Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Litecoin  (Read 4571 times)
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:34:49 AM

If the new adopters of litecoins are able to maintain their existence and be able to promote litecoin more vigorous to investors, thus increasing the popularity of litecoin in the world. I think litecoin will continue to live and grow. Even if its adopters work better than the original founder of litecoins, maybe litecoins can grow much more rapidly and can be truly valuable coins in the future.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
Sofiasoff

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:55:21 AM

I believe in Litecoin, it is still in development and while its adoption is becoming more and more popular, Bitcoin is still the most well-known cryptocurrency.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:09:12 AM

improved litecoin is probably the most visible to the beginning of this year until now. the future of these coins I think it's still pretty good. can reach high prices of course because of the support and the potential of the litecoin is also great.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

the future of anything is very hard to predict BUT I’ll have a go with litecoin, its underrated and a joy to use with reasonable fees and lightening tranaction times. Its getting famous and familiar which are both really important for a currency…trust in short.

A good team behind a technically sound coin, I would say the future of litecoin is rosy.
guojii

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

The birth of Litecoin was inspired by Bitcoin, and it has the same technical implementation principles. The creation and transfer of Litecoin is based on an open source encryption protocol and is not subject to any central organization's management. Compared with Bitcoin, Litecoin has three significant differences: First, Litecoin network can process one block every 2.5 minutes, so it can provide faster transaction confirmation; Second, Litecoin network expects to produce 84 million Litecoin is four times as much as the bitcoin network; and third, Litecoin uses Colin Percival's first proposed scrypt encryption algorithm in its workload proof algorithm, which makes it more common than Bitcoin. It is easier to mine Litecoin on computers.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:16:34 AM

I think litecoins will remain valuable, even though their value may decrease.
because litecoin users still exist, I'm sure litecoin will not die.
even most likely for current litecoin owners, could become a rare coin in the future

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
BIT WRLD

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:19:13 AM

LTC is one of the good coin in crypto market it have good future in coming months
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

The marketcap of the Litecoin is over than $12 billion. It is one of the reasons why the LTC is popular. This digital currency uses the almost same blockchain technology as the Bitcoin. But it is faster than the BTC.
Talking about the future of the Litecoin, we can see on the market cap, it still sits on the top 10 cryptocurrencies with the price rate at $120.79. It has a high volume and the rate is good enough. I'm sure that even the LTC is slowly moving, this coin can survive and make the better investment for future.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

vmklq

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:41:51 AM

The future trend of Litecoin is hard to say, but it should be very similar to that of Bitcoin. Because every time Bitcoin's price rises, Litecoin will rise. However, this time it is a bit special. Bitcoin prices have risen, but Litecoin already Not moving.
There are multiple reasons why Litecoin prices did not follow Bitcoin's rise, but one important reason is that a large number of ASIC Lite coin mining machines have been put into the market. This currency, once known as not suitable for the mining of ASIC mining machines, is still being compromised and everyone's trust in Litecoin has decreased.
The well-known bitcoin mining machine supplier Avalon project team also joined the research and development of the Litecoin chip. It is expected that the competition in the Litecoil mining machine industry will become more intense. This is in line with last year's arms race in the bitcoin mining machine.
However, the development trend of Litecoin should be similar to Bitcoin.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:46:27 AM

A point of correction. Founder of litecoin sold his coin: Yes. Founder of litecoin quit: No. Chalie Lee has been accused of having personal interest that investors believed has been an impediment for litecoin's growth! The reason Lee sold his coin was to remove this 'personsl interest' tag so that he could pursue development of litecoin without distractions!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:51:11 AM

I think Litecoin will continue to grow well in the future. I see the development is very good and LTC fans more and more from time to time, so I'm sure Litecoin has a bright future.
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

I find that they are very active in bringing litecoin into a payload, for example some advertisers have accepted litecoin. Rather than an asset hoarding like bitcoin
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

LTC has its whole history in the shadow of BTC, but because of the network's features (fast transactions, high emissions), lightcode better adapts to innovation. This is its potential.
Harding Young

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

I am very excited about installing the new Litecoin ATM and more and more companies are turning to Litecoin, its future is brighter than ever. Do you think so?
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

Such as bitcoin. While bitcoin is number one, it pulls Litecoin. And, of course, Litecoin a little ahead of technology.
Malian

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

I see the development of Litecoin now, I think Litecoin has a bright future, in Litecoin market increasing from time to time and I am sure this condition will continue in the future.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

According to the news founder sold his all litecoins
https://themerkle.com/charlie-lee-just-sold-all-of-his-litecoin/

Future of the Litecoin is very bright. It will be going strong day by day.

belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

Litecoin remains one of the most promising projects for profitable investments with excellent support, an important technology for the development of society. Personally, I believe in the project itself and the development team.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Everict

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

Litecoins founder didn't quit, he still is upgrading his coin, in the way its growth is pretty high and looks very promising, so i think LTC is still promisable and i would definitly invest in it to hold it for long time.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:09:04 PM

Litecoin is also one of the most promising project in the crypto currency market so the future of litecoin is very bright.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: