Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Litecoin  (Read 4571 times)
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

Litecoin is still a good investment for long term. Litecoin has been introduced in the world of digital currencies only a few time ago. I think the future of Litecoin will be good and make Litecoin investors will become rich, because the price of Litecoin will increase very high like Ethereum price. It is actually the beginning of lite coin. It has to flourish in a very significant manner in the days to come and it has to make a good name in the market.
For this I also think Litecoin growth is now increasing. With the growing community of Litecoin users, I'm sure Litecoin's future will be bright. Litecoin will be able to have a valuable value in the future.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

The future of lightcoin will be good. Do not worry. Judging by the tweets of Charlie Lee - he's still a joker. A coin with excellent technology and support. Rumors play a significant role in the market of crypto-currency, but they often turn out to be untrue.
Litecoin has still a bright future.Litecoin is the 5th largest cryptocurrency, with a market cap of over $12 billion.Litecoin is also a digital currency. It is built on the same blockchain as Bitcoin and can be used to make payments. The biggest advantage that Litecoin offers over Bitcoin is speed. In fact, Litecoin is called “Lite” coin because it is almost four times faster than Bitcoin.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

The future of lightcoin will be good. Do not worry. Judging by the tweets of Charlie Lee - he's still a joker. A coin with excellent technology and support. Rumors play a significant role in the market of crypto-currency, but they often turn out to be untrue.
Litecoin has still a bright future.Litecoin is the 5th largest cryptocurrency, with a market cap of over $12 billion.Litecoin is also a digital currency. It is built on the same blockchain as Bitcoin and can be used to make payments. The biggest advantage that Litecoin offers over Bitcoin is speed. In fact, Litecoin is called “Lite” coin because it is almost four times faster than Bitcoin.
But I also strongly believe that the future of Litecoin will continue to increase, and we can see from the power of users and communities that can guarantee the future of Litecoin.
Planetkin

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

Litecoin has a bright future, currently Litecoin shows better recovery than Bitcoin.
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

Litecoin has a very large capitalization at the moment. This means that Charlie Lee spends a significant part of his reserves for development, so of course we will see an increase in the litecoin price in the near future. I also hope so.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:27:11 PM

There's no future for Lightcoin, so invest in Socratus here he has a future
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:41:26 PM

the future of Litecoin will be the same as Bitcoin, that is the price will rise very high and give the litecoin investors the very advantage profit.
123uxcz888

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:48:16 AM

if we see LTC currently has a bright future, this is one of the fastest coins with very low cost, Because of the proxy overflow error in the original ERC20 smart contract, the total supply of various assets has increased. Correct intelligence contract audits before applying smart contracts must be required.
Tyler2446

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

I believe that someday LTC will rise in price. Perhaps its price will soar to $ 400 for a few months, but no one knows if this will happen ... Litecoin will succeed if people invest in it. A simple purchase of LTC does not help ...
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

Litecoin seems to be not so promising altcoin but it has few features that saves LTC from its crush. I hope ltc will live.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
vinaphonenguvl

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

Litecoin is an excellent altcoyin with excellent support and technology. I believe in the project and in Charlie Lee) I think that all the rumors about this project are wrong.
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:41:52 PM

many companies have now become a real sector but with a crypt!
Haytim

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:51:51 PM

If you go to the lightning network, the price of litecoin may go to the moon. Litecoin is also a system that needs to become widespread as a payment system. I think Bitcoin and Litecoin will rise very much.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quit .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quit?

We know that Charlie sold his stash of coins, though we don't know how much he actually sold. Well, at least I don't know. But what's more important is whether he bought as much (or even more) now when the prices fell a few times. That would be a very attractive option to him, you know, the wash-rinse-repeat scheme. Anyway, if anything, litecoin is, in my opinion, the best coin for payment in the Internet. It is fast, it is cheap (in terms of transaction costs), and it has been around for pretty long time to gain recognition and trust in the market as a reliable and solid means of payment.
vuongappa

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:53:47 AM

Litecoin with LTC units will be Bitcoin's competitiveness in the future. This can be seen from the indicator of the total market capitalization development between the two crypto currencies
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:58:02 AM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quit .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quit?
I think the care does not affect its price, in General it does not depend on it but on the community which is interested in litecoin,the price depends on them
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:23:41 AM

I believe that someday LTC will rise in price. Perhaps its price will soar to $ 400 for a few months, but no one knows if this will happen ... Litecoin will succeed if people invest in it. A simple purchase of LTC does not help ...

People should stop thinking in terms of speculation. To enjoy a long-term success, any coin, be it litecoin, bitcoin, or whatever, should get used in the real world. Rabid speculation as we have seen can't and won't last forever. In the end it will decrease to a level still determined by real use, whether you like it or not. And it looks like we are well on the way there already. Get used to it.

In a nutshell, investing without real adoption will only lead to a loss. If you are lucky to jump on and off the train at the right moment, you will make it. But this is impossible for the majority of "investors" as someone should be left holding the bag. Remember musical chairs, huh? In this case there is only one chair for a dozen of players. Are you sure you will take it?

So it is not about someone actually, it is virtually about everyone. No milk today, not any more.
lovetherain0101

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

I think the growth of Litecoin is now increasing. With the ever-growing and growing community of Litecoin users, I believe the future of Litecoin will be bright. Litecoin will be able to have a valuable value in the future
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:17:59 PM

A very strong coin, even when the market so badly fell in its cost. I think that it is necessary to invest in Litecoin. The price of this coin can be even 500 dollars.
aquascap

Activity: 44
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

if the news you bring is true, why there is no effect whatsoever on litecoin ..
so I will not be affected on your news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: