Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:43:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Litecoin  (Read 4571 times)
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:15:59 AM

I believe that LTC has a really great future with proven growth prospects and an ever-growing community. In the future, the value of the coin will grow.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

LTC is among strongest altcoins on  the curent market and this fact supports the idea of LTC's future like promising and profitable altcoin which can be used everywhere.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

Litecoin has good potential and a development team ! He is very very underrated !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
kent47400

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:12:44 AM

I think that is the wrong news because Bitcoin is the silver of digital money.
Bitcoin is the gold and Ethereum is a Diamond.

Litecoin is a legendary coin and I like it.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:17:21 AM

This coin really has good prospects in the crypto currency market. It is inferior to monsters, such as BTC and ETH, but it also has its positive features. Therefore, I believe that this crypto currency has a good future.
Kingmurphy

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:20:51 AM

A coin with excellent technology and support. Rumors play a significant role in the market of crypto-currency, but they often turn out to be untrue.I'm very sure that litecoin have a great future.
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:23:28 AM

At this time I see that LTC still exists in CMC with good competition that can still have a rating. LTC developed well even though Charlie Lee left it. Simply have good prospects and dare to compete with other coins.
Pirate46Mx

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:30:18 AM

Right now I see the LTC movement is pretty good bro, so I don't think it's possible for LTC founder to stop just after the coin he managed has become popular as it is today and LTC is good enough to be invested in the long term.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
lxiaoh

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:59:08 AM

Charlie Lee doesn't have much Litecoin so i don't think this selling event will affect the market. But after thinking about it, i consider Charlie Lee is a strange person. He created LTC and left soon. Then he returned a few years later. When the price of the Litecoin hit a new high, he said on Twitter that he sold all of his LTC. Honestly, i totally don't understand what he was playing.
But talk about the future of LTC, which is obviously a bright light!
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

This is a very promising project and I believe that LTC will become a very popular and expensive coin in a few years. This coin will be accepted by the shops.

Akande13

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

This is one of the powerful altcoins on  the curent market and this fact supports the idea of LTC's future like promising and profitable altcoin which can be used everywhere.
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

I invest in Ltc , I hope and believe in it . In my opinion, the price of it will grow over time
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:39:54 AM

Charlie Lee is the development team, so anyone can replace it anytime and anywhere.
Many Altcoins like that are left by the development team but replaced by a new team and can succeed in the future.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:03:51 AM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quite .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quite?

Stop spreading misinformation, while Charlie Lee sold his stash he never said he will quit, quite the contrary.

He also made it clear that, while he will no longer hold his brainchild currency, he will continue to work on it and nurture its growth.

Source: https://themerkle.com/charlie-lee-just-sold-all-of-his-litecoin/

I'm not giving miss information. what's the use then if you don't have asset anymore? Lee made that announcement as a damage control.
Litecoin is a coin with developments that continue to rise. with the increase happening is able to generate profits even more. so it makes the future Litecoin is much better and very able to rely in the future be the main coin.
Wibizza

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:50:53 AM

Litecoin in the future. This can be seen from the indicator of the development of total market capitalization between the two crypto currencies. The fourth largest digital currency, Litecoin, has experienced an increase in total market capitalization. From here Litecoin has the opportunity to "shine". Because the problem of scalability is not possible.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:55:12 AM

This is a very promising project and I believe that LTC will become a very popular and expensive coin in a few years. This coin will be accepted by the shops.

Indeed and that's what i am also expecting on this cryptocurrency. Litecoin can be the next to Ethereum in the coming years and i think it will also boom like bitcoin so i am really never surprised if others make a comparison between Bitcoin and Litecoin.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Klongkhunosi

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:57:33 AM

It must undergo an objective audit, but the technology is too useful and promising to remain without attention of investors. But still I prefer to invest in younger and more promising projects like REMME.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:05:54 AM

It must undergo an objective audit, but the technology is too useful and promising to remain without attention of investors. But still I prefer to invest in younger and more promising projects like REMME.

It is mistake. I think that Litecoin much better than most of ICO projects. At least LTC have the great history and background. Many ICOs have beatiful site only.
March_Pro

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:06:30 AM

I have not heard the news anywhere, where you find that information. You can tell me exactly this information, which is inaccurate information to push Litecoin prices down.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:19:11 AM

litecoin is also a potential current coins. and have a great future. I also like litecoin, because the movement is also quite fast. suitable for you so it's short term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: