTC by keep holding and using it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

You can't just sell the token through CEO to judge the comparison of the currency. This shows that CEO does not want the outside world to think that it controls the signal of token. release. This token is everybody's. It's a community. The price of the coin needs to be maintained by everyone.

mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

litecoin is a great coin but looking at the scale of it's preferrence it seems that litecoin has a great potential to rise in value,though the crytpo market is volatile but litecoin will still double in value
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

I contemplation that litecoin faculty be the largest strain enacting bitcoin being with litecoin the humanities merely make minutes without torment enacting the fastness and enacting the up-market bill being in litecoin, the above is so rapid and moreover the bill enacting behavior minutes are not up-market alike bitcoin so it is further eruption enacting the buck.
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

At present, Litecoin is showing better recovery than Bitcoin and Litecoin has shown better growth in the last year than Bitcoin.
Lina Novach

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

Charlie Lee has said that 2018 will be a good year for Litecoin. However, he has refused to give his projected price of the cryptocurrency.
sentbit

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:01:41 PM

Are you sure? if right that's bad news. but I'm not too sure about that, because we know the price is market driven and I think your statement has no strong reason and I still like litecoin, only indeed all markets are currently bad  Sad  sad when see my current assets NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: