Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:00:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Litecoin  (Read 4571 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:11:12 PM

Litecoin will be progressing big, and during the past ath of bitcoin the price of Litecoin too went competing with ethereum. Later the price of ethereum peaked while Litecoin struggled to cross the $300 mark. After which the price has been found to grow in a stabilized manner.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

Some people said Litecoins future is not so good.
But many Company accept Litecoin in there project.
I think LTC will hit $500 in 2018.
Yes of course Litecoin has a very bright future. Litecoin is not so much popular like bitcoin and ethereum but it has such potential that it can beat their popularity in the near future Smiley. Litecoin is accepted by many country and it work with many government to reduce their unemployment issues in their country and ultimately help them to improve their economy growth. Litecoin is also accepted by many multinational company and many online retailer use Litecoin for trading because of its low transaction cost and fast money transaction facility. These above thing show us Litecoin has a great future.  Wink
sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

Litecoin is a recovering coin, there is no loss of investment in it Litecoin If your business already supports Litecoin, you can register it to be included in this site's index. I think Litecoin will move forward in the future.
AKasOO

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:37:46 PM

for the price of digital currency, depending on the interest of the community, although the founder of litecoin has sold all the litecoin it has, but there are still many who trade then the coin will automatically go up.
juragankambing

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:44:49 PM

I do not think anything to worry about litecoin founders who sell all their litecoin, litecoin is still litecoin and litecoin is one of the ancestors of cryptocurrency,
litecoin has been able to stand alone without the help of its founder, maybe in my opinion litecoin founder wants to create a new type altcoin,   Grin
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

Litecoin is one of the strongest coins in the world of crypto, so I'm sure that the more the year will be, the more it will rise, from the many that weigh the coin we can predict that the price will go up, we will see together
Lanzer

Activity: 446

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:57:16 PM

I think that this is not Litecoin's time, but maybe in the future if it improves it could be good. Everything depends on which project can improve so many investors trust, then it will increase its value and can stabilize as before
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

Litecoin is not what it used to be before, that is the main reason of why i am not investing on it at the moment, i am more than dissapointed about what is really happening to it.
From $300, to less than $120, why is this happening to us?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

Litecoin is not what it used to be before, that is the main reason of why i am not investing on it at the moment, i am more than dissapointed about what is really happening to it.
From $300, to less than $120, why is this happening to us?

bitcoin cash has taken LTC thunder on cheaper fees than BTC...

also pow-scrypt mining with the latest available (known) miner the L3+ is now making NEGATIVE -3c per day for me....thus not a lot too root for with LTC lately....

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:19:08 PM

The future of the project looks really promising. litecoin remains a popular choice for most of the middle class, small business, it is comparable to BTC in terms of its trade volume.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

I am sure that in the future LTC will develop steadily and grow in price. Yes, it must undergo an objective audit, but the technology is too useful and promising to remain without attention of investors. But still I prefer to invest in younger and more promising projects like REMME.
Ferdinex

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:24:55 PM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quit .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quit?
I really doubt that after the founder quit the situation will get any bettsr. And I must say it is so sad for me to hear such bad news
Ferdinex

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

I find that they are very active in bringing litecoin into a payload, for example some advertisers have accepted litecoin. Rather than an asset hoarding like bitcoin
I do not think that now we can see the last days of litecoin. I hope it has a lot of bright days ahead - I like it so much!
Ferdinex

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

There will be future if SatoshiLite buy some litecoin
Who knows... I think in this case - in case of Litecoin - it is hard to predict. There are so muny contraversary facts, I do not not whom to believe
As we know each coin will definitely decrease. and with this decline, there will be a step forward for the future.
So every coin still has hope even in decline as well as a declining Litecoin. I believe that Litecoin will increase over time. so the future will be very good.
Why does litecoin all of a sudden start to have such kind of problems? I hoped so much that Litecoin will be my window to the cryptocurrency wolrd
yudayaurelia

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:37:16 PM

Litecoin with LTC units will be Bitcoin's competitiveness in the future. This can be seen from the indicator of the total market capitalization development between the two crypto currencies. The fourth largest digital currency, Litecoin, has increased total market capitalization by 7.291% from a year earlier. This figure is clearly far beyond the increase in market capitalization Bitcoin which only rose by 1.731% over the last year.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quit .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quit?

I don’t know any reasons to be worried about the future on Litecoin. This Bitcoin’s fork feels itself quite good. Litecoin is good asset for making investments. Moreover this is good coin for mining.
siinssooo

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

if we see LTC currently has a bright future, this is one of the fastest coins with very low cost, Because of the proxy overflow error in the original ERC20 smart contract, the total supply of various assets has increased. Correct intelligence contract audits before applying smart contracts must be required.
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quite .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quite?

Stop spreading misinformation, while Charlie Lee sold his stash he never said he will quit, quite the contrary.

He also made it clear that, while he will no longer hold his brainchild currency, he will continue to work on it and nurture its growth.

Source: https://themerkle.com/charlie-lee-just-sold-all-of-his-litecoin/

I'm not giving miss information. what's the use then if you don't have asset anymore? Lee made that announcement as a damage control.
Litecoin had previously decreased. but then do the restoration to restore the price and further increase the development for the future. this is indicated by the increase in prices that occur in Litecoin for the future. besides that indeed for Litecoin has the possibility to reach a high price in the future.
o0‡0o

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

Have faith.

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

The long term outlook for it is exceptionally good because of the supply metrics.

Get used to it.
meukarat

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

Yes Litecoin the future for cryptocurrency there is true order confirmation and good service in LTC.or your local currency that sells to business. Lotecoin on global exchange traders and payment process in the future. Litecoin is a decentralized online currency crypto of litecoin's future from an investment value perspective. You wait in the near future, when the Litecoin developer makes a more perfect mechanism for determining the amount of commission in the execution of a transaction as promised by the manufacturer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: