Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:01:14 PM

Can I buy less than for 0.3 eth?
As far as I know 0.3 eth is the minimum.
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

Hello admin! Will there any special offers or discount on alpha.flogmall before Ico end?
Is there any news about special offers?

There is a high probability Wink follow the news Smiley
It looks more interesting to make good discounts and special offers on the last day of Ico. I will follow the news.
I hope there will be a lot of interesting things. Smiley
Are you serious? Prices are really normal, and moreover lots of goods are cheaper
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:17:30 PM

Have just read about ATES, interesting idea. If there are high level of bargain's volume it will take a huge part in the forming of the token's price.
Sorry, could you tell something more about it?
fidcom

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

Hello admin! Will there any special offers or discount on alpha.flogmall before Ico end?

It looks more interesting to make good discounts and special offers on the last day of Ico. I will follow the news.
Are you serious? Prices are really normal, and moreover lots of goods are cheaper
Hey guys, it's good project, look at their plans and its realization, they work well, and do their job.
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

Hey guys, it's good project, look at their plans and its realization, they work well, and do their job.
He guys, what do you think about the project itself? What is the most interesting?
The apple store is cheaper .
The products, except Apple, are impersonal or not well-known and of questionable brands.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:06:39 AM

I tried to follow the induction to add MLC to myetherwallet, but it showed error: "(error_21) Not a valid ERC-20 token MLC". I can see them in ethplorer. How do I add them to myetherwallet?
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

I tried to follow the induction to add MLC to myetherwallet, but it showed error: "(error_21) Not a valid ERC-20 token MLC". I can see them in ethplorer. How do I add them to myetherwallet?
Maybe you enter incorrect contract, decimals, token name?
chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

Really good vision, good team
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

Hi Dev! how do you plan to attract people to the platform after ICO?
Crypto Happy

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

Attracting more consumers is not the only avenue of growth; improving engagement of existing customers is equally important. Customer retention in the network can be increased by ongoing improvement to the core product.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:12:43 PM

Do you have "Experience points"? Now you can spend Experience points on FLOGmall!

We welcome a new altcoin on the site! Experience Points. Let's talk about it.

Experience Points (XP) desires to popularize the technology of using cryptocurrency among players in online games. Experience Points (XP) is bridging the gap between the cryptocurrency world of 3-5 million users, and the 1.2 billion gamers (potential candidates - cryptocurrency holders) worldwide through an innovative Proof-of-Stake reward system and an aggressive marketing and expansion plan.

Cryptocurrency Experience Points is a digital coin that can be used as a payment method for buying goods in online games and in real online stores. Initially XP - was created as a reward for cyber sportsmen. To earn it is easy: by completing challenges,  by accomplishing certain activities such as unlocking achievements, completing levels and finishing the game.

Cryptocurrency is absolutely anonymous (without unpleasant surprises), the speed of transactions is very fast. The maximum emission is 266,116,933,498 XP.

XP was launched in 2006 and since that moment it has achieved great success. Now it is one of the main coins in the field of online games. The working on the project team in 2018 is going to get a big breakthrough, negotiations are already on with the developers of the most popular games. If they are successful, the Experience Points will be able to reach $ 1 per piece. By the way, now one token can be bought at a price of $ 0.000150 per piece.

At the CoinExchange stock market, the daily volume of trades is 35 million dollars. Given the overall capitalization of the project, we can say that this is a very weak indicator. And it means that the increase in the value of the token can be prolonged.

If you play any kind of online games, then you just have to buy Experience Points. And there are three reasons for this. First, the value of this token is ridiculous (man, that's less than one cent), second, these tokens in the near future can be used for purchases inside the most popular video games.

Third - you can profitably spend them on FLOGmall. Buy a new Macbook Pro, for example, which will support all the latest updates of the video games. Your cyber-enemies will surrender just having heard about such news.

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:30:31 PM

Have just read about ATES, interesting idea. If there are high level of bargain's volume it will take a huge part in the forming of the token's price.

Hello!

One of the key advantages and differences of FLOGmall's ICO from any other ICOs is the built-in automatic exchange of tokens, that is called ATES (Automatic token exchange service), FLOGmall to another cryptocurrency.

The functionality of this service is partially similar to the internal service of mutual obligations. At the same time, it is an automatic mechanism for exchanging tokens between holders without participation of the site. Automatic exchange of tokens occurs for the performance of a useful action on the site.

When buying FLOGmall tokens at the pre-ICO or ICO stages, a user who wants to become a token holder receives a significant discount on token purchase. The platform sets the official rate for the sale of MLC tokens on the automatic token exchange service (hereafter ATES) equal to 1/1000 ETH, which is higher than the selling of MLC tokens on the pre-ICO and ICO stages.

After launching the site, the token holder gains access to ATES At ATES, he/she can exchange his/her tokens purchased at the ICO stages to sellers and other users who purchase site services. At ATES, he can exchange his tokens purchased at the ICO stages both with sellers and other users who purchase site services. Thus, from the very first day of FLOGmall operation and ATES operation, users get the opportunity to exchange their MLC tokens with other users.

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:31:24 PM

What is alpha.flogmall is?

Maybe: https://alpha.flogmall.com/
Our MVP

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:49:01 PM

Hello!

You can ask all your questions in Telegram: @flogmall_v

Melody Jelly

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:26:54 PM

Hello!

One of the key advantages and differences of FLOGmall's ICO from any other ICOs is the built-in automatic exchange of tokens, that is called ATES (Automatic token exchange service), FLOGmall to another cryptocurrency.

The functionality of this service is partially similar to the internal service of mutual obligations. At the same time, it is an automatic mechanism for exchanging tokens between holders without participation of the site. Automatic exchange of tokens occurs for the performance of a useful action on the site.

When buying FLOGmall tokens at the pre-ICO or ICO stages, a user who wants to become a token holder receives a significant discount on token purchase. The platform sets the official rate for the sale of MLC tokens on the automatic token exchange service (hereafter ATES) equal to 1/1000 ETH, which is higher than the selling of MLC tokens on the pre-ICO and ICO stages.

After launching the site, the token holder gains access to ATES At ATES, he/she can exchange his/her tokens purchased at the ICO stages to sellers and other users who purchase site services. At ATES, he can exchange his tokens purchased at the ICO stages both with sellers and other users who purchase site services. Thus, from the very first day of FLOGmall operation and ATES operation, users get the opportunity to exchange their MLC tokens with other users.
Thank you very much! ATES – is an innovative system.
I hope that this coin will have a good exchange rate.
I can wish you only luck!
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

Do you have "Experience points"? Now you can spend Experience points on FLOGmall!

We welcome a new altcoin on the site! Experience Points. Let's talk about it.

Experience Points (XP) desires to popularize the technology of using cryptocurrency among players in online games. Experience Points (XP) is bridging the gap between the cryptocurrency world of 3-5 million users, and the 1.2 billion gamers (potential candidates - cryptocurrency holders) worldwide through an innovative Proof-of-Stake reward system and an aggressive marketing and expansion plan.

Cryptocurrency Experience Points is a digital coin that can be used as a payment method for buying goods in online games and in real online stores. Initially XP - was created as a reward for cyber sportsmen. To earn it is easy: by completing challenges,  by accomplishing certain activities such as unlocking achievements, completing levels and finishing the game.

Cryptocurrency is absolutely anonymous (without unpleasant surprises), the speed of transactions is very fast. The maximum emission is 266,116,933,498 XP.

XP was launched in 2006 and since that moment it has achieved great success. Now it is one of the main coins in the field of online games. The working on the project team in 2018 is going to get a big breakthrough, negotiations are already on with the developers of the most popular games. If they are successful, the Experience Points will be able to reach $ 1 per piece. By the way, now one token can be bought at a price of $ 0.000150 per piece.

At the CoinExchange stock market, the daily volume of trades is 35 million dollars. Given the overall capitalization of the project, we can say that this is a very weak indicator. And it means that the increase in the value of the token can be prolonged.

If you play any kind of online games, then you just have to buy Experience Points. And there are three reasons for this. First, the value of this token is ridiculous (man, that's less than one cent), second, these tokens in the near future can be used for purchases inside the most popular video games.

Third - you can profitably spend them on FLOGmall. Buy a new Macbook Pro, for example, which will support all the latest updates of the video games. Your cyber-enemies will surrender just having heard about such news.
I don't understand - do you plan to add more payment methods?
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

Attracting more consumers is not the only avenue of growth; improving engagement of existing customers is equally important. Customer retention in the network can be increased by ongoing improvement to the core product.
I think channels for increasing the consumer base include marketing and promotion of the Flogmall platform and website to broader audiences and promotion of the online goods delivery in general.
fidcom

Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

Our MVP
People are so strange sometimes ..why just not visit an official site where all the needed information is presented for their use.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

Our MVP
People are so strange sometimes ..why just not visit an official site where all the needed information is presented for their use.
People are different and the questions they ask are different too.
And I think developers should keep in touch with the community.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:36:52 PM

I think channels for increasing the consumer base include marketing and promotion of the Flogmall platform and website to broader audiences and promotion of the online goods delivery in general.

How Flogmall platform is going to work for consumer?
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: