Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:55:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 767 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pilipinas (Philippines)  (Read 1312822 times)
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:01:35 PM

Dabs, it seems that you are Director of coinxchange. Is that site fully operating already? Are there fees for withdrawal? How can I withdrawal? Only banks (which banks?) Or also methods like mlhuillier, cebuana, etc? Looks like it's really cheaper than BuyBitcoin.ph and also cheaper than the cheap remittance site I use right now, so I might use it.

I think they're fully operating already, I had a request over their customer support and they responded quickly. Haven't used them though, I use coins.ph because I prefer unionbank.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayakashi

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 03:07:55 PM

Dabs, it seems that you are Director of coinxchange. Is that site fully operating already? Are there fees for withdrawal? How can I withdrawal? Only banks (which banks?) Or also methods like mlhuillier, cebuana, etc? Looks like it's really cheaper than BuyBitcoin.ph and also cheaper than the cheap remittance site I use right now, so I might use it.

I think they're fully operating already, I had a request over their customer support and they responded quickly. Haven't used them though, I use coins.ph because I prefer unionbank.

lumeire, you'll be happy to know that as last Friday, coinxchange.ph supports UnionBank for both deposits and withdrawals  Cheesy

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:35:48 PM

Only 1% fees for buying / selling, which you can clearly see as you are buying / selling. Banks include:

BPI
BPIExpressOnline (using mobile app, or add it to your regular internet banking)
BDO
MetroBank
UnionBank

so far.

Yah, use the link in my sig so I can track you. Smiley (Actually, we both get 200 PHP worth of bitcoin; aside from being Director, I'm also just another user.)

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 11:50:46 PM

Well ... X11 ... interesting, I may have to resurrect my GPU rig for this one.

Kindly supply a custom BAMT image or something similar... or PIMP.  then all you need is a pool for this. Take notes from other successful coins, they have active dev teams, and whatever the specs or algo, publish it in advance, and don't change it for the next 20 years. When ASICs come for X11, the coin will be mature enough to take it.

I also have ideas for what the specs for this could be, since you're going to launch it anyway.

Lastly, forget any air drop unless you have the resources to pull it off. Just don't have any pre-mine, or very little, then let everyone just mine this coin.

P.S. Make an exchange for PHP to PHC.

this coin will be raped by whale miners you know that, w/o premine majority of the coin will be at the hand of the whale miners and the coin will be easily subjected to pump and dump, assuming, i believe that the dev of this coin is true to their words, holding 50% of the premine and 30% to be airdroped to those hired freelancer, and 20% to be mineable would be better i think,

reason.. selling premined coins to employer will have a significant help to make the coin value stable the premined 50% will goes to that, projects, activities and payment for the team .
airdrop in the form of bonus payment to the hired freelancer let us say 60% more payment since they are paid with PHC so the extra 30% goes to that. since your project is about job benefits and this will make the project more appealing than the normal job agency
20% for miners >> most miners never care for the coin but for the profit it will give them,

anyway that was just my thought,

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mike Scofield

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Community Driver #777 for PHC

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 05:47:52 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 06:17:41 AM by Mike Scofield

Only 1% fees for buying / selling, which you can clearly see as you are buying / selling. Banks include:

BPI
BDO
MetroBank
UnionBank

so far.

Yah, use the link in my sig so I can track you. Smiley (Actually, we both get 200 PHP worth of bitcoin; aside from being Director, I'm also just another user.)

This is actually really good.  I like that the digital currency community has lower overhead so we can do this better than PayPal, and I am fully supportive of Dabs.
and... even though he doesn't know it yet, I love what he has done for the community!

Lion, you have some good insight, please do continue to share your thoughts with the PH community.

PHCoin plans:
+ PH Business growth!
+ Fast and secured P2P transactions
+ PHC -> PESOS (+BTC +Altcoins (Currencies))
+ Community supporting rewards program
+ More than just a coin- The business group will help grow your independent or businesses as a team or group.
The team can distribute funding and resources to achieve your goals as PHC for payment, and job platforms

PHCoin is the coin with a mission... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=58999 <=
PHCoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:27:15 PM

Anyone mining altcoins? Any pools you recommend to start a pool miner for phcoin
Mike Scofield

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 09:05:15 AM

Anyone mining altcoins? Any pools you recommend to start a pool miner for phcoin

Any X11 pools you guys recommend me speaking with about PHC?
Please list them here!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=593901.msg6559099#msg6559099

PHCoin is the coin with a mission... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=58999 <=
stuff0577

Activity: 138

More stuff will come.

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 11:17:34 AM

PHCoin Digital Currency

DAILAI Peer-to-peer micro transport services
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:04:52 PM

Can I ask what the alibata script in the logo means?

Also, would be nice if the logo has the iconic 3 stars and a sun.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
miroman86

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:28:03 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 08:48:17 PM by miroman86

Is there somebody designated to do the logo? Is it okay to pass a design for PHcoin?

I don't want to take this job away from anybody so let me know if its cool...

miroman86

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:30:17 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 08:43:28 PM by miroman86

Also, would be nice if the logo has the iconic 3 stars and a sun.  Smiley

i agree

I dont want to sound like an expert, but I can't read it properly, and I dont think it means anything... Please correct me if I'm wrong. I read alibata based on pronunciation by syllables.

EDIT:
Reading it as:
Ma-a-la-a-ka-a-sa Na-a Di-ma-ba-li-ka-a

okay, what I think is the "Ma" is supposed to be a "Pu"... I think thats the wrong character or just different style... "D" and "R" is the same, so I think the Alibata is trying to say "Malakas na Republika"...

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 09:34:56 PM

Is there somebody designated to do the logo? Is it okay to pass a design for PHcoin?

I don't want to take this job away from anybody so let me know if its cool...

you can contact the PHCoin team if you want to redesign the logo, and i do vote for the redesigning.. since as far as i know the logo and the project were planned/made w/o contacting anyone here in the Pilipinas thread, they just post and say it's all done it's your time to shine lol

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mike Scofield

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 01:50:06 AM

Also, would be nice if the logo has the iconic 3 stars and a sun.  Smiley

Yes, Malakas na Republika means Strong Republic

The coin logo writing is representing the Ancient Filipino language

To answer some more questions, we are open to suggestions and design concepts,
please do share them here, in our thread, private message, or our forums/twitter/facebook pages.

We will compensate rewards for any designs you produce, new thread about that will come soon.

If anyone is looking to produce bounties or join the team, you are welcome to ask away.
I'll formulate the list of bounties available to non team members and positions available to join the PHCoin team.

Lion, we do want the community to help us, but as of right now, we have a solid team functioning properly in production of this project until we are ready to begin the hiring enrollment process.  We are excited to have new members on the team, and anyone looking to help contribute to PHCoin.   In the next few days, we will begin the hiring process for the team itself... and the job platform should be ready in about 30 days after tomorrow's launch.

Mike Scofield

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 08:47:54 PM

The launch of PHCoin will be extended out to another date so that the team can further elaborate on the new features and launch with confidence after all testing has been concluded. We apologize for anyone looking for the launch date today, but we cannot rush this part since it will include unique features like X11 + KNGW.

Stay tuned because there is some exciting things to come from this.

About the Algo in the upcoming launch:
PHCoin new Algo is a combination of X11 (for reduced electricity costs) and KGW + NGW combined (KNGW) for difficulty retargeting.
PHCoin will launch as a fair launch for the next 100 blocks, with lower block rewards until full rewards kicks in.

There is also an update in the PRE-ANN thread with OP organized in its content. Check it out!

Bounties are listed and PHCoin Rewards will start commencing.

Start helping with PHCoin Bounties, and you will be reserved for earnings once the coin launches.

PHCoin needs:
Block Explorer
Faucets
Designers (infographics, logos, w/e design you want to make)
Social Media posting
Community Thread starters
Translators (English to ANY language)
Content promoters
and much more. Send me a pm with your idea and plan to contribute.

Register for the PHCoinTalk forums and earn 1 PHC (Reserved) when the coin launches
Rewards/Bounties will be discussed here: http://phcointalk.org/categories/reward

Simply make a thread with your idea and plans, and you will receive a bounty for it.

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:21:58 PM

Has anyone pursued an SEC license for money exchanging services and Bitcoin ATMs?

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Ayakashi

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 09:44:22 PM

Has anyone pursued an SEC license for money exchanging services and Bitcoin ATMs?

I have an attorney that's started the process, but still working through issues.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:58:55 PM

I have an attorney that's started the process, but still working through issues.
I'm looking into it also if I can use the funds to also serve as an immigration bond.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Mike Scofield

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 07:06:40 AM

For what business?

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 07:08:20 AM

BPI
BDO
MetroBank
UnionBank

so far.

Thanks. I did signup thru your link. Not sure if or when I will use it since these banks are not in my area Sad

Mike Scofield

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 07:09:29 AM

BPI
BDO
MetroBank
UnionBank

so far.

Thanks. I did signup thru your link. Not sure if or when I will use it since these banks are not in my area Sad

I may sign up, this could be a useful resource Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 767 »
  Print  

Jump to: