Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Litecoin  (Read 4566 times)
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quit .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quit?
This post is illogical. How come that the poster knew about the transaction of the founder? In addition to it no reliable source to support his claim and bitcoin is still on the market with a good price.  Cheesy what a funny news.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

Litecoin is by far the most hardcore crypto-currency on the market.

A decentralized, full-blooded blockchain with good volume where you have total control of your wallet, no-one can lock it and many payment processers on the way to used it anywhere visa is accepted with litepay or litepal.

Bitcoin is the number one choice for hording, wealth storage
Ethereum is the number one choice for launching apps, smart contracts
Litecoin is stepping up be the number one choice for payments

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

Recently there was news that the LTC team of developers has very extensive plans for this year. They announced the release of LITEPAY. I think this is a huge step forward.
Yes this is a good move from Litecoin team, after hearing the news founder of this coin sold everything. there are many investors got panic and sold their coins. but now this positive news may attract people to invest in this coin. according to me, LTC future will be good but I am not sure.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

I honestly think that Litecoin will have a bright future ahead. One of the necessary steps that they are taking is no other than the LitePay. It will allow businesses to accept payments with LTC and they may issue tgeir own debit card. I did own some LTC before, but I exchanged it to Dogecoin.

I think it will have a great impact in the next few years, even the criminals are starting to use LTC in their evil schemes and make it as their alternative instead of BTC.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

Litecoin is stepping up be the number one choice for payments

nah, if you want a good cryptocurrency for payment you either choose the most popular cryptocurrency which i bitcoin which is the most secure and with lightning network will be the fastest and cheapest one.

or if you want an altcoin you choose one of the coins like IOTA, RaiBlocks/Nano, Byteball. which are fast and cheap. and even free like IOTA!

--looking for signature--
cava95

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

litecoin is one of the best coin for invest,he is in top five for sure,I expect his high grow this year,I invest lot of money and I suggest oteher to do same.

felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

Litecoin can be similar to btc and eth so there's no way that ltc can be a dead coin it's run by a few years with good value now and it's has support to exchange already in fiat so i say it will continie to grow even some bad news spread or already happen still the value of ltc is good now so i think it's have future in crypto with good developer,It's also good for investing.
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:52:11 PM

for my opinion I do not think it's a problem for what if there might be one person or investor and then he wants to take control / replace the role of the founder / have a new founder and with new innovations maybe litecoin will experience a big revolution where he will become a very valuable coin of his time and I think it could happen if litecoin had a better / better substitute founder than the old one
PalmerLaura

Activity: 116

IPSX: Distributed Network Layer

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

Charlie sold his coins before the correction and said he did it due to some kind of conflict of interests. Even if he fibed he could just predict the correction, but it's a seasonal thing. I think sooner or later he will buy himself some LTCs again

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

This post is illogical. How come that the poster knew about the transaction of the founder? In addition to it no reliable source to support his claim and bitcoin is still on the market with a good price.  Cheesy what a funny news.
Firstly, before you infer something to be illogical, why not do a little bit of research on it yourself and find out first if there is a source or not? Which I can bet my last bitcoin on, that you obviously did not.

Just in case you are willing to get informed, here is a reddit post from Charlie;
https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7kzw6q/litecoin_price_tweets_and_conflict_of_interest/
and if you need further news on it, then you can check Google.

@Bolded: I can see you never bothered checking even the topic as no one is talking about bitcoin here and the last time I checked, Charlie Lee does not sound the same as Satoshi. Also, there is nothing funny about the news except you who decided to disapprove with something without certitude.  Tongue
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quite .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quite?

Stop spreading misinformation, while Charlie Lee sold his stash he never said he will quit, quite the contrary.

He also made it clear that, while he will no longer hold his brainchild currency, he will continue to work on it and nurture its growth.

Source: https://themerkle.com/charlie-lee-just-sold-all-of-his-litecoin/

I'm not giving miss information. what's the use then if you don't have asset anymore? Lee made that announcement as a damage control.

he never said he would leave litecoin maybe he had his own reason why charle sold all his coins. And the news is a manipulation of irresponsible people because they are aiming for the coin holders to sell it and when the coin goes up those who will benefit while you stay biting your finger for regret.
so my suggestion you do not believe in the issue.

acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

In my opinion and from some informations,  I think Litecoin will be compete bitcoin, this can be seen from the indicator of total development of capitalizations market, between the two of that cryptocurrency. The fourth largest digital currency, Litecoin, has increase of total market capitalization amount 7.291% over the previous year.
That increase is clearly far beyond the increase in market capitalization Bitcoin which only rose by 1.731% over the previous year.
Litecoin at this time have total capitalization market more than $16,8 billion, with total transactions per day arround $6.1 billion, increase who can be reach arround last of 24 hours reach 30%, while coin supplay sirculations who outstanding arround 54.2 million, while maximum of coin supplay of Litecoin is 84 million, so the chance to be expencive price are still huge because arround 30 million coin not yet released.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:34:55 PM

He didnt left ltc he just sold his ltc bag for"moral reason" funny how he didnt had the same problem when ltc was 50$ Grin Ltc have a great future imo and its probably the best coin outhere tech wise and its what btc was supposed to be-fast payment solution
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

LTC has a great future, it is one of the fastest coin with the low fee, Charlie Lee is still working, and even if he stops working LTC is not going anywhere, open source is for everyone.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

I just heard it from you. Is this true ? I do not know what will happen next, and I never once to buy LTC, I think there are many other altcoin that can be more profitable than the LTC.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

basicly, when founder coin has sell all of his coins its mean there's something wrong with this coin. but, thats mean nothing in market. so far i think litecoin have a great system and development, but for future i dont think this coin will be exist.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
rhyo3232

Activity: 482

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

it seems the news you are spreading is not true. you can read it in the trusted litecoin forum that you say is not true.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

basicly, when founder coin has sell all of his coins its mean there's something wrong with this coin. but, thats mean nothing in market. so far i think litecoin have a great system and development, but for future i dont think this coin will be exist.

Well litecoin has always been undervalued coin from longtime until the pump which it had in December and I feel the developer needs to implement something new into litecoin in order for it to survive.

Am I spamming? Report me!
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:02:52 PM

Maybe he just couldn't resist cashing out. He himself said he thought it was a bubble - and so it was. I think he sold at $330, and Litecoin is now at about $105.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

Charlie Lee had this twitter post recently about ltc price
https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/961354667136462848
Charlie estimates LTC Market Cap will be close to today's BTC Marketcap when mainstream adoption is achieved. So Price = 2500$ per LTC, Give or take!

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: