Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

great project!
I recommend everyone to participate, especially since the alpha version has been working for a long time!
in the future it will be one of the best marketplaces!
Do you like the Flogmall project? Why do you think this project will be successful? Just interested in your opinion.
Yes! really like!
1. This is really needful project! Useful for the whole crypto community, which grows day by day.
2. Read Whitepaper, especially the economic part, and you will understand why it is profitable to invest.
3. Tokens registered in SEC (secured tokens). Almost as a stock of the company.
...reasons are much more in fact.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:43:39 AM

Right now Bitcoin and Ethereum price lower then other time.. what's your opinion?? Should I invest in ICO right now, or hold crypto?
the price of the token in ETH  , so it's profitable to buy when  price ETH is cheap!
+ fixed price tokens
+ now all the bonus as in the beginning were!
It's time!
You should decide yourself. Bitcoin is down, and probably it can fall even lower, no one knows. Or it can go up, again we can't predict. If you want to invest for sure, you can MLC cost average your investment.
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:12:47 AM

Hi. Like a escrow service? Do you wait for the confirmation of the goods arrive to release the payment?
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

few more questions before buying the tokens
How the company uses blockchain, why do u need it? and what is the use of the token in your platform?
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

I just read in the flogmall official website 0 days until the ICO campaign will be finished. This means at this time the ICO campaign is over? I see a investors contribution is 12 006 713 $, Congratulations. Good luck.

Hello!

Thy ICO lasts until 26th of June.

Thank you for reponse @Flogmall. From now are more than 2 full days and here is possible to have new investors in this last 2 days. Good luck for all involved in this project.
Zoheb Himes

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion! Thoughtful plan, interesting design.
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

How the company uses blockchain, why do u need it? and what is the use of the token in your platform?
As far as I know, Flagmall tokens can be used for additional promotional features by store owners. Blockchain?
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:14:54 PM

Interesting concept of the project. What is tied to the valency, the closure of the circle will not always be able to guarantee the stability of the price, this or that coin. But as an incentive, can really be used.
fidcom

Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

​Get dressed! Free T-shirts with a unique printed image only at FLOGmall !

Summer! Sun! Heat! It's the very time to buy on our alpha version a cool summer hat, a swimming suit or a dress for your young girlfriend! Because you will get a cool T-shirt with a unique printed image as a gift from FLOGmall! Are you interested? Then let's go!

Right now the first samples of FLOGmall T-shirts were delivered to our office! Of course, we couldn't help ourselves and we tried them on. Look at us: stylish, fashionable, posh. It is such a pity that you can not touch them right now, because the fabric was chosen by our CEO himself!

Now 250 such T-shirts are preparing specially for FLOGmall and if you want to get one of them - follow these instruction. go to our alpha version https://alpha.flogmall.com/, buy any product that you need (it can be anything: a pair of socks or expensive car), and we`ll give you our T-shirt for free.

If you are one of those people who have everything, but you still want our T-shirt, you can just charge your wallet in personal account: https://crowdsale.flogmall.com/ Even 0.3 ETH will be enough, and we will send you a T-shirt from our project.

Printed image is very fancy, in FLOGmall colors: grey and yellow. It is simple and unusual at the same time. We claim that these FLOGmall T-shirts bring people who are interested in cryptocurrency together!

Such special offer will last till the end of June! You just purchase something and get dressed in FLOGmall style! It's time to get benefit, don't miss your chance!

ATTENTION, important information! In order to send you this T-shirt, our managers will write to you an email with a request for size and delivery address to the email address that you entered in the personal account! You don't need to send information by yourself. The special offer starts on the day of this publication!

To receive gifts from FLOGmall is simple!

Interesting idea, with this kind of project will make shopping for will be a lot more easy.
I think many peoples will be happy with this.
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

​Get dressed! Free T-shirts with a unique printed image only at FLOGmall !

Summer! Sun! Heat! It's the very time to buy on our alpha version a cool summer hat, a swimming suit or a dress for your young girlfriend! Because you will get a cool T-shirt with a unique printed image as a gift from FLOGmall! Are you interested? Then let's go!

Right now the first samples of FLOGmall T-shirts were delivered to our office! Of course, we couldn't help ourselves and we tried them on. Look at us: stylish, fashionable, posh. It is such a pity that you can not touch them right now, because the fabric was chosen by our CEO himself!

Now 250 such T-shirts are preparing specially for FLOGmall and if you want to get one of them - follow these instruction. go to our alpha version https://alpha.flogmall.com/, buy any product that you need (it can be anything: a pair of socks or expensive car), and we`ll give you our T-shirt for free.

If you are one of those people who have everything, but you still want our T-shirt, you can just charge your wallet in personal account: https://crowdsale.flogmall.com/ Even 0.3 ETH will be enough, and we will send you a T-shirt from our project.

Printed image is very fancy, in FLOGmall colors: grey and yellow. It is simple and unusual at the same time. We claim that these FLOGmall T-shirts bring people who are interested in cryptocurrency together!

Such special offer will last till the end of June! You just purchase something and get dressed in FLOGmall style! It's time to get benefit, don't miss your chance!

ATTENTION, important information! In order to send you this T-shirt, our managers will write to you an email with a request for size and delivery address to the email address that you entered in the personal account! You don't need to send information by yourself. The special offer starts on the day of this publication!

To receive gifts from FLOGmall is simple!

Interesting idea, with this kind of project will make shopping for will be a lot more easy.
I think many peoples will be happy with this.

I really like this smart idea, I am very excited to see the progress next, this project also have a team that is reliable and look professional.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:44:55 PM

I just read in the flogmall official website 0 days until the ICO campaign will be finished. This means at this time the ICO campaign is over? I see a investors contribution is 12 006 713 $, Congratulations. Good luck.

Hello!

Thy ICO lasts until 26th of June.

Wait a few seconds for the web page to be updated. I also experience this same as you, whenever I open the Flogmall website. After a few seconds the remaining days are shown.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:23:31 PM

Hi. Impressive, what a large-scale advertising campaign was launched! I like hardware" cold " wallets!
the future is all tokenized but i think this project is a little early in the crypto ecosystem. this may be an advantage but if it does not get the proper attention will fade.
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

Hi. Impressive, what a large-scale advertising campaign was launched! I like hardware" cold " wallets!
the future is all tokenized but i think this project is a little early in the crypto ecosystem. this may be an advantage but if it does not get the proper attention will fade.
I just stumbled on flogmall project and it amazes me with such a powerful concept. I will keep watching closely, good luck!
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:10:05 AM

I just stumbled on flogmall project and it amazes me with such a powerful concept. I will keep watching closely, good luck!

Indeed Flogmall is quite good and is a long-term project, Flogmall always gives its creation to be able to grow and get attention from consumers and investors.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:16:23 AM

Hi. Like a escrow service? Do you wait for the confirmation of the goods arrive to release the payment?

Hello! Yes, when you use a safe purchase

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

Hello!

Smart contract with a secure transaction fixes the interaction of the seller and the customer, so only the person who made the purchase, would be able to leave feedback about the goods. The rating system allows you to evaluate the store on the basis of real statistics on 4 key indicators (the delivery time of the goods, the correspondence of the goods/ service description on the site to the obligations fulfilled, the price of the goods, the friendliness of the seller when communicating with the customer).

Secure purchases using a smart contract
Listing the fee, the customer can be sure that it will go to the account of the seller only if the goods reach the destination point. As soon as the seller sends the goods, the customer receives a track code to track the shipment and can at any time see at which stage of delivery his/her order is.
Based on the executed smart contract, the site automatically transfers funds to the seller's account only after the customer confirms the receipt of the goods and its proper quality. Otherwise, arbitration on this transaction will be opened.

Token is used for:

- buying services at the platform (the whole list you can see at the WP);
- getting a cashback & discounts when buying goods for  MLC tokens;

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

Successful token sale and how not to ruin the marketing of ICO: Let`s make it simple

According to the analysis made by Mofassir Hossein (investor, marketer and ICO-adviser, one of the world's leading experts in marketing and PR of ICO) nowadays 30-40 ICO are launched every day. 90% of them do not achieve the desired results. Many projects involve a lot of money and modern technologies, but they do not bring the success. Why is this happening? FLOGmall makes marketing of ICOs simple and clear!

You know that our project uses 79% of investments for a marketing campaign, and we are not the only one who understands that it is necessary. A lot of ICOs use the money for maintaining a high level of activity, but they do not get the desired effect. What to do? Let's first indicate the market opportunities, dividing them into chargeable and free. Let's start with the free one.

From our own experience, we can tell you that you need to create personal pages in all social networks. Now the society gets information only via the Internet. So, upload the information! Communicate with your user, have fun with him and share the news. It brings together. Our company has communities in almost all well-known social networks: Facebook, Vkontakte, Instagram, Telegram, Telegraph, Twitter, Medium, Reddit.

Next, start the bounty program and airdrop. It is a great way to attract new users desiring to get the tokens for free Smiley Translate the terms of participation of these programs into different languages, remember, your goal is not only your country but the whole world! Create as many unique contents as possible and give them to the participants of bounty program for sharing.

Pay attention to Telegram. Create a couple of chats: in the English language and in your own languages to communicate with people from different parts of the world. Pay extra attention to China and South Asia, because they are the Gods of sales.

Add your ICO to listing websites, many of them have the possibility of free publication.

In social networks, like Vkontakte and Facebook, it's easy to talk with admins of groups about the publication of interesting content about your project. Remember: you must be creative!

For sure, you visit different conferences in order to promote the idea of your project. Try during these conferences, especially during the private meetings, to negotiate with experts who are interested in you about the review of your project. And promote their reviews!

Fulfilling such simple instructions, you already get the minimal coverage that can bring the first investment. What to do then? Right! Use investments for the chargeable activities, that, for sure, are already "gathering dust in your marketing wardrobe".

Chargeable marketing has the MAIN role in your ICO, so do not get greedy if you want to achieve success in your promotion.

Chargeable marketing can mean anything. It can be publication in mass media, huge advertising campaign on TV, on the Internet, in shopping centers and airports. Of course, most experts and influencers will refuse to publish information about you for free. Therefore, for the famous celebrities, you have to pay.

Ah, yes, an important point! Do not forget how important it is to reach out to private investors. Because they are people with experience and therefore you need more private investors than admins of the community on Facebook. What exactly can be interesting for the potential holder of your tokens:

- Business plan and presentation (95% of ICOs do not have a clear business strategy and for this reason that they can not collect the necessary funds);

- Roadmap for the project;

- The structure of the token;

- Marketing analysis (and plans to promote your ICO or blockchain-startup);

- Simple white paper (with financial, marketing and perspective analysis);

- Onepager, that provides all the necessary information on one page;

- A good review about your project that will attract investors;

- ROI analysis.

If you have all of the mentioned above - congratulations! You can safely submit applications to venture and hedge funds! The most important is starting to launch the ICO make sure that you have all the necessary documents, that you carried out the necessary analysis and a clear strategy.

Why do we give away such useful information? Can our competitors use it? We believe that positive competition is a key to successful development of the whole market and the self-improvement of the project!

So, stay in touch with FLOGmall! See you!

ChrisStag

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:47:43 AM

Hey, guys!
The plan will be useful!
Flawless website, in right mind approach.
Crypto Happy

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

Successful token sale and how not to ruin the marketing of ICO: Let`s make it simple

According to the analysis made by Mofassir Hossein (investor, marketer and ICO-adviser, one of the world's leading experts in marketing and PR of ICO) nowadays 30-40 ICO are launched every day. 90% of them do not achieve the desired results. Many projects involve a lot of money and modern technologies, but they do not bring the success. Why is this happening? FLOGmall makes marketing of ICOs simple and clear!

You know that our project uses 79% of investments for a marketing campaign, and we are not the only one who understands that it is necessary. A lot of ICOs use the money for maintaining a high level of activity, but they do not get the desired effect. What to do? Let's first indicate the market opportunities, dividing them into chargeable and free. Let's start with the free one.

From our own experience, we can tell you that you need to create personal pages in all social networks. Now the society gets information only via the Internet. So, upload the information! Communicate with your user, have fun with him and share the news. It brings together. Our company has communities in almost all well-known social networks: Facebook, Vkontakte, Instagram, Telegram, Telegraph, Twitter, Medium, Reddit.

Next, start the bounty program and airdrop. It is a great way to attract new users desiring to get the tokens for free Smiley Translate the terms of participation of these programs into different languages, remember, your goal is not only your country but the whole world! Create as many unique contents as possible and give them to the participants of bounty program for sharing.

Pay attention to Telegram. Create a couple of chats: in the English language and in your own languages to communicate with people from different parts of the world. Pay extra attention to China and South Asia, because they are the Gods of sales.

Add your ICO to listing websites, many of them have the possibility of free publication.

In social networks, like Vkontakte and Facebook, it's easy to talk with admins of groups about the publication of interesting content about your project. Remember: you must be creative!

For sure, you visit different conferences in order to promote the idea of your project. Try during these conferences, especially during the private meetings, to negotiate with experts who are interested in you about the review of your project. And promote their reviews!

Fulfilling such simple instructions, you already get the minimal coverage that can bring the first investment. What to do then? Right! Use investments for the chargeable activities, that, for sure, are already "gathering dust in your marketing wardrobe".

Chargeable marketing has the MAIN role in your ICO, so do not get greedy if you want to achieve success in your promotion.

Chargeable marketing can mean anything. It can be publication in mass media, huge advertising campaign on TV, on the Internet, in shopping centers and airports. Of course, most experts and influencers will refuse to publish information about you for free. Therefore, for the famous celebrities, you have to pay.

Ah, yes, an important point! Do not forget how important it is to reach out to private investors. Because they are people with experience and therefore you need more private investors than admins of the community on Facebook. What exactly can be interesting for the potential holder of your tokens:

- Business plan and presentation (95% of ICOs do not have a clear business strategy and for this reason that they can not collect the necessary funds);

- Roadmap for the project;

- The structure of the token;

- Marketing analysis (and plans to promote your ICO or blockchain-startup);

- Simple white paper (with financial, marketing and perspective analysis);

- Onepager, that provides all the necessary information on one page;

- A good review about your project that will attract investors;

- ROI analysis.

If you have all of the mentioned above - congratulations! You can safely submit applications to venture and hedge funds! The most important is starting to launch the ICO make sure that you have all the necessary documents, that you carried out the necessary analysis and a clear strategy.

Why do we give away such useful information? Can our competitors use it? We believe that positive competition is a key to successful development of the whole market and the self-improvement of the project!

So, stay in touch with FLOGmall! See you!

An interesting ICO - I like that you have all the profiles of the involved people listed. Such transparency is rare, and a nice change to some of the shadier ICO's on this board.
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

Indeed Flogmall is quite good and is a long-term project, Flogmall always gives its creation to be able to grow and get attention from consumers and investors.
What Alibaba did to online was so revolutionary, a platform like flogmall could also do the same for the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: