Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:33:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:20:34 AM

It's strange. If I will buy with amount 7 ETH then receive bonus 50% bu if I will buy with amount 10 ETH then bonus only 7.5%. 😂 Maybe bug in your system??

Excuse me, where did you get this information?

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:20:57 AM

I congratulate the team of the project, with a successful SoftCap
Nice to know it! Looks like really powerfull and promising project ! Best wishes !

Thanx!!!  Cool Cool Smiley Smiley Roll Eyes

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

Super project with a strong team with good products in the field of blockchain. Better rates, less risks than most of the traditional investments.
This company growth prospects!
Melody Jelly

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:32:41 AM

You asked, FLOGmall performed: "cold" wallets are already on sale!

Of course, personal accounts on FLOGmall are safe. What can not be said about MyEtherWallet or Bitcoin-wallet. The safety of your cryptocurrency has never been as important as it is today. Fortunately, there are already many companies which are ready to vouch for the safety of your investments. Two products that can be identified in today's market as the best guards are Ledger and Trezor.

Recently we published an introductory post about hardware wallets, the published under the post survey showed your interest in having them on our site. And since we - your Fairy Godmother and Santa Claus in one person, we have granted one more your wish!

Now Ledger and Trezor can be found on the FLOGmall Store with the most attractive price: only here they are sold at a cost price!

Just for our love for each user, we can not deprive you of the next bonuses this time as well. Only until the end of this week you will receive a hardware wallet absolutely for free. Well, is that interesting? Then let's talk about the details!

And if you deposit from 5 ETH and more until 10 June, then in addition to the benefits of the bonus system, you will also receive Ledger as a gift! In order you could even more securely hide the money earned with FLOGmall. Next week, the offer loses its magic power, so if you care about the security of your tokens as well as Gollum about the Ring, we advise you to hurry up!

Keep the tokens "cold", dear crypto enthusiasts!
Thank you and this is really good news.
I want to buy a cold wallet for storing cryptocurrency. This is very reliable.
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:38:59 PM

Hi Dev! how do you plan to attract people to the platform after ICO?
Attracting more consumers is not the only avenue of growth; improving engagement of existing customers is equally important. Customer retention in the network can be increased by ongoing improvement to the core product.
I think channels for increasing the consumer base include marketing and promotion of the Flogmall platform and website to broader audiences and promotion of the online goods delivery in general.

How Flogmall platform is going to work for consumer?

Hello!

We have several features for consumers:

Exchange of tokens for goods and services of mass consumption.
    Access to goods and services from around the world.
    Unique video platform with live stores.
    Payment with any altcoins.
    Honest information on each seller.
    Cashback and discounts for tokens
    Secure purchases using a smart contract.

And consumers - you need a huge amount of consumers according to what goals you want to obtain! how are you going to attract them? Do you have a strategy?
The more active consumers are in the network, the more turnover and the greater the profits will be for manufacturers.
Many consumers and manufacturers directly connected! Thats great! where is it going to happen geographically? All over the world at once?

Hello! no)
Our plan is:

August
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - Europe, Russia, Israel)

September
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - the United States, Canada)

October
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - South and Latin America)

November
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - Africa, Australia and the ocean)

December
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - the Middle East and other Asian countries)

speaking of manufacturers and sellers! how solid will your relationship with them?  do they really want to disrupt the retail system?
Do you have any agreements?
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

correct me if i'm wrong, please! I can buy flogmall tokens during ICO, then I can use them for shopping within your platform. And what if I want to sell them? I won't be able to sell them, will I?
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:33:16 PM

correct me if i'm wrong, please! I can buy flogmall tokens during ICO, then I can use them for shopping within your platform. And what if I want to sell them? I won't be able to sell them, will I?
I think like any other tokens, you will be able to sell flogmall tokens on exchanges.
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

You asked, FLOGmall performed: "cold" wallets are already on sale!

Of course, personal accounts on FLOGmall are safe. What can not be said about MyEtherWallet or Bitcoin-wallet. The safety of your cryptocurrency has never been as important as it is today. Fortunately, there are already many companies which are ready to vouch for the safety of your investments. Two products that can be identified in today's market as the best guards are Ledger and Trezor.

Recently we published an introductory post about hardware wallets, the published under the post survey showed your interest in having them on our site. And since we - your Fairy Godmother and Santa Claus in one person, we have granted one more your wish!

Now Ledger and Trezor can be found on the FLOGmall Store with the most attractive price: only here they are sold at a cost price!

Just for our love for each user, we can not deprive you of the next bonuses this time as well. Only until the end of this week you will receive a hardware wallet absolutely for free. Well, is that interesting? Then let's talk about the details!

And if you deposit from 5 ETH and more until 10 June, then in addition to the benefits of the bonus system, you will also receive Ledger as a gift! In order you could even more securely hide the money earned with FLOGmall. Next week, the offer loses its magic power, so if you care about the security of your tokens as well as Gollum about the Ring, we advise you to hurry up!

Keep the tokens "cold", dear crypto enthusiasts!
Thank you and this is really good news.
I want to buy a cold wallet for storing cryptocurrency. This is very reliable.
This project has great potential, The team is working hard and specially the support team is very responsive and kind.
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:48:13 PM

Hello! no)
Our plan is:

August
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - Europe, Russia, Israel)

September
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - the United States, Canada)

October
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - South and Latin America)

November
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - Africa, Australia and the ocean)

December
Extension of the geography of the project. (Accentuated marketing for the characteristics of each individual country - the Middle East and other Asian countries)

Hello, who is going to deliver goods to customers according to your program?
you will have agreements with postal services in different countries?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

Hello! no)
Our plan is:

-snip-

Hello, who is going to deliver goods to customers according to your program?
you will have agreements with postal services in different countries?
As far as I know, Flogmall team will seek to attract independent couriers and courier companies to join the platform.

That's one major thing that they need to address also.
Because if the shipping charges are too high as compared to the known couriers, then, this might not be attractive to consumers.
They should put competitive prices at least. Shipping fees are sometimes higher than the cost of your product.
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:08:00 PM

I think like any other tokens, you will be able to sell flogmall tokens on exchanges.
ico should not put earning money and selling its tokens as the main goal. First of all, it should be a useful idea that is useful for society.
fidcom

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

Will the price of Mallcoin when it is listed on external exchanges be higher than the price at ATE's?
cergfalcone

Activity: 826

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:10:09 AM

Will the price of Mallcoin when it is listed on external exchanges be higher than the price at ATE's?
The price on the exchange when it enters it will already be regulated by the market itself, that is, the balance of supply and demand. There will be a general positive attitude and good news from the team the price will go up.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:33:33 AM

​Friends, today we have great news, this news is worth a celebration with box of champagne with dances and fun. The news that made the most serious member of our team dance - CEO Alexei Khayrutdinov and made Alexander Zalogin CMO bring a hookah.

FLOGmall reached the Soft cap's mark and confidently moves towards Hard cap!!! At the present moment, the contributions are 8,166.98 ETH. Hurray, Hurray!

According to the rules of ICO, if the project does not reach the Soft cap - money must be returned to the backers. But FLOGmall closed Soft 20 days before the official end of the ICO stage and now everyone who still doubts can safely deposit!

The FLOGmall team thanks everyone who supports the project and all those who believe in the idea. We feel your support!

Also we remind you that we have a bonus system that gives from 5 to 10% with a deposit of 5 ETH. Also, 10% of bonuses you can get if you deposit in the tokens of our partners KickICO.

We meet on FLOGmall!

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:36:32 AM

Hello! the price may vary in a larger or smaller direction

Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

​Friends, today we have great news, this news is worth a celebration with box of champagne with dances and fun. The news that made the most serious member of our team dance - CEO Alexei Khayrutdinov and made Alexander Zalogin CMO bring a hookah.

FLOGmall reached the Soft cap's mark and confidently moves towards Hard cap!!! At the present moment, the contributions are 8,166.98 ETH. Hurray, Hurray!

According to the rules of ICO, if the project does not reach the Soft cap - money must be returned to the backers. But FLOGmall closed Soft 20 days before the official end of the ICO stage and now everyone who still doubts can safely deposit!

The FLOGmall team thanks everyone who supports the project and all those who believe in the idea. We feel your support!

Also we remind you that we have a bonus system that gives from 5 to 10% with a deposit of 5 ETH. Also, 10% of bonuses you can get if you deposit in the tokens of our partners KickICO.

We meet on FLOGmall!

Congratulations to all members of the team... Flogmall will surely a huge success!
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

Hey! are you going to make a rewatds, cashback or loyalty system on the platform?
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

Hey! are you going to make a rewatds, cashback or loyalty system on the platform?
Speaking of loyalty, it seems to me that such reward mechanism is one of the best ways to attract buyers for manufacturers. I hope this will work.
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

Speaking of loyalty, it seems to me that such reward mechanism is one of the best ways to attract buyers for manufacturers. I hope this will work.
Yes, rewarding long-term customers is very profitable. Smiley
Melody Jelly

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

Yes, rewarding long-term customers is very profitable. Smiley
Btw admin, these programs (rewards, cash back, loyalty system) can work in the Flogmall smart contract?
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: