Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

a brilliant platform, I hope to succeed and succeed in ICO
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

Hey. Could you tell me about your previous business background?
I want to know what kind of experience the team has.
JannelleGarcia

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

This looks extremely interesting but I am still a little unsure of who you're main audience is. Is this similar to Craigslist, where any person can sell their own goods or services? Or is this e-commerce site strictly for small businesses / vendors? Regardless I believe that this is an extremely promising business model and can't wait to see your success!
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:19:18 AM

This looks extremely interesting but I am still a little unsure of who you're main audience is. Is this similar to Craigslist, where any person can sell their own goods or services? Or is this e-commerce site strictly for small businesses / vendors? Regardless I believe that this is an extremely promising business model and can't wait to see your success!

Hello! No, our project is like a big marketplace of different goods for crypto

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:25:31 AM

When will the beta version of Flogmall platform ?
you have extended ico, but the platform has not changed.

Hello!

Yes, at the moment we work hard on Beta version. We plan to launch it right  after the ICO

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:26:48 AM

Actually I don't quite understand how ATES works How mlc might be changed before listing on exchange?

This is Flogmall internal exchange, see their videos or White paper on how it works. This is a unique service, which was not in any project.

It is very interesting, so, if you buy tokens during ico, when it finish you might be confident that price won't be lower. This is the main advantage of this service.

If they support the price the money for that must come from somewhere and that means the support is dependent on the Ecommerce biz.
Yes it's good service. Is it flog's elaboration? Or it is supported by investors?

Hello! If you mean Aplha - it's our elaboration

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:31:21 AM

Actually I don't quite understand how ATES works How mlc might be changed before listing on exchange?

Hello!

One of the key advantages and differences of FLOGmall’s ICO from any other ICOs is the built-in automatic exchange of tokens, that is called ATES (Automatic token exchange service), FLOGmall to another cryptocurrency.
The functionality of this service is partially similar to the internal service of mutual obligations. At the same time, it is an automatic mechanism for exchanging tokens between holders without participation of the site. Automatic exchange of tokens occurs for
the performance of a useful action on the site.
When buying FLOGmall tokens at the pre-ICO or ICO stages, a user who wants to become a token holder receives a significant discount on token purchase. The platform sets the official rate for the sale of MLC tokens on the automatic token exchange service (hereafter ATES) equal to 1/1000 ETH, which is higher than the selling of MLC tokens on the pre-ICO and ICO stages.
After launching the site, the token holder gains access to ATES At ATES, he/she can exchange his/her tokens purchased at the ICO stages to sellers and other users who purchase site services. At ATES, he can exchange his tokens purchased at the ICO stages both with sellers and other users who purchase site services. Thus, from the very first day of FLOGmall operation and ATES operation, users get the opportunity to exchange their MLC tokens with other users.

Free Star

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:17:59 PM

I also like this unique project, and it is an honor for me to be a part of it.
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:00:08 PM

I suggest you, to direct all forces on searches of sellers, because without them there will be no market demand at all.
You need a large variety of goods on the platform.
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

I suggest you, to direct all forces on searches of sellers, because without them there will be no market demand at all.
I agree with you. But also need a community of buyers.
Sellers should benefit from the use of the platform.
Liquid Intellect

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:20:24 PM

FLOG is constantly developing its platfoem. just look now, after update much conveniently.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:37:12 PM

FLOG is constantly developing its platfoem. just look now, after update much conveniently.
Guys, sellers are already working, and you can buy goods. We need to wait for the end of ICO, after it all will be great! In itself, the project is interesting and is likely to be in demand.
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

admin, maybe you know about some bounty program after the ICO?
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

​Dear participants of our ICO! Not so long ago, FLOGmall had a special offer, it gave some Ledgers as a gift to users who during that time deposited  5 ETH. We are looking through the feedbacks of their lucky owners, and now you can have a look at some of them. This feedback is from Bulgaria. Yes, friends, did you think that we are working only for Russia?

We will post feedbacks not for boasting, but for evidence. Evidence of the hard work of our project and now you will see how easy is to get gifts from FLOGmall. FLOGmall has respect for the promise. And you?

If you have already tried all the bonuses of our website by yourself, and you are overwhelmed by positive emotions and you can not wait and you want to share them, then write to our support team, maybe we are waiting exactly for you! Almost every day FLOGmall sends orders, and if you have already received the package from our project - do not be shy and write your thoughts about it to us! You will help to develop the website with your feedbacks, whether positive or negative.

In general, first feedback is below, as well photo, read! *This feedback was written in Russian, but we translated it for you*

"Hello! I bought MLC tokens for 5 ETH, on June 7th, 2018, and received bonus after 10 working days in Bulgaria, as it was promised by FLOGmall!
It was pretty fast, I didn't expect it.
I received this Ledger wallet in Bulgaria by delivery service DHL. Everything was exactly as you promised. Thank you very much!"

Well, friends! First delivery to Bulgaria - done :white_check_mark: ! Do not be afraid, send your feedback, our support team is already ready! Tell everyone about your cooperation with FLOGmall!

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

admin, maybe you know about some bounty program after the ICO?

Hello!

The bounty ends before the end of ICO.

89shaky

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

FLOGmall does not hide its faces! Organizers of the project easily go to contact. There is the Yutoub channel on which the guys talk about what they plan to do and what has already been done for today. They also plan to launch online broadcasting of the office. I like it when developers want to communicate!
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

Hello admin! On your platform already bought a car or real estate?? I wonder how the transaction is going on...
this is a very big deal.
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

hey guys, how many mlc tokens were given in the pre-ico and ico stage?
Liquid Intellect

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

hey guys, how many mlc tokens were given in the pre-ico and ico stage?
This question should be asked to the admin.
the website has information about the collected in usd.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

​Dear participants of our ICO! Not so long ago, FLOGmall had a special offer, it gave some Ledgers as a gift to users who during that time deposited  5 ETH. We are looking through the feedbacks of their lucky owners, and now you can have a look at some of them. This feedback is from Bulgaria. Yes, friends, did you think that we are working only for Russia?

We will post feedbacks not for boasting, but for evidence. Evidence of the hard work of our project and now you will see how easy is to get gifts from FLOGmall. FLOGmall has respect for the promise. And you?

If you have already tried all the bonuses of our website by yourself, and you are overwhelmed by positive emotions and you can not wait and you want to share them, then write to our support team, maybe we are waiting exactly for you! Almost every day FLOGmall sends orders, and if you have already received the package from our project - do not be shy and write your thoughts about it to us! You will help to develop the website with your feedbacks, whether positive or negative.

In general, first feedback is below, as well photo, read! *This feedback was written in Russian, but we translated it for you*

"Hello! I bought MLC tokens for 5 ETH, on June 7th, 2018, and received bonus after 10 working days in Bulgaria, as it was promised by FLOGmall!
It was pretty fast, I didn't expect it.
I received this Ledger wallet in Bulgaria by delivery service DHL. Everything was exactly as you promised. Thank you very much!"

Well, friends! First delivery to Bulgaria - done :white_check_mark: ! Do not be afraid, send your feedback, our support team is already ready! Tell everyone about your cooperation with FLOGmall!
I remember such action. It's more solid than the one with  t-shirts. I see the man on the photo is feeling great! I hope that  FlOG will hold such actions often!
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: