Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37054 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:00:08 AM

it never ceases to amaze me why people throw money at things like ICR... and then when a second ICO is started, they throw even more at it!
We were promised a video run through of the caves a while back...

...crickets.
They posted a video of 100 ASIC's in the cave a few days ago.  Search Engines are your friend.   Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoYS4_tzf6w

that is actually worse than i thought... there is ice on the inside of the cave...
if Ice Rock are looking for someone to scrub the rust off the miners, i'm available  Tongue

there is no Ice inside the cave.

Open your eyes )))

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

Hi Dias,

Thanks for answering my question. I have another one.

Do investors have any protections for our future income? What guarantee do we have that after some months or years, you won't simply just stop paying the dividend? Because we are buying tokens and not shares, so we have no legal entitlement, so really we are just relying on good faith of the team?

Our reputation is our guarantee.

Please check the background of our CEO. 10 years of Apples store holding in Kazakhstan

Reputation works until scam artists flee with the money.  Legal guarantee would be better.

That, and fear of retribution if they scam money from some of the larger investors. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

just watch.

kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

a good promotion by developing a bounty campaign on this project, but I do not see the allocation of funds or total supply of coins from this project, where I can see the specifications of the coin from this project?
patrip

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:57:17 AM

Indeed, you will want this to be legally solid. Not just for our sake as investors, but also for your sake. Fact is shit happens and if you do not make your services legally binding and something goes wrong, you will have lawyer letters coming in from all over the world. You already are using smart contracts, so your lawyer will be able to draft something up. It is in our mutual interest that you get that sorted. T

The cryptocommunity got burned by a lot of scams, with one of the bigger scams being, the ponzi scheme Bitconnect. You currently have a lot of accusations of being another ICO scam.
Please take our advice a) Draft up a legal guarantee, that you will pay the percentages that you promised. b) get yourself audited, so that people know that a non-biased company can validate, that what you are doing is solid and honest.

Following this advice is only good for business, it will clear your name of the accusations of being a scam and/or incompetent  and you will receive solid trust from serious investors.

Dude are you a total noob to investing or crypto?

There are "NO GURANTEES IN LIFE" and especially in Crypto.

If you invest in stocks on the Stock Market do they come with a guarantee?  No they do not.

You either roll the dice and invest or you do not, they are not going to jump through hoops to satisfy a random newbie on this forum  you fool.   Cheesy

That was a terribly stupid answer, sorry. Of course there is always a risk. Nonetheless, yes there are also in stocks  contracts that need to be full filled. And requesting an audit is absolutely standard. Every serious crypto service/company is doing them, refusing to do so is a red flag because it lets everyone be suspicious of what you are afraid of...

den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

Thank you Dias!

This:

is the best news you can produce!
Thanx for your work.

Bushido1

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

Hello!

Can you please be so kind and comment the opinion of Head of Community Support of Miner One?

"A detailed review of Ice Rock's white paper by our data centre experts reveals shortcomings of the project that are not only uneconomical but, frankly, dangerous from a safety standpoint - such as their belief that a cave with an average temperature of 12C doesn't need massive ventilation equipment. This simply shows a lack of expertise. Without extensive ventilation, the cave will heat up from the miners. This oversight means their cost estimates could be way off, not to mention the safety problems this will create. We stand by that assessment 100% and sincerely hope they will revise their plan to take this into account, including the cost this will add. They need someone on their team who actually knows how to build such a large data centre, including proper ventilation and cooling. Right now they don't have anyone like that.
If they had a plan for ventilation, it should have been in their White Paper. Right now their White Paper says nothing will need to be built because the cave has "natural cooling" (p. 8 ). So how much cost will this new ventilation equipment add? Where is that discussed?
A guy standing in a cave making vague statements about Old Soviet Technology and some primitive pipe doesn't cut it.
So, they are even saying their cost estimates assume no ventilation is needed.
Sorry, you're saying this company wants to raise millions of dollars from investors all around the world but can't be bothered to hire someone to write a proper White Paper and properly estimate costs and equipment needs? Does that sound serious to you?"

I, as one of the investor of IceRockMining, am now concerned due to the fact that your white paper does not include any sentence about ventilation shafts. I really appreciate if my concern is addressed.
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

Thank you Dias!

This:

is the best news you can produce!
Thanx for your work.

Sir, you are very welcome

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

Hello!

Can you please be so kind and comment the opinion of Head of Community Support of Miner One?

"A detailed review of Ice Rock's white paper by our data centre experts reveals shortcomings of the project that are not only uneconomical but, frankly, dangerous from a safety standpoint - such as their belief that a cave with an average temperature of 12C doesn't need massive ventilation equipment. This simply shows a lack of expertise. Without extensive ventilation, the cave will heat up from the miners. This oversight means their cost estimates could be way off, not to mention the safety problems this will create. We stand by that assessment 100% and sincerely hope they will revise their plan to take this into account, including the cost this will add. They need someone on their team who actually knows how to build such a large data centre, including proper ventilation and cooling. Right now they don't have anyone like that.
If they had a plan for ventilation, it should have been in their White Paper. Right now their White Paper says nothing will need to be built because the cave has "natural cooling" (p. 8 ). So how much cost will this new ventilation equipment add? Where is that discussed?
A guy standing in a cave making vague statements about Old Soviet Technology and some primitive pipe doesn't cut it.
Sorry, you're saying this company wants to raise millions of dollars from investors all around the world but can't be bothered to hire someone to write a proper White Paper and properly estimate costs and equipment needs? Does that sound serious to you?"

I, as one of the investor of IceRockMining, am now concerned due to the fact that your white paper does not include any sentence about ventilation shafts. I really appreciate if my concern is addressed.

Hello, Sir ))) These guys just doing shitty marketing

Thanks to them their backers coming to Ice Rock, making REAL comparing and become our investors.

We don't have such problems that minerone trying to show.

Black PR is  PR too

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

a good promotion by developing a bounty campaign on this project, but I do not see the allocation of funds or total supply of coins from this project, where I can see the specifications of the coin from this project?

https://etherscan.io/token/0xC16b542ff490e01fcc0DC58a60e1EFdc3e357cA6#balances

here we go

total is 20,000,000

Bushido1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

Hello!

Thanks to them their backers coming to Ice Rock, making REAL comparing and become our investors.

Black PR is  PR too

I tend agree with you. Their Black PR is bald-faced.
I have another concern - I have been (automatically?) blocked in your Telegram group because I asked about opinion about the latest comparison of Miner One (I do not post the link here because perhaps then I shall be double blocked  Grin Huh) who compared you with themselves. After I shared my question which included the link to this review, I was blocked. Why asking an opinion is worth blocking? As far as I know, there are no rules which forbid asking questions that include links of your rivals.
I wondered, is there any possibility to unblock me at Telegram? Cause now I know that posting links/questions regarding your rivals is like an unwritten law and I shall not ask any more anything regarding your rivals at your Telegram chat.
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

Hello!

Black PR is  PR too

I have another concern - I have been (automatically?) blocked in your Telegram group because I asked about opinion about the latest comparison of Miner One (I do not post the link here because perhaps then I shall be double blocked  Grin Huh) who compared you with themselves. After I shared my question which included the link to this review, I was blocked. Why asking an opinion is worth blocking? As far as I know, there are no rules which forbid asking questions that include links of your rivals.
I wondered, is there any possibility to unblock me at Telegram? Cause now I know that posting links/questions regarding your rivals is like an unwritten law and I shall not ask any more anything regarding your rivals at your Telegram chat.

please give me your telegram ID

Bushido1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

Hello!

Black PR is  PR too

please give me your telegram ID

I sent it as a personal message but it did not wen't through because https://www.upload.ee/image/8144826/[Suspicious link removed].
So, here is my telegram ID: @Bushido1234
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

I have another concern - I have been (automatically?) blocked in your Telegram group because I asked about opinion about the latest comparison of Miner One
If their PR is "bald-faced" or in other words just plain FUD, why fucken post it in the first place if you are an investor?

I would have banned you from the Telegram as well for talking shit.

Once Question from me though Dias I was reading your Reddit and someone has asked the question.

Will all payments be recorded on this log-in that investors have now or will there be a new dashboard?

And secondly, why is there no 2FA option on the ICO site as of now?
Dias, can you answer these two question please?

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Bushido1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

I have another concern - I have been (automatically?) blocked in your Telegram group because I asked about opinion about the latest comparison of Miner One
If their PR is "bald-faced" or in other words just plain FUD, why fucken post it in the first place if you are an investor?

I posted it because I came to this conclusion after the opinion of Dias Kurmanov. I wanted to be sure if I have chosen the right passive income.
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

Once Question from me though Dias I was reading your Reddit and someone has asked the question.

Will all payments be recorded on this log-in that investors have now or will there be a new dashboard?

And secondly, why is there no 2FA option on the ICO site as of now?
Dias, can you answer these two question please?

We have 2 ways.
1 - just pay via smart contract. (no need any log in)
2 - make a dashboard for payments. (needs log in and token transfer to dashboard)

ICO dashboard just reflects your token. It cannot manage tokens. Just sends it to your wallet after your transaction. So there is no hard needment for 2FA but, people are asking 2FA so we gave our devs issue to set 2FA on our dashboard and they are working on that.

icoForensicReports

Activity: 4
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

Howdy all,

Still unsure about investing in Ice Rock Mining?

Please read a detailed analysis report here:
https://icoforensicreports.tumblr.com/post/170698385383/forensic-analysis-of-ice-rock-mining-2nd-ico

Thanks.

I have updated the above report with some document translations. Enjoy!
Bushido1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

If I change the wallet address from dashboard, do I get ETH to the new address or only to previously used address?
If I have bought ROCK2 tokens with Ethereum address of Coinbase, do I receive ETH without problems? I understand that ROCK2 is unavailable at Coinbase.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

When you buy tokens, you must indicate to which ETH address they are sent @Bushido1. The tokens are not sent to the address you used to buy them.
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:11:01 AM

We have 2 ways.
1 - just pay via smart contract. (no need any log in)
2 - make a dashboard for payments. (needs log in and token transfer to dashboard)

ICO dashboard just reflects your token. It cannot manage tokens. Just sends it to your wallet after your transaction. So there is no hard needment for 2FA but, people are asking 2FA so we gave our devs issue to set 2FA on our dashboard and they are working on that.

Hi Dias, I agree that as far as payment goes if it is direct by way of smart contract to ERC20 address it is fine.

However there is always the risk that if someone's PC is compromised, an attacker could log in as them and change the smart contract address to their own. 

So thanks for asking the Devs to have it added.

In Crypto, too much security is barely enough.   Wink

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Sindbad

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:51:55 AM

Rock ♻️ ROCK2

Dear partners❗️By the numerous requests of holders of ROCK tokens, we give the opportunity to exchange ROCK1 for ROCK2.

Proportion 1 Rock = 3 ROCK2
1 Rock = 2$ = 2 ROCK2 + 50% extra = 3 ROCK2

Send you Rock tokens here and you will get back ROCK2 tokens in 48 hours:       0xA7d37654b2E3d4A2A29Bb68879EAcDf70Be1cB8F
[/quote]

I send you my ROCK1 Token to 0xA7d37654b2E3d4A2A29Bb68879EAcDf70Be1cB8F on 3.02.2018 but I still not got ROCK2 Token. When can I expect the Rock2 Token?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: