Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:40:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Real Miracle

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

Hi guys. I'll think about investing. Is it reasonable to buy mlc after ico, or I miss a chance on ico?
 I hope that Flogmall team will succeed.
You don't need to think, I think they good guys, they work and develop flog on date, I hope to hold it for a few month
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:40:24 PM

Hi guys. I'll think about investing. Is it reasonable to buy mlc after ico, or I miss a chance on ico?

The price might fall a bit in the maket after it hits an exchange due to market's condition. But it might rise too. I think it's better to not miss the opportunity and invest now.
The big amounts of money that has been raised till now, shows that many people are thinking same as me.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

Try to predict the future: what will happen to blockchain next year?

European experts analyzed how modern society understands the technology of blockchain and they predicted that interest to blockchain will grow. Such studies are conducted annually, taking into account sex, age and ethnic characteristics of the respondents. The last one was held from March 26th till April 6th in 2018 and it covered 15 countries, each of which had about thousand respondents.

The results showed that 66% of Europeans know about the existence of cryptocurrency. Someone will say, super, it is more than the half. But the FLOGmall team has an eye twitching that there are still people in this world that don't know about the existence of a digital currency, while our users are buying goods with it.

Nevertheless, 35% still agreed that the crypto industry is "the future of online purchases". Another 35% predicted its excellent growth in the next year.

If we consider the world statistics, in general, the population's awareness about the cryptocurrency is more than 50%. The title of the country, where people know about cryptocurrency the most, goes to Austria - 79% and Poland - 77%, while in the United States only 57% of people know what the crypto and tokens mean.

Only 1/10 of respondents had cryptocurrency ever. Moreover, the survey showed that users of online-bank applications are much more likely to have cryptocurrency than those who are far from using such applications. Guess where is the highest percentage of crypto assets? No, not in China. In Turkey! 18%, the lowest one showed Luxembourg - 4%.

25% of respondents noted that they are planning to buy some tokens soon. While most people continue to consider cryptocurrency as a dangerous investment. They think it has more risks than investments in real estate, government bonds or the stock market and such people are not ready for adventures.

Among the best ways of investments in Bitcoin in 11 of the 15 countries of the world, people have chosen special websites. Respondents from Spain, France and Luxembourg rely on financial and banking consultants, while Italians say they consider both ways as equally important ones.

But not everything is so bad in Europe! Also, statistics showed that 70% of the leading companies supplying IT services to market infrastructure are preparing first blockchain projects. And this means that the future of crypto industry is definitely big!

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:52:53 AM

The price might fall a bit in the maket after it hits an exchange due to market's condition. But it might rise too. I think it's better to not miss the opportunity and invest now.
The big amounts of money that has been raised till now, shows that many people are thinking same as me.
I bought some tokens on pre-ico, sure they will make me happy) Okey, think by yourself, there are good prices and no fees on flog, I believe this idea and think we will see a lot of users soon. Smiley
You're right.
Flogmall is a promising project with a serious team. Connect to a powerful ICO!
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:25:41 AM

Hello! The ICO will last till 20 July, 2018

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

I bought some tokens on pre-ico, sure they will make me happy) Okey, think by yourself, there are good prices and no fees on flog, I believe this idea and think we will see a lot of users soon. Smiley
You lucky man! I learned about this project recently (((
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

Try to predict the future: what will happen to blockchain next year?

European experts analyzed how modern society understands the technology of blockchain and they predicted that interest to blockchain will grow. Such studies are conducted annually, taking into account sex, age and ethnic characteristics of the respondents. The last one was held from March 26th till April 6th in 2018 and it covered 15 countries, each of which had about thousand respondents.

The results showed that 66% of Europeans know about the existence of cryptocurrency. Someone will say, super, it is more than the half. But the FLOGmall team has an eye twitching that there are still people in this world that don't know about the existence of a digital currency, while our users are buying goods with it.

Nevertheless, 35% still agreed that the crypto industry is "the future of online purchases". Another 35% predicted its excellent growth in the next year.

If we consider the world statistics, in general, the population's awareness about the cryptocurrency is more than 50%. The title of the country, where people know about cryptocurrency the most, goes to Austria - 79% and Poland - 77%, while in the United States only 57% of people know what the crypto and tokens mean.

Only 1/10 of respondents had cryptocurrency ever. Moreover, the survey showed that users of online-bank applications are much more likely to have cryptocurrency than those who are far from using such applications. Guess where is the highest percentage of crypto assets? No, not in China. In Turkey! 18%, the lowest one showed Luxembourg - 4%.

25% of respondents noted that they are planning to buy some tokens soon. While most people continue to consider cryptocurrency as a dangerous investment. They think it has more risks than investments in real estate, government bonds or the stock market and such people are not ready for adventures.

Among the best ways of investments in Bitcoin in 11 of the 15 countries of the world, people have chosen special websites. Respondents from Spain, France and Luxembourg rely on financial and banking consultants, while Italians say they consider both ways as equally important ones.

But not everything is so bad in Europe! Also, statistics showed that 70% of the leading companies supplying IT services to market infrastructure are preparing first blockchain projects. And this means that the future of crypto industry is definitely big!

Good company with a great product! I wish you luck, I will recommend you to their friends and acquaintances! I see great potential in you! Very good project and great idea.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:18:33 PM

The very project of choosing an opportunity, with the concept of a very innovative concept FLOGmall is an international e-commerce platform that is not limited to certain categories of goods or services with cryptocurrency. Such concepts will draw considerable attention from parainvestors, and in the future projects like this will get a good prospect.and I'm sure this will be a lot of investors will be interested.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:48:40 PM

Guys, don't think about that, if you bought during pre-ico, you might got profit after ICO, but it will be better to hold mlc. This is a very promising token.  Smiley
Real Miracle

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

Guys, don't think about that, if you bought during pre-ico, you might got profit after ICO, but it will be better to hold mlc. This is a very promising token.  Smiley
Yes 300% in ATES. But, can be much more if you HODL it longer)
Also you can buy goods on the platform.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:22:22 AM

Wow, friends, did you manage to live through yesterday? Do we have survivors after yesterday's match?!

We confess honestly, the FLOGmall team root for Russian team so strongly that we made each other cry. But it's worth it, guys, Russia WON in the match against Spain! And this is our common victory!

The match ended with the score - 1:1 (4:3 on penalties) and today is already Monday, but the country still idolizes Igor Akinfeev and adores the funny family in kokoshniks (traditional Russian headdress worn) which during match at the stadium "Luzhniki" appeared on the football screen eating pancakes. But these are all jokes, and we have one more serious issue with you.

We have again one winner! It proves that you should believe in your luck! According to the terms of our giveaway contest your bets should be regarding only the main and extra period of play, that is, an amazing penalty shoot-out was not counted, because the number of variations of possible scores could bring our user to madness. So, the man who believed that Russia will win and that the main score will be 1:1 is Alexander - and he is our winner!

Congratulations to the lucky guy, and all the participants we wish good luck in the next play! You have a lot of time before Saturday to overthink a new score!

Liquid Intellect

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

FLOGmall, did you have an update on the alfa-site yesterday? What have you changed?
bitalker

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

Yes 300% in ATES. But, can be much more if you HODL it longer)
Also you can buy goods on the platform.
Sure man, it is not reasonable to sell tokens immediately, there will some updates or good news, that might directly change the value of mlc.
it is certainly unreasonable to sell coins now, as well as any other coins, as soon as there is good news, the price will go up, and also together with the general growth of the market

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:42:46 PM

Hi, all! very nice business, trust in the future should run in accordance with the planned.
It isn't good idea just to hold btc. But why don't you invest them in project?
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:04:06 PM

Hello guys, I start to think about buying smth on flog when website will be full-worked, or hold few month and get profit. What is better? Is it reasonable to hold for these short period?
Real Miracle

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:18:07 PM

Hi, all! very nice business, trust in the future should run in accordance with the planned.
It isn't good idea just to hold btc. But why don't you invest them in project?

Hi guys! Are there any news about btc grow? How many chances to come back to 20? We are waiting for the market rise too long.

I think you need should be more interested in Ethereum, specially for now.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:00:05 AM

House of the rising cryptocurrency, or what The Animals would not dare to sing about

Trust to the cryptocurrency is growing every day. Recently you could not buy with BTC even a bottle of beer in the pub, but today people can buy houses with cryptocurrency. Meanwhile, in Russia, there is still no trust to digital currency, and some people consider it as really dangerous method of payment. Why is it so? Let's go deep into this question.

Cryptocurrency has a long-term successful history of development, it gathers recognition and love of people from all over the world. The growth of the trust level between the crypto enthusiast and the tokens will be evaluated by the fact whether these tokens will be chosen or not for making the transactions concerning a huge real estate or million dollars. We believe that this fact is very important.

The first official mentioning of buying a house with cryptocurrency was in Canada in spring 2013. A local resident decided to sell his father's house for 405 thousand dollars. At that time, the Bitcoin rate was $45, that means the owner got 9000 BTC. Now the Bitcoin rate is 6373$ per 1 BTC, and therefore one question arises to that owner: my friend, how do you feel? They say that at that moment, the Canadian owner of the house wanted to invest in some projects in the Internet. And we really hope that he did not invest and stored his BTC in order a bit to grow.

Another crypto enthusiast from Israel sold his villa in 2014 for 5000 Bitcoins, and, for sure, he does not feel bad either. So, one more question to the readers: why are we still afraid of buying an Iphone with cryptocurrency, if 5 years ago people began to use cryptocurrency without fear, registration procedure and SMS?

In the modern world, crypto experts believe that the US and Japan are the best real estate markets using cryptocurrency. But even in Russian minds, the notions "cryptocurrency" and "real estate" are not strange anymore. In June 2017, building company in Russia M9 Development said that it is ready to sell real estates with cryptocurrency.

By the way, what is this conversation about? Ask yourself a simple question: Are you ready to buy right now a house in the center of Moscow with digital currency? We have on alpha version couple of samples Smiley Half of you would give up, refusing from the adventures, but we do not ask you to sell your flat and paint the town red. Just imagine how easy could be the life with cryptocurrency in the future: simple process of buying a house, fast transactions, safe transactions, no inflated commissions.

And FLOGmall is approaching to this future. The first private crypto enthusiasts are ready to get rid of their real estates with the tokens right within the alpha version of our website. Our website gives you opportunity to buy or rent houses with cryptocurrency in any city of the world! By the way, on our alpha version there are private ads with houses in Belarus, villas in Turkey near the Black Sea, offices in Moscow and flats in the Russian villages. And the range of "crypto-residences" from all over the world is growing every day. Well, you see, it's cool to rent a house somewhere in Montenegro with cryptocurrency that you had since 2014?! Smiley

Trying to approach to transactions with cryptocurrencies, we come across not only the ambiguous positions of the authorities, but also some nuances that cause fear among market participants. But the market is developing so rapidly that it is not necessary to become a buyer for Bitcoin right now. It's just enough to think it over today (in a positive way) in order to participate in this market tomorrow.

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:10:04 AM

Hello guys, I start to think about buying smth on flog when website will be full-worked, or hold few month and get profit. What is better? Is it reasonable to hold for these short period?

Hello!

Both variants are good Smiley

Liquid Intellect

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

House of the rising cryptocurrency, or what The Animals would not dare to sing about

Trust to the cryptocurrency is growing every day. Recently you could not buy with BTC even a bottle of beer in the pub, but today people can buy houses with cryptocurrency. Meanwhile, in Russia, there is still no trust to digital currency, and some people consider it as really dangerous method of payment. Why is it so? Let's go deep into this question.

Cryptocurrency has a long-term successful history of development, it gathers recognition and love of people from all over the world. The growth of the trust level between the crypto enthusiast and the tokens will be evaluated by the fact whether these tokens will be chosen or not for making the transactions concerning a huge real estate or million dollars. We believe that this fact is very important.

The first official mentioning of buying a house with cryptocurrency was in Canada in spring 2013. A local resident decided to sell his father's house for 405 thousand dollars. At that time, the Bitcoin rate was $45, that means the owner got 9000 BTC. Now the Bitcoin rate is 6373$ per 1 BTC, and therefore one question arises to that owner: my friend, how do you feel? They say that at that moment, the Canadian owner of the house wanted to invest in some projects in the Internet. And we really hope that he did not invest and stored his BTC in order a bit to grow.

Another crypto enthusiast from Israel sold his villa in 2014 for 5000 Bitcoins, and, for sure, he does not feel bad either. So, one more question to the readers: why are we still afraid of buying an Iphone with cryptocurrency, if 5 years ago people began to use cryptocurrency without fear, registration procedure and SMS?

In the modern world, crypto experts believe that the US and Japan are the best real estate markets using cryptocurrency. But even in Russian minds, the notions "cryptocurrency" and "real estate" are not strange anymore. In June 2017, building company in Russia M9 Development said that it is ready to sell real estates with cryptocurrency.

By the way, what is this conversation about? Ask yourself a simple question: Are you ready to buy right now a house in the center of Moscow with digital currency? We have on alpha version couple of samples Smiley Half of you would give up, refusing from the adventures, but we do not ask you to sell your flat and paint the town red. Just imagine how easy could be the life with cryptocurrency in the future: simple process of buying a house, fast transactions, safe transactions, no inflated commissions.

And FLOGmall is approaching to this future. The first private crypto enthusiasts are ready to get rid of their real estates with the tokens right within the alpha version of our website. Our website gives you opportunity to buy or rent houses with cryptocurrency in any city of the world! By the way, on our alpha version there are private ads with houses in Belarus, villas in Turkey near the Black Sea, offices in Moscow and flats in the Russian villages. And the range of "crypto-residences" from all over the world is growing every day. Well, you see, it's cool to rent a house somewhere in Montenegro with cryptocurrency that you had since 2014?! Smiley

Trying to approach to transactions with cryptocurrencies, we come across not only the ambiguous positions of the authorities, but also some nuances that cause fear among market participants. But the market is developing so rapidly that it is not necessary to become a buyer for Bitcoin right now. It's just enough to think it over today (in a positive way) in order to participate in this market tomorrow.

We can see that you spend money for necessary things and development. You have very good marketing.
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:00:19 AM

I only want to look at flog when it will work on 100%, it’s interesting to understand if there is many people who want to sold his goods by crypto)
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: