Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Litecoin  (Read 4571 times)
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

I believe in Litecoin, it's the second oldest and most used coin, there is a great chance that Litecoin will be very useful thanks LitePay and LitePal.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

I believe in Litecoin, it's the second oldest and most used coin, there is a great chance that Litecoin will be very useful thanks LitePay and LitePal.

I think Litecoin will grow rapidly, and as long as Litecoin prices also compete with ethereum. Then the price of ethereum peaked while Litecoin struggled to cross the line. After that the price has been found to grow steadily.
Bananiheller

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:43:46 AM

Hope so. Only the reputation and the brand, unfortunately. Litecoin technologically far behind many modern altcoins and I'm afraid that in the future Litecoin can strongly push young altcoins.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

False news, the founder are going nowhere and he still kept his coins. Litecoin will still remain a good choices for alts for those wants a quite stable charts.
bart_to_bart

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:46:33 AM

It seems to me that this coin has no prospects. It was created as an analog of bitcoin, but with smaller transactions and faster ones. Soon bitcoin will become the same and the need for litecoin will disappear
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quite .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quite?

Stop spreading misinformation, while Charlie Lee sold his stash he never said he will quit, quite the contrary.

He also made it clear that, while he will no longer hold his brainchild currency, he will continue to work on it and nurture its growth.

Source: https://themerkle.com/charlie-lee-just-sold-all-of-his-litecoin/
although for Litecoin that declined yesterday, I am sure for the future Litecoin will improve its development to restore its position and its price to return to the dependable coin as it once was. in addition to Altcoin which has an increasing development, this will be very profitable for the future.

luis jean

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:32:12 AM

I see the development of Litecoin now, I think Litecoin has a bright future, in Litecoin market increasing from time to time and I am sure this condition will continue in the future
Igorgnome

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

When Charlie Lee sold his Litecoin many decided that he was leaving the project. But it's not. The Creator just sold his coins. It happens. Maybe he just needs the money. Others decided that this is a sign-the price of Litecoin no longer grow, this Charlie made this decision. I don't think that's true. Even if the price of litecoin does not rise, it is a convenient means of payment.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Josh.dc

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

I think, Litecoin's future is much better. It is a good coin in the current market and Litecoin has a bright future due to its large community
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:53:31 PM

In my vision, Litecoin was a good crypto. In past, we all saw that people sold it with 3x higher price. But the main fact is that founder of LITECOIN just sold his all coins. Now the question hits in my mind why he just sold his all coins? may be he want to bye some thing very big or want to launch another crypto which will be more valuable then LITECOIN.
Though the founder sold his all coins, for this reason, there are many rumors are happen in this marketplace about this LITECOIN. Still lots of people hold their LITECOIN.

There are many people out there who trade daily of LITECOIN. The market is still going of LITECOIN so its hard to say what will be the future of this coin. As far people are interest in this it has a brighter future in crypto market place.IN near future hope we can see LITECOIN doing a very good profit.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:04:02 PM

litecoin's future is good and potential now, I think now litecoin should be aligned with ethereum because it has a great price and good potential in the future is very high, so litecoin will still continue to be one of the coins that are the choice for investment.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:15:05 AM

LTC has its whole history in the shadow of BTC, but because of the network's features (fast transactions, high emissions), lightcode better adapts to innovation. This is its potential.
When you say about instant, quick and low fee then litcoin is the answer to avoid the lack of bitcoin.
With litecoin we can make fast transaction sending money to everywhere all around the globe. But in term of investment i dont have any idea about litecoin. Will it be increase so much or stagnant. However i prefer etherium in this case.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:27:11 AM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quite .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quite?

Stop spreading misinformation, while Charlie Lee sold his stash he never said he will quit, quite the contrary.

He also made it clear that, while he will no longer hold his brainchild currency, he will continue to work on it and nurture its growth.

Source: https://themerkle.com/charlie-lee-just-sold-all-of-his-litecoin/
Litecoin is experiencing a growing development after sufficient decline fell yesterday. makes me believe with Litecoin who has a much better future ahead. because with coins that continue to experience a growing development has the potential to have a fairly good future period to be relied upon and become a precious coin in the future.

Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:51:02 AM

Litecoin is one of the best coins I'm sure Litecoin has a bright future, Litecoin is one of the oldest coins so it definitely already has a lot of trust from the community I'm sure Litecoin will continue to grow and become big in the future.
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:49:10 AM

Litecoin still has a demand and big community in the crypto market,
 so I'm sure Litecoin has a bright future and will continue to survive in the future.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:02:56 AM

The founder didn't sell his coins and what you have is a wrong news. I believe litecoin will have a good future and quite a stable charts. One of the best option in crypto markets.
FasT09

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:08:29 AM

Litecoin, has experienced a total market capitalization increase of 7.291% over the previous year. This figure is clearly far beyond the increase in market capitalization Bitcoin which only rose by 1.731% over the last year..If the news you bring is true, there are still many faithful with this one coin,
Litecoin Transaction Quickly. Litecoin [LTC] - After Litepay collapsed, many quickly crossed out Litecoin. In fact, Litecoin prices have been stagnant since then. However, Litecoin only proves the opponents of error. Yesterday, a $ 99 million deal was made through Litecoin at an astonishing cost of just $ 0.44, and under 150 seconds.
HuyenTKB9

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:16:18 AM

Litecoin is just a younger brother of Bitcoin. Bitcoin goes up, Litecoin goes up. Bitcoin down, Litecoin down. Bitcoin die, Litecoin also die.

Litecoin is also known as the guinea pig for testing new features of Bitcoin: SegWit, Lighting Network...
Huaishb

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:22:25 AM

Litecoin now I can't see too many futures. I used to hold it for a long time.Now all have been sold, ready to wait for a good price to buy EOS.
Duane Taylor

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

I believe that this year LTC will become very popular and expensive coin. Because I have heard a prediction that it is going to become payment instrument number one on the dark net and this fact will just move it's popularity and price higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: