Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Litecoin  (Read 4571 times)
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

Litecoin is a very good and promising project, which became popular due to the efforts of the developers. This is a very good means of payment. Which is possible even better than Ether. But I've never seen a loaded litecoin network
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quit .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quit?
Maybe he just tell it to people so the issue of self interest. I guess he buy back again and use multiple wallet so it will be hard to detect. A good developer will never sell his coin if he believes in it. Charlie Lee is one of the clever guy in the industry and i believe he didn't sell his coin, he just transfer it in a multiple wallet to kill the issue.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:34:13 AM

Charlie Lee sold all Litecoin. He's a different man. He is not a greedy monster. He said crypto is smart and accurate ideas in the money world. Some people did not understand what he said.

Yes He is a clever guy, people are judging this guy for a minimal reason. Do you know Charlie lee very well? He is a hardcore developer makes me wonder why Litecoin is still in the top 10.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:43:58 AM

Hey Guys! LitePal and LitePay payments services will be launched across the globe and will make Litecoin as a mainstream payments solution this year. Charlie Lee announced on his Twitter account saying that he is planning to launch two new Litecoin-based payments processing services ahead this year.
One of the services will be called as LitePal that will be announced later this year. The official website states that this service will be having a fee which is “bone chilling low” and users will be able to use the service with Western Union, PayPal, Bitcoin and Litecoin. However, not more details are available regarding this service at the moment but a tandem announcement said: “LitePal is a Litecoin-first payment processor. We envision a cryptocurrency world where Litecoin is utilised by merchants from all over the world.
On the other hand, the Litecoin community is quite excited about the launch of LitePay that will make Litecoin usable anywhere and everywhere Visa is being used. The service will instantly convert all payments to/from U.S Dollar immediately and the deposits will incur a flat 1% transaction charge against 3% incurred by credit cards at the moment.
So, can you see the future of Litecoin now?  Smiley
Balinsayaw (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:28:43 AM

It's good to know that he is still active on Litecoin. It shows only on his professionalism that he care about his clients. 
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:43:36 AM

It's good to know that he is still active on Litecoin. It shows only on his professionalism that he care about his clients. 
Mr. Lee didn't leave the project, even if he sold all his founds it doesn't mean that Litecoin will disappear. Oppositely, due to cheap fees and fast transaction it is going to become even more popular in sooner time. I have heard a prediction that it is going to become payment instrument number one on the dark net and this fact will just move it's popularity and price higher.
Kamelia

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

The future of lightcoin will be good. It has some advantages including being fast, low fees and well-known. Litecoin has potential to grow and I believe that it will be more successful in coming years. I will invest in LTC.
Balinsayaw (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:40:27 AM

Mr. Lee didn't leave the project, even if he sold all his founds it doesn't mean that Litecoin will disappear. Oppositely, due to cheap fees and fast transaction it is going to become even more popular in sooner time. I have heard a prediction that it is going to become payment instrument number one on the dark net and this fact will just move it's popularity and price higher.

Well this is good news! LTC is a good coin though. Hope Mr. Lee is sincere on what he said otherwise all he had utter is just a band aid to avoid further damage. 
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:48:01 AM

Then there will be no growth on this coin and it will just go to waste. Ones the developer is too tired of continuing the platform then it only means that it is already the end of the life of the coin in the market. This is one of the reason why we should always read the platform of the current ico we are interested before investing.

naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

I hope the issues that say mr lee leave litecoin is not proven. and mr lee can focus on building litecoin to become one of the highest priced coins. we can see litecoin development and optimistic litecoin can have a good future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
DedvTapkax

Activity: 420

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:51:00 AM

I believe that this year LTC will become very popular and expensive coin. Perhaps with the help of this coin, payments will be made in many large retail chains.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
RavRider

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

Dont worry. There are a few people who know the dev very good, and they said that he would never sell all his litecoins Wink And looks like he sold it to the right time, before the big dump cames. So selling a part of his coins doesnt mean that he give up the coin. Soon they will launch litepay. You see already the price of litecoin rises the last day to 15%. So dont be worry. Litecoin has a great future, and it belongs to the big coins in the market!
SenseiSan

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

I think there is still great future for Litecoin, the drop seems to be just temporary and for those who had invested on litecoin they must not react immediately and sell it at a low price instead patiently wait for the price to rise back. Litecoin is definitely a good investment in a long term such that they would be able to catch back the price back and earn the expected profit in due time.
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

This is pure misinformation. Tsk! Where did you get that news? It's totally fake news! C'mon!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

I think the future of litecoin continues to increases because litecoin is new in market economy so maybe its just getting started maybe in the future it will become popular even though it takes months or years to happen

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

He isnt stupid enough to do that,probably he is just bluffing because if he does that,surely litcoin's price would comeback to less than $10!Litecoin has future and the developers are doing their best to upgrade their system,litepay is comming that will allow most of the vendors to use litecoin as a payment.This coin has more potentials than ethereum right now because of the tx confirmation speeds,surely it bwill be massive in the future.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

I think the future of litecoin continues to increases because litecoin is new in market economy so maybe its just getting started maybe in the future it will become popular even though it takes months or years to happen
Litecoin is not new? It was here since 2011 and one of the major coins after bitcoin. Litecoin was always used as an alternative to bitcoin and it's the coin which has most of the protocols similar to bitcoin. A new scam coin "Litecoin Cash" is about to come soon. Just stay away from that.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

He sold it not because he changed his mind about Litecoin's future but because of some rumors that Charlie Lee effects market with his amount of coins. I think this is a great move that deserves much respect.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
bojokusugih

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

Future of litecoin ? The future for litecoin is not too bad, litecoin is the younger brother of bitcoin and ethereum, where if bitcoin and ethereum rise then he will also rise and on the other hand, do not be afraid to invest litecoin.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

I think the future of Litecoin will be good and make Litecoin investors will become rich, because the price of Litecoin will increase very high like Ethereum price, so I think Litecoin is very good for long-term investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: